Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich (3797 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
I have written a book titled: why non-tithing christians stay poor and How tithing christians can become rich. The book is available in PDF format. Total of 88 pages. It reveals the hidden secrets to wealth through tithing. Do you believe in tithing and still at the bottom? Find out in this book the basic steps to take to lead you to financial breakthrough. Are you there and you don't believe in tithing, find out what you're missing in this book. If you've not had a chance to pay your tithe, find out how you can start paying. The Jews knew this secret and they used it to the fullest. That's why a larger percentage of them are wealthy today.
It costs #3,500 (naira) but i'll reduce it to #1,800 (naira) as a December bonus. Infact, take the book for #1,500 (naira) only. Xmas is all about giving. There's a money-back guarantee on this book. To get it, leave a comment. A short version of this book is available for free.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2012
Fraud

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by flourishG(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2012
Your tithe book and you are fraud in the name of God. The Jews don't tithe anymore today. Christians are blessed under the new covenant, tithe or no tithe because we're under a better covenant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by mazaje(m): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2012
God's-Word:
I have written a book titled: why non-tithing christians stay poor and How tithing christians can become rich. The book is available in PDF format. Total of 88 pages. It reveals the hidden secrets to wealth through tithing. Do you believe in tithing and still at the bottom? Find out in this book the basic steps to take to lead you to financial breakthrough. Are you there and you don't believe in tithing, find out what you're missing in this book. If you've not had a chance to pay your tithe, find out how you can start paying. The Jews knew this secret and they used it to the fullest. That's why a larger percentage of them are wealthy today.
It costs #3,500 (naira) but i'll reduce it to #1,800 (naira) as a December bonus. Infact, take the book for #1,500 (naira) only. Xmas is all about giving. There's a money-back guarantee on this book. To get it, leave a comment. A short version of this book is available for free.

Your are a fraudster. Tithing can NEVER make a person rich. The top 4 richest and most successful businessmen in the world do not pay tithes, in fact they are either atheist or agnostics. . .Carry your tithes scam and go shove it up your you know what. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2012
Bros, you mean we should buy a book that teaches gullibility? Smh!!!

If you wrote a book that encourages folks to tithe 10% of their hard earned money to some charlatan as a prerequisite for receiving blessings, then, you are either one of the charlatan MOGs or you are gullible yourself! Which are you?

Well, like flourlishG said, we are under a new covenant which doesn't require tithing or sowing for blessings. All you need is hardwork and a little pray of faith, and unlimited blessings will rain on you! Tithing is a doctrine of charlatans!!!

Tithing debunked!!! : Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7

3 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by JeSoul(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
God's-Word:
Oga, can we see the short version of this book? post it here on the thread. Me I want to know what I'm missing cheesy
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by God2man(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
@God's word, are you Dag Heward Mills? The same topic was written by him.

Are you Dag Heward Mills?

Pls.confirm.

Thanks.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PastorKun(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
God's-Word:

Is it through this your fraudulent book you intend to become rich too If it is then you are writing it tooo late because God has already raised an army to fight false doctrines in the church which includes church tithing and the satan inspired prosperity gospel. More and more christians are coming to the knowledge of truth and realising that tithing in the church is a false man made doctrine derived from twisting of scriptures. Even if you reduce the sales price of your rubbish book to N100, I can guarantee you the sales would be poor as God is currently setting the tithe captives free.

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Even if you reduce the sales price of your rubbish book to N100, I can guarantee you the sales would be poor as God is currently setting the [size=15pt]tithe captives[/size] free.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Zikkyy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
JeSoul:
Oga, can we see the short version of this book? post it here on the thread. Me I want to know what I'm missing cheesy

et tu, Sister J? shocked so you sef dey look for bonanza grin anyways remember me when you unseat Carlos Slim & Bill Gate to top Forbes rich list so we can 'jollof' with you smiley
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Zikkyy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
God's-Word:

Bros I just have one question. If I buy your book today, read it and apply the content (hidden secrets), can you guarantee that I Will be a proud owner of a private jet by January 01, 2013? Though I don't usually settle for less but I can manage a private helicopter grin the thing is I really need to hit 2013 'flying' smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Zikkyy:

et tu, Sister J? shocked so you sef dey look for bonanza grin anyways remember me when you unseat Carlos Slim & Bill Gate to top Forbes rich list so we can 'jollof' with you smiley
Don't worry, I will remember you. I'm ready to retire at age 30 cheesy. Why stress when I can tap into the wealth and be set for life? by the time the OP is thru, Gates & Slim will be asking for his autograph cheesy cheesy siddon grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by advocate666: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
God's-Word:

