Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART (13584 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2012
lick my penis
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by seedord247(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Via canoe to opobo port. sad
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by claremont(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
The UKBA would need to see your passport and/or identity documents in order for them to deport you. If you are 'state-less', then in theory, you cannot be deported because they wouldn't be able to prove where you are from. I'm sure though that they have some form of electronic record of all immigrants who have come into the UK via any of the international airports, except of course, you came in here via the sahara route.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
shit
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by fittty(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Ukba officials and Nigerians by kabarancy(f): 17th Dec; 2:15am

Today ukba officials raided to two houses in east London.just like 5 minutes walk from leyton train station.3 Pakistanis,2 nigerians and Ghanian were arrested .the
Nigerian guys both came to britain on student visa in 2007.they applied for leave to remain but their application was turned down.Hmmmmm oh my God I don't know why Africans are wasting their precious time here for no reason .for me ,staying in Europe without paper is like half way prison .why should I surrender my freedom for nothing.hmm do u know that is not easy to get job now even two hours cleaning in a day.even the so called eu citizens and British are struggling to survive due to this economic recession.u just need to come and see my friends .pls and
Pls I beg ur pardon uk is good only for studying ..dont come with a mission or motive of working because
U mighty end up regretting.if u ve ur property pls don't sell it.if u ve ur saving pls and pls learn from dangote school of tot.u can make it bak home.europe is not as sweet as u have been expecting

https://www.nairaland.com/1134729/ukba-officials-nigerians

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by DisGuy: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
I think delay is part of the tactics they employ

most people overstaying don't want to be on the wrong side of the law
they either give them the option of helping out with their identity or remain 'detained'
until they have concentrate evidence, they will give all sorts of advice and sweeteners like
helping you recover some of your cash/property including your certificates; link you up with agencies or
charities that will help you re-integrate into the system back home or start a business

I think after agreeing to their request they will get an easy ride from the Nigerian consulate
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Ibangap(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
My opinion would have been very uselful 2 u no matter how bitter it might hav sounded considering ur situation, but i'l honour ur request nd 'keep it 2 myself' cos u dont desrve it.

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by yomalex(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Baiting does the trick
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
@op...How did you get into the UK..what are you doing presently?Are you working?If you are working,what documents are you working with...passport?do u have a bank account?Have you got national insurance number?.
UK agency do not need to identify you with facial/tribal marks/accents to get you deported.If you are working with fake documents,that could be very risky.i know someone who is in a similar situation.The agency had paid them a visit at their residence and he couldnt identify himself and how how he came into the UK.he was taken away and still in there.Now he needs someone to deposit £2000 and act as a referee in case he disappears b4 they cld release him.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by cold(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
@op without proper identification papers or you revealing your origin i don't see how you can be deported. In fact,it's almost next to impossible. But the question is how do you intend to regularise your stay? What channels are you pursuing? Get in touch with a credible immigration lawyer. Not the quasi-Pakistani or Asian lawyers o! Just saying
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by fittty(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lol front page ! grin
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by saintneo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Everyone with their own lives. Not my interest though, I won't stay in UK especially if I am not living my life at its fullest.

I picked up interest in your topic; however, I picked up your post on another forum. From your presentations, I understand you pain; your adolescence was spent in the UK. Definitely, you will be more British than Nigerian, you need to take this up with a proper immigration lawyer. In addition, you should have naturalised by hooking up with a British national.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Once they,ve established your identity,all that is left is for nigeria high commission to sign and acknowledge that you are a nigerian..which they are always very willing to do...ever heard of the slogan..those who give nigeria bad name abroad...there you go,you,ll find yourself at lagos or abuja airport with those sneering and embarrassing looks and questions from nigeria immigration.

