Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b (3539 Views)

Natural Method Of Weight Reduction And Flat Tummy / A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by sadeeq0705: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2012
Bravo to unimaid.

Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by seedord247(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Broo how many month left do you still have in yaba left?
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by sophy09: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
That is not new.
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by Enoquin(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Old school...I did this in Secondary School na...almost all boarders then did in my school...we later cleaned the blackened Iron with toothpaste and tissue
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by MistadeRegal(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Never seen this before!
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by degurl(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Haha! what an invention.
Seeing this for the first time.
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by 25omega(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
so you mean the electricity stays on long enough for the cooking to be done grin grin
Re: Unimaid Student Developed New Method Of Cooking In The Hostel.b by ardel(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
If I should add, it is very dangerous cos dat steel (pot) coducts electricity and couldcause shock if u are using a faulty switch which obviously u wouldn't be aware of.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dipping Bread Inside Tea Is Wrong [habit Clinic] / How Old Were You When You Found Out About This (TRUTH PLEASE) / If The 'akamu' Is Not This Thick, I'm Not Swallowing!( Pics Ins.)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.