Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp (6124 Views)

HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / Iso 31000 Based Erm Designation(ermcp/ap) Compared Frm, Cisa, Cera, Prm Etc / Financial Risk Management (frm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by dotmana1: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me where to receive lectures for FRM exam in NIGERIA?
Pls help.Its urgent
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by dotmana1: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Are we saying noone knows about this highly rewarding qualification from GARP?

1 Like

Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2013
Following this topic...FRM is a prestigious qualification.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by dotmana1: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls are u into it.Pls let me know.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by bukkytroni: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
dotman_a: Pls can anyone tell me where to receive lectures for FRM exam in NIGERIA?
Pls help.Its urgent

There is NO FRM lecture centre in Nigeria.

However, I am already preparing for the same exam. If you will like to join the study group, buzz me on 275D5D6A
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by RixExpat: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
bukkytroni:

There is NO FRM lecture centre in Nigeria.

However, I am already preparing for the same exam. If you will like to join the study group, buzz me on 275D5D6A

It's sad that there are no centres in Lagos for such an exam in this era of risk management awareness. Nevertheless, most people (including myself) passed the exams purely on self study but it all depends on your academic and professional background. If you've got a strong quantitative background, you should be able to pull through relatively without much difficulty. If you can afford it, you may consider to buy some online products from www.bionicturtle.com which currently according to most candidates has the best practice questions which one cannot overlook. Alternatively, you can resort to Kaplan Scwheser study materials which are quite good but whose practice questions are not as challenging as Bionic Turtle's.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by danmaduuu: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Theirs is in Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by toptop: 4:42am On Apr 27, 2013
I am currently preparing for PRM certification. Any one on my side?
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2013
toptop: I am currently preparing for PRM certification. Any one on my side?

which of the exams do you wish to start with?
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by toptop: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
I intend to start with level 1and 2 levels.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
toptop: I intend to start with level 1and 2 levels.

Buy PRM Handbook for both levels, it is self explanatory.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by ayoordaves: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2013
A visit to GARP website shows that MS Tutorials is an accredited and only local study center. Although the MS Tutorials email address given on GARP website (info@mstutorialng.com) to incorrect and I have resulted to self study too. I will like anybody including any already certificated persons to share their ideas and useful information on both FRM and ERM certifications from GARP. I have already ordered the FRM part 1 and 2 study books hoping to take delivery soon.

I am also looking for any body willing to join FRM part 1 and 2 study group.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by Ibedozie: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
i am interested in FRM part 2 revision group..u can reach on 07035840539@ayoor.daves

1 Like

Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by nelsonroy: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Well dont know how whether its useful for u guys now, but may be useful for someone in future.
I went through FRM part 1 online course on Apnacourse.com , all topics are explained properly.
Found it useful for preparation so sharing
https://www.apnacourse.com/course/frm
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by gabrielahamz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pls where can I get the books in Lagos. The garp or the schweser.
nelsonroy:
Well dont know how whether its useful for u guys now, but may be useful for someone in future.
I went through FRM part 1 online course on Apnacourse.com , all topics are explained properly.
Found it useful for preparation so sharing
https://www.apnacourse.com/course/frm

1 Like

Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by cjay10: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Their is an exam centre; Tridge Consulting Ltd at 15, Bode Thomas street Surulere, They coach and Tutor candidates for ACI, FRM,CFA and other Financial Examinations. They even have an executive private library where you can read and study. you can contact Olalekan on 07064350046, 012955677. i had a sweet experience with them.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by blank(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
cjay10:
Their is an exam centre; Tridge Consulting Ltd at 15, Bode Thomas street Surulere, They coach and Tutor candidates for ACI, FRM,CFA and other Financial Examinations. They even have an executive private library where you can read and study. you can contact Olalekan on 07064350046, 012955677. i had a sweet experience with them.

How about ERP? Energy Risk Professionals?
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by zubinike(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
blank:

How about ERP? Energy Risk Professionals?

Still on the ERP? I want to make some verification from you
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by blank(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
zubinike:

Still on the ERP? I want to make some verification from you

I wrote the exam and failed like i had never failed before. Didn't bother continuing it. I read the books for knowledge now. There were no lessons, all the people i knew who were writing had been writing for years and were not moving forward. I am currently looking for something else to keep me occupied.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by zubinike(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
blank:

I wrote the exam and failed like i had never failed before. Didn't bother continuing it. I read the books for knowledge now. There were no lessons, all the people i knew who were writing had been writing for years and were not moving forward. I am currently looking for something else to keep me occupied.

Hmmm. What was the cash amount in total u have spent on it ....please share me your pin make I get clear explanation
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by blank(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
zubinike:

Hmmm. What was the cash amount in total u have spent on it ....please share me your pin make I get clear explanation

Send me a pm but it was quite expensive.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by chrmn1: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Does anyone in the house know if the 2 FRM parts can be taken in the same diet? If possible, is it advisable to take both exams in the same diet? Finally what are the prospects of getting employed in a Risk Management role in Banking, Consulting and O & G for someone who is already working in the Financial Services Sector? Would appreciate any informed responses
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by sirwillie(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
If you want 2017 FRM material from Bionic turtle including Instructional videos and practice questions and recent mock exams, you can contact me on 08130102388.

1 Like

Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by oasisjohn: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Visit www.dutconsulting.com for the FRM class and exam details.
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by oasisjohn: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Visit www.dutconsulting.com for details of FRM classes and exam
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by oasisjohn: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
oasisjohn:
Visit www.dutconsulting.com for details of FRM classes and exam
Re: Frm(financial Risk Manager)garp by Tridgeconslt: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Take advantage of our early registration payment and secure a slot in our July, 2020 ACI Dealing Certificate training and FRM (Levels 1 & 2) classes.

Both classes begin on July 4th, 2020 and will hold from 9:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays only.

TRAINING FEES
ACI Dealing Certificate: N150,000
Financial Risk Manager (L1): N200,000
Financial Risk Manager (L2): N250,000

Account Name: Tridge Consulting Ltd.
Acct Number: 0015582970
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC Bank

TRIDGE CONSULTING LTD.
30, Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Email: info@tridgeconsulting.com
Telephone: 01-2955677, 09067132206, 08055830915, 08174948877
Or chat with us on 07033385416

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Microsoft Excel Training / Free Solar Power Inverter Training, Get Free Electricity Thu The Sun / Graphics Design Master Class In Lagos Nigeria, August, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.