Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) (147554 Views)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2014
rapmike:
Larrysun, maybe you should try self-publishing online instead of going after publishers offline. Try using createspace or authorhouse. Just a suggestion though.
Okay, sir. I'll consider that.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
adeh39:
Larry!!!!!!!!!...... Speechless.... Speechless dat's hw ur stories makes me feel.... When I'm reading it... I'm lost 4 words..... (In Micheal jackson's voice). I really gbadun ur stories. Keep it rolling.
Thank you, dear. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2014
seunviju:
What a lovely writer,pray for more wisdom 4 you.welldone
Amen, ma'am. Thanks a bunch.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Scapashini3:
Nna wetin dae happen hia na??no update?
Which update? I'm through with The Paradox of Abel.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by rapmike(m): 3:43am On Nov 12, 2014
LarrySun:

I wonder oh! E don lost.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by domido(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
LarrySun:
I just learnt that Eden Hazard is a professional footballer. Lol!
Owkai,now i just confirm u are not a football fan,for u not to know him prior to this time. Try to watch Chelsea's next match u will luv d guy.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Dugul: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Can some one tell me why NOUN E-exams is always hard to score? Imagin some body wrote exam, about 150 questions after he summitted he raises his hands up thanking God, some one just ask his scores, he then answer 31 over 150, kk, is it something to CElEBRATES? he said some persons are scoring" 20" (NOUN WhY)
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by ezeigbo194(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
am back like I forgot my bb charger Larry what did I miss flakeey were u @
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
LarrySun:
then whats next na?
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Scapashini3:
then whats next na?
Black Maria. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
ezeigbo194:
You've missed the story. sad
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by GodofGrace(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmmmmmmm oh la la where do I start from. anyway let me start like like two yrs ago I came across the brand of Cain until as guest on Nairaland then,but later on the man stop uploading again I was like what is wring with this man but I continue searching for this man with no avail later I decided to forget him and move forward with other writer then I decided the best way to find the man that got me stuck is to open an account in Nairaland then I can locate him and fight seriously but along the line I found the story back I was like whao thank goodness I didn't loss but exam won't allowed me to joined the league but as good mathematicians I decided to finish my paper then deal with this story squareley. now to the issue at hand the story is very captivating even though there some grammar I don't understand but never the less I still enjoy the story .now to the author if you don't publish these paperwork I'm very sure heave will not be happy with you. now to the reader sorry for my long epistle don't blame me,blame larrysun
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Flakeey(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2014
ezeigbo194:

huh?
kilode oooooo
na me steal ur BB charger?
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2014
The link please
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
rapmike:

I wonder oh! E don lost.
you are very stupid. . . Na ya fada wae loss. Psychophantic monster. . . Larry you sef mind the way you dae use reply person. As for you rapmike,continue poking your nose. Attention seeker
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by rapmike(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Scapashini3:
you are very stupid. . . Na ya fada wae loss. Psychophantic monster. . . Larry you sef mind the way you dae use reply person. As for you rapmike,continue poking your nose. Attention seeker

You look like a mental case. Anyway, sorry for you.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=rapmike post=28092661]

You look like a mental case. Anyway, sorry for you.[/quo te] look at this saddistic swine. Please i dont have time for a burlesque,strabismic and gelastic bonkom like you. Thats if you knw what it means. Sucker
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by ezeigbo194(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Flakeey:

huh?
kilode oooooo
na me steal ur BB charger?

Haba na crime to hala madam a again
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2014
I'm so sorry, Scapashini. My reply was not made to debase you in any form. I only meant that I'm through with POA and TOJ would be the third book. But before that, Black Maria comes next.

I'm sure Rapmike was not out to insult you. He made the statement because he believed we are all buddies. He wasn't making jest of you.

It saddened me to see that you two were trading insults on my thread. sad
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by rapmike(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2014
LarrySun:
I'm so sorry, Scapashini. My reply was not made to debase you in any form. I only meant that I'm through with POA and TOJ would be the third book. But before that, Black Maria comes next.

I'm sure Rapmike was not out to insult you. He made the statement because he believed we are all buddies. He wasn't making jest of you.

It saddened me to see that you two were trading insults on my thread. sad

Larry, he is not my friend at all. I just said that he was lost because you clearly stated that this story has finished and he probably missed that ( hence the lost statement), just for him to start insulting me. Well, I blew it over the top with my second statement so I decided not to answer him again, his replies does not deserve a reply. Am sorry if I have offended you ( or him, even tho I don't too send abt him).
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2014
rapmike:

Larry, he is not my friend at all. I just said that he was lost because you clearly stated that this story has finished and he probably missed that ( hence the lost statement), just for him to start insulting me. Well, I blew it over the top with my second statement so I decided not to answer him again, his replies does not deserve a reply. Am sorry if I have offended you ( or him, even tho I don't too send abt him).
look at this 1. Na me kon send you. Abeg go find 1 place sidon. If you dae learn how to tok shut-up. Larry no vex abeg. Just make it clear to some TOUTS that they should not jump into something that does not concern them. Xowie eyah.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by MhizEnkay(f): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmm.. Black Maria.. I keep my lips sealed.. I really enjoyed your story, keep it up.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by maputohq: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Larry or should I say larrysun?...loving your stories will be seen as ludicrous...Is there any other sweeter ways to go bout it? I wandered into an unknown forest midway into your story, but fervent prayers to the gods brought me back on track...its one thing u never noticed...I'm so maaaad
However I loved it...I tried as much as possible to keep up with updated, but the devil hindered me. Kind of a blessing in disguise...

The truth is that those stories got me smiling all through-made my time on them worthwhile. The life lessons?

God bless u boss.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by merlin2oo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice 1 bro
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by thoxyno(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oga Larry u are too good....words alone cannot define it.........May almighty God give u more wisdom an understanding.dnt forget to notify me on ur next stories ooooo
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Adesege(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mr. Larry, aside from being a mysterious writer, your stories are mistery.

Damn! You won't believe i never understood the closing chapters.

Maybe you should provide a summary of this interesting story. The characters are just too confusing.

Thumbs!
LarrySun:
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Adesege:
Mr. Larry, aside from being a mysterious writer, your stories are mistery.

Damn! You won't believe i never understood the closing chapters.

Maybe you should provide a summary of this interesting story. The characters are just too confusing.

Thumbs!
LOL! Maybe I'll do that before starting The Taint of Judas. Thank for reading. wink
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
I remember someone telling me to post the link of my current story (Black Maria) here. Okay, here it is: www.nairaland.com/2185410/black-maria

God bless you all. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Adesege(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
My pleasure.

Stumbled on this story some days ago, though im through with it but now reading The Brand of Cain.

You are loaded, Mr. Larry.

Looking forward to reading THE TAINT OF JUDAS
LarrySun:
LOL! Maybe I'll do that before starting The Taint of Judas. Thank for reading. wink
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
thoxyno:
Oga Larry u are too good....words alone cannot define it.........May almighty God give u more wisdom an understanding.dnt forget to notify me on ur next stories ooooo
Thank you so much, ma'am. The next story is already up and running.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by dynamo77(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
WOW!!! Larry,
I've never read a story as voluminous as this my whole life because I don't like reading. Brother every second spent reading your novel is worth it.. I'm inspired
BTW, I need to be sure you are human
God bless you bro
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
dynamo77:
WOW!!! Larry,
I've never read a story as voluminous as this my whole life because I don't like reading. Brother every second spent reading your novel is worth it.. I'm inspired
BTW, I need to be sure you are human
God bless you bro
Thank you so much, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Meant To Be / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.