Carry go. Nothing do you.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
So sorry that i replied late. I was at the RCCG redemption camp. Just got back some minutes ago. I'm nt Evang Dag Heward mills. My dad bought the book also. I want to write something similar to it. I hav'nt written the book yet. Just wanted to find out hw it will sell. In my church, we believe in the doctrines of tithing oo. You can't convince me not to pay my tithe. Pastor E.A Adeboye tells us to pay our tithe. For you to become a millionaire by buying this book, it takes alot. Wealth comes from God. Only those that are blessed are blessed. Paying your tithes help rebuke devourer. When devourers are rebuked, the windows of heaven will be opened unto you. That way, you'll be able to put your money into good use. With God, faith, hardwork, prayers, you'll make it. *winks*
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by blacksta(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
So you never write the book but you are doing market analysis to guage whether book go sell. I can see you doubts over your own insights
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
@God's-word
As it occurred to you that Adeboye can be wrong? Or is he infallible Yes I can understand why Adeboye believes in tithing cause it is obvious he is a major beneficiary but the reason why your church members believe is that they mostly lack understanding of scripture and they are being deceived to believe they are fulfilling God's commandment based on twisted scriptures. I am quite certain you know very little about biblical tithing. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 and compare it to the twisted tithe doctrine being preached today. One thing is clear Adeboye is wrong on tithing same way he is wrong in sooo many other doctrines he teaches.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pastor Kun: @God's-word
As it occurred to you that Adeboye can be wrong? Or is he infallible Yes I can understand why Adeboye believes in tithing cause it is obvious he is a major beneficiary but the reason why your church members believe is that they mostly lack understanding of scripture and they are being deceived to believe they are fulfilling God's commandment based on twisted scriptures. I am quite certain you know very little about biblical tithing. You may wish to read deut 14:22-29 and compare it to the twisted tithe doctrine being preached today. One thing is clear Adeboye is wrong on tithing same way he is wrong in sooo many other doctrines he teaches.
well, i'm ok with the doctrines. RCCG MEMBER FOR LIFE!!
blacksta: So you never write the book but you are doing market analysis to guage whether book go sell. I can see you doubts over your own insights
Pastor Kun: @God's-word
Also, i dnt have doubts about the book. It simply market analysis oo. Guaging the response but if no one buys, i'll still write the book.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PastorKun(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
God's-Word:

Well true church doctrines are not subject to your personal opinion or even that of Adeboye. The bible and the undiluted gospel of christ is key. Also note the RCCG cannot guarantee your salvation neither can Adeboye. You may insist on tithing even though it is glaring it doesn't work. If it gives you hope keep on doing it but nothing stops you from learning the truth. Have you read deut 14:22-29 that I asked you to read? Please do, I would like to know your detailed view of that passage in comparison to the tithes preached in churches today.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Well true church doctrines are not subject to your personal opinion or even that of Adeboye. The bible and the undiluted gospel of christ is key. Also note the RCCG cannot guarantee your salvation neither can Adeboye. You may insist on tithing even though it is glaring it doesn't work. If it gives you hope keep on doing it but nothing stops you from learning the truth. Have you read deut 14:22-29 that I asked you to read? Please do, I would like to know your detailed view of that passage in comparison to the tithes preached in churches today.
i've read it. One thing is that, it is ok to tithe. Another thing is that there is blessings in tithing. Even deut 14vs29 says that. Not only does tithing gives me hope, i'm blessed from practicing tithing. Tithing is also an opportunity to do business with God e.g If i need 500,000 naira and dnt know where to get it, all i need is to pay the tithe of the unseen 500k which is 50k and have faith. I'm as sure as the fact that morning will come tomorrow. You'll get the 500k. Its really fun o. You should try it yourself.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PastorKun(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
God's-Word:

i've read it. One thing is that, it is ok to tithe. Another thing is that there is blessings in tithing. Even deut 14vs29 says that. Not only does tithing gives me hope, i'm blessed from practicing tithing. Tithing is also an opportunity to do business with God e.g If i need 500,000 naira and dnt know where to get it, all i need is to pay the tithe of the unseen 500k which is 50k and have faith. I'm as sure as the fact that morning will come tomorrow. You'll get the 500k. Its really fun o. You should try it yourself.

