Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Which Road Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Road Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? (3052 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport / NURTW (national Unionof Road Transport Workers) SHOULD BE SCRAPPED / ITC (Imo Transport Company) Sold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Road Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? by PHIPEX(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Whenever it comes to transportation, the govt seems to be more interested in the affairs of the Airline yet only minute percent of Nigerians make use of them especially during the festive periods like this. Few days from now there will be geometric increase in the number of people travelling across the country and majority of them will go by road. We know that Arik is said to be the best Airline in Nigeria but no one knows the Best transport company in the country. Sometimes one travels with some companies and the experience is not worth having a second time. The road users also deserve the best treatment while on a long journey, so by your experience which Transport company do you think is the Best in term of their services to Travelers?

I've travelled with Ifesinachi, Peace Mass Trans, Young Shall Grow, GUD and Ekenedilichukwu. Based on factors such as Vehicle breakdown, Entertainment and customer service, I will rank Ekene as the Best. I've heard so much about ABC Trans but am yet to travel with them otherwise, maybe they would have been my best. I'll like to hear from you, your experience could help others.

(1) (Reply)

Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This? / Undiluted Words For The Ibo / Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.