Whatever you are doing,do it fast,There are lots of changes on immigration rules,they are now making very hard for people like you and soon you wont be worrying about UK Border Agency..There is a new contractor in town...they are head hunters and they are very good at sniffing out illegal immigrants.They are paid according to the number of people they help sent out of the UK.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by heed101(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Just passing by. No comment

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by manmustwac(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
good question
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by zubbainno123: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
someone hacked my account
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by phecs: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
U k.is a retired city!I hate dat place wiv passion!south africa is d major base for hustlers!!!
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont get caught sha
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by buchibabe: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
gbosaa: Once they,ve established your identity,all that is left is for nigeria high commission to sign and acknowledge that you are a nigerian..which they are always very willing to do...ever heard of the slogan..those who give nigeria bad name abroad...there you go,you,ll find yourself at lagos or abuja airport with those sneering and embarrassing looks and questions from nigeria immigration.

Whatever you are doing,do it fast,There are lots of changes on immigration rules,they are now making very hard for people like you and soon you wont be worrying about UK Border Agency..There is a new contractor in town...they are head hunters and they are very good at sniffing out illegal immigrants.They are paid according to the number of people they help sent out of the UK.

Wow. Na wa o! Dis pple mean bizness
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Op, as you dey Birmingham dey washplate and clean old people nyash na eem you like?

Come home mate, there are opportunities here for you...

Why have you chosen to live in a virtual panopticon?

Nothing dey UK, it isn't worth the hustle...

Highest you can get na SIA badge take do security/bouncer work for pub or you stand for 10hrs behind the till in Tesco or Sainsburys undecided

UK na country wey nearly relegate me to a Professional Dishwater with my MSc undecided until I vex with myself, buy my ticket enter Naija,

Today I dey jab correct jab...

6 Likes

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by princeonx: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
dcraigy:

Very first, sensible reply. I'm not stateless, but I have no passport or Nigerian identity documents which would enable them to deport me; should the situation arise.

With regards to some sort of electronic migrant records, they may have them. But then again, I came here before introduction of e-passports and the new point system, which involves them getting immigrants' biometrics and such, so I'm not so sure. And if their records were any good/ useful in this matter, they probably won't have problems deporting most people, as numerous sources show. Check this out http://www.publicservice.co.uk/news_story.asp?id=20676. These guys are honestly slow!

However, I'm trying to figure out how the Nigerian Immigration Service interviews people, who the UKBA wishes to deport, in order to issue emergency travel certificates i.e. what sort of question they ask them.

Thanks
I don't know about UK but in other part of Europe, they really have no time to waste. They will ask you if you want to go back or not! If you say yes, they will issue a TC for your deportation and if you say no, they will simply tell the Immigration that at this point they can not confirm that you are a Nigerian.
That apart, you said something about fixing your situation or legalizing yourself in the UK. My question are: did you file any forms already? Where did you state as your place of birth? 10 out of 10 forms that has to do with immigration will always ask for date and place of birth. So if you have filled any form stating you're Nigerian, they know where you are from just haven't tracked you down yet cause you might have moved or changed your name. Also, if you have done any biometric wih them since filling any form that named you naija then you can keep running but just know you can't hide.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by dridowu: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Report ur self to d police
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by debosky(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^Like others have said, if the authorities do not have any information on you that ties you to Nigeria, deporting you to Nigeria is nearly impossible. However, if you make a claim to 'regularise' your status, don't you need to do a 'full disclosure' including where you came from in the first place?

While I don't think you can be deported while you have an application to regularise your status, in the event the application is refused, then surely any information you gave (e.g. your nationality) can then be used against you to ensure you get deported to that country?

In the latter case, after admitting you're Nigerian, I don't see how you'll be able to get around being deported if the Nigerian authorities agree you are Nigerian or can pull some information from their records (if such exist) which confirms your nationality.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Lucasbalo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
I am a Nigerian American and I live in Chicago. Your question should be how to get married to an European and get ur papers instead of worrying about deportation .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Stunning Natural Beauty (pictures) / Share Your Most Tedious Journey Ever / Bus From Lagos To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.