^^^
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
God's-Word:

One doesn't need to tithe to become rich. There are many non-tithing people whoare or were rich. Tithing is not a condition for wealth.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
In the OT, it was those who don't bring the tithe that are God's robber. In the NT, it is those who take tithe from Christians that robs the temple because in the NT, Christian/believers are the temple of God's Spirit. Taking tithe from God's temple is robbing God's temple..... cool. I am a giver according to what I have and what I'm blessed with not according to tithing a fixed percentage according to the law. I have stopped tithing for more than a year now and I'm still blessed.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
God's divine power has given us everything we need for life and for godliness. This power was given to us through knowledge of the one who called us by his own glory and integrity. - II Peter 1:3

You don't know what you have been given that is the reason you are trying to get rich by tithing and obviously, you don't know Christ. The divine power that gave us EVERYTHING we NEED FOR LIFE and GODLINESS was given THROUGH the KNOWLEDGE of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
U better go back to tithing. Not doing so is hell! Tithing, first fruit etc are God's commandment. Please for the sake of ur eternal home, go and start paying your tithe. I've said mine oo. On the last day when it is you and your God alone, you'll remember that i said it. He who hath hear, let him hear o. Obedience is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fats of ram!
Who want to order for the book? Be the first in Nigeria to get it. #1,500 only oo. Leave a comment.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Zikkyy(m): 4:30am On Dec 16, 2012
why sell the book when you can give it out for free. Afterall you don't need the sales proceed to be rich; why not stick to tithing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2012
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD OP YOU ARE A FRAUD
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by blacksta(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
God's-Word:

Na wa o - you have turned God into money doubler
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Zikkyy: why sell the book when you can give it out for free. Afterall you don't need the sales proceed to be rich; why not stick to tithing.
lmao...why dnt you ask Past. Adeboye or Bishp. Oyedepo to give you the books they write free...lmao
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD OP YOU ARE A FRAUD
Roflmao...na your point of view be that oo.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ God's-Word,

Okay le'me spoil market for you now..... shocked. But I perceive you are just joking around anyway. Just in case you are serious, tithing ended here:

Hebrews 7
Amplified Bible (AMP)

1 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem [and] priest of the Most High God, met Abraham as he returned from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him,

2 And Abraham gave to him a tenth portion of all [the spoil]. He is primarily, as his name when translated indicates, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, which means king of peace.

3 Without [record of] father or mother or ancestral line, neither with beginning of days nor ending of life, but, resembling the Son of God, he continues to be a priest without interruption and without successor.

4 Now observe and consider how great [a personage] this was to whom even Abraham the patriarch gave a tenth [the topmost or the pick of the heap] of the spoils.

5 And it is true that those descendants of Levi who are charged with the priestly office are commanded in the Law to take tithes from the people—which means, from their brethren—though these have descended from Abraham.

6 But this person who has not their Levitical ancestry received tithes from Abraham [himself] and blessed him who possessed the promises [of God].

7 Yet it is beyond all contradiction that it is the lesser person who is blessed by the greater one.

8 Furthermore, here [in the Levitical priesthood] tithes are received by men who are subject to death; while there [in the case of Melchizedek], they are received by one of whom it is testified that he lives [perpetually].

9 A person might even say that Levi [the father of the priestly tribe] himself, who received tithes (the tenth), paid tithes through Abraham,

10 For he was still in the loins of his forefather [Abraham] when Melchizedek met him [Abraham].

11 Now if perfection (a perfect fellowship between God and the worshiper) had been attainable by the Levitical priesthood—for under it the people were given the Law—why was it further necessary that there should arise another and different kind of Priest, one after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one appointed after the order and rank of Aaron?

12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is of necessity an alteration of the law [concerning the priesthood] as well.

13 For the One of Whom these things are said belonged [not to the priestly line but] to another tribe, no member of which has officiated at the altar.

14 For it is obvious that our Lord sprang from the tribe of Judah, and Moses mentioned nothing about priests in connection with that tribe.

15 And this becomes more plainly evident when another Priest arises Who bears the likeness of Melchizedek,

16 Who has been constituted a Priest, not on the basis of a bodily legal requirement [an externally imposed command concerning His physical ancestry], but on the basis of the power of an endless and indestructible Life.

17 For it is witnessed of Him, You are a Priest forever after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek.

18 So a previous physical regulation and command is cancelled because of its weakness and ineffectiveness and uselessness—

19 For the Law never made anything perfect—but instead a better hope is introduced through which we [now] come close to God.

20 And it was not without the taking of an oath [that Christ was made Priest].

Crystal Clear isn’t it? In same context, verse 5 says, "are commanded in the Law to take tithes from the people" meaning there is commandment to take tithe. In verse 18, it says "So a previous physical regulation and command is cancelled".

