Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? (43603 Views)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Linguistics And Mass Communication, Which Is More Relevant To The Society? / Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by harosho07(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2013
donphilopus: Just passing by..
I don't know anything concerning these Art Courses

Why not keep ur mouth shut? Your contribution is useless.
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
I am proud to be a graduate of Mass Communication. Even though i couldn't get a job in my field all thanks to this wonderful country ''Nigeria'' i dont mind switching when i get one *i so much love to be a screen icon* @op, i ll advice u 2 take a course in education which leaves u with countless opportunities to get a job as a fresh graduate. *just an advice*
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by donphilopus: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
harosho07:

Why not keep ur mouth shut? Your contribution is useless.
how does that affect you
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by harosho07(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: how does that affect you
i must tell u equivocally dat u are spammin dis intellectual forum with ur ranting. Thats hw im affected
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by Wakolord(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Though this trend has been made long time ago but i want to shon that last guy who posted before me, well do you think speaking english is part of passing an information? "No" even if you are a liguistics or what ever they just speak english and my grandfather in the village will not even get an information from thier programs, but when it comes to mass comm you are thought how to pass information not how to speak english!
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by Vickmanbaolad: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Someone should please advise me o, between Law and Mass Comm, which one do you think has a good job prospects in Nigeria ?l
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by Dawinlove(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
the person who created this topic should be in 300lv nw
tanks all for letin this argument hlp my views
FTP mond pls

this trend will keep receiving attention

great linguist
Re: Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? by Mr2kay2: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Right now I don't mind studying anyone that grantees me a job asap apart from a teaching job undecided.My own is anyone rooting for mass comm pls don't put unizik cause that school can make you stay 3 years at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.