You mean to tell us that as the command is cancelled, it doesn't include tithe and yet, verse 5 specifically says they have a commandment to take tithe. It doesn't answer to the truth of the word. The command(ment) that is cancelled is not only limited to tithe but also includes tithe. It is all cancelled! Tithing doesn't make anyone rich. It is hardwork, diligent and prayer wherein the scripture calls "work plus faith" that makes one rich. Tithing had ended in the NT. None of the early Christian nor the Apostles tithed in order to be rich. They all worked hard and supported one another.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by ATMC(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goshen360: @ God's-Word,

Okay le'me spoil market for you now..... shocked. But I perceive you are just joking around anyway. Just in case you are serious, tithing ended here:

Hebrews 7
Amplified Bible (AMP)

1 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem [and] priest of the Most High God, met Abraham as he returned from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him,

2 And Abraham gave to him a tenth portion of all [the spoil]. He is primarily, as his name when translated indicates, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, which means king of peace.

3 Without [record of] father or mother or ancestral line, neither with beginning of days nor ending of life, but, resembling the Son of God, he continues to be a priest without interruption and without successor.

4 Now observe and consider how great [a personage] this was to whom even Abraham the patriarch gave a tenth [the topmost or the pick of the heap] of the spoils.

5 And it is true that those descendants of Levi who are charged with the priestly office are commanded in the Law to take tithes from the people—which means, from their brethren—though these have descended from Abraham.

6 But this person who has not their Levitical ancestry received tithes from Abraham [himself] and blessed him who possessed the promises [of God].

7 Yet it is beyond all contradiction that it is the lesser person who is blessed by the greater one.

8 Furthermore, here [in the Levitical priesthood] tithes are received by men who are subject to death; while there [in the case of Melchizedek], they are received by one of whom it is testified that he lives [perpetually].

9 A person might even say that Levi [the father of the priestly tribe] himself, who received tithes (the tenth), paid tithes through Abraham,

10 For he was still in the loins of his forefather [Abraham] when Melchizedek met him [Abraham].

11 Now if perfection (a perfect fellowship between God and the worshiper) had been attainable by the Levitical priesthood—for under it the people were given the Law—why was it further necessary that there should arise another and different kind of Priest, one after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one appointed after the order and rank of Aaron?

12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is of necessity an alteration of the law [concerning the priesthood] as well.

13 For the One of Whom these things are said belonged [not to the priestly line but] to another tribe, no member of which has officiated at the altar.

14 For it is obvious that our Lord sprang from the tribe of Judah, and Moses mentioned nothing about priests in connection with that tribe.

15 And this becomes more plainly evident when another Priest arises Who bears the likeness of Melchizedek,

16 Who has been constituted a Priest, not on the basis of a bodily legal requirement [an externally imposed command concerning His physical ancestry], but on the basis of the power of an endless and indestructible Life.

17 For it is witnessed of Him, You are a Priest forever after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek.

18 So a previous physical regulation and command is cancelled because of its weakness and ineffectiveness and uselessness—

19 For the Law never made anything perfect—but instead a better hope is introduced through which we [now] come close to God.

20 And it was not without the taking of an oath [that Christ was made Priest].

Crystal Clear isn’t it? In same context, verse 5 says, "are commanded in the Law to take tithes from the people" meaning there is commandment to take tithe. In verse 18, it says "So a previous physical regulation and command is cancelled".

You mean to tell us that as the command is cancelled, it doesn't include tithe and yet, verse 5 specifically says they have a commandment to take tithe. It doesn't answer to the truth of the word. The command(ment) that is cancelled is not only limited to tithe but also includes tithe. It is all cancelled! Tithing doesn't make anyone rich. It is hardwork, diligent and prayer wherein the scripture calls "work plus faith" that makes one rich. Tithing had ended in the NT. None of the early Christian nor the Apostles tithed in order to be rich. They all worked hard and supported one another.
i just love you! kiss compliments of d
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
ATMC: i just love you! kiss compliments of d

Sure it's a long time. How body naw? Nothing I go do now than to return holy kiss to you naw kiss and brotherly/sisterly hug before some people come start dey say holy kiss na Jewish culture. Anyway, try send me email sha.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by ATMC(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goshen360:

Sure it's a long time. How body naw? Nothing I go do now than to return holy kiss to you naw kiss and brotherly/sisterly hug before some people come start dey say holy kiss na Jewish culture. Anyway, try send me email sha.
you gat mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... / Iyonu Olorun Logajulo Oun Sini Ejawa / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.