Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. (7907 Views)

When You Ask Your Son Inlaw His Name & he says Femi Sneh(pix) / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Father In Law To Son Inlaw; Keep Her Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by joyblinks(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2012
This is a story from a very depressed woman who needs an advice.

I am 40 years old this year, I am a beautiful, intelligent but lonely woman. I was 17years old when I got admission into the university, and in my second year, I met a guy, we dated for about 4months and I got pregnant, when I got pregnant, I told my boyfriend and he denied impregnating me, he said we had only dated for 4months and that I was trying to trap him down with pregnancy which he was not ready for. With the support of my parents, I kept the pregnancy and had my baby girl, my daughter grew up into a beautiful woman.

The whole problem started when my daughter was 22 years old daughter. One day she called me to say she is bringing her fiancé home in 2days time, that he had proposed to marry her and she accepted. I was so happy to see my daughter achieve what I couldn’t achieve all though my youthful age.

When my daughter and her fiancé came home two days later, I was so dumb founded. My daughter came home with this cute, tall, dark and lovable guy, when he smiled, I almost melted. Immediately my heart loved him and I knew there was problem. I took them both inside and we got talking, they said they’ve made arrangements for the wedding to come up in 2weeks time. And I was like, why the rush, and they told me my daughter was already pregnant and they just needed to do everything fast.

After my daughter and her fiancé left, I kept thinking about this guy, what it will be like having him all to myself but then I also thought about my daughters feelings and how its going to hurt her if I make any crazy move at the guy and I don’t ever want to hurt my daughter for any reason so i thought the only way I was going to kill that feeling was to avoid seeing the guy.

read more here. http://www.fizzyjoy..com/2012/12/me-my-daughter-and-my-son-inlaw.html#more

Honestly what do you think thhis lady should do?

1 Like

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
no one is gonna click on ur blog, using fake story to get traffic rabbish, nt every one can be linda ikeji

4 Likes

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
So u want me to click dat link? Dat waste ok MB,i cant try dat. Nansense
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by akpomeme(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
joyblinks: This is a story from a very depressed woman.

I am 40 years old, I am a beautiful, intelligent but lonely woman. I was 17years old when I got admission into the university, and in my second year, I met a guy, we dated for about 4months and I got pregnant, when I got pregnant, I told my boyfriend and he denied impregnating me, he said we had only dated for 4months and that I was trying to trap him down with pregnancy which he was not ready for. With the support of my parents, I kept the pregnancy and had my baby girl, my daughter grew up into a beautiful woman.

The whole problem started when my daughter was 22 years old daughter. One day she called me to say she is bringing her fiancé home in 2days time, that he had proposed to marry her and she accepted. I was so happy to see my daughter achieve what I couldn’t achieve all though my youthful age.

When my daughter and her fiancé came home two days later, I was so dumb founded. My daughter came home with this cute, tall, dark and lovable guy, when he smiled, I almost melted. Immediately my heart loved him and I knew there was problem. I took them both inside and we got talking, they said they’ve made arrangements for the wedding to come up in 2weeks time. And I was like, why the rush, and they told me my daughter was already pregnant and they just needed to do everything fast.

After my daughter and her fiancé left, I kept thinking about this guy, what it will be like having him all to myself but then I also thought about my daughters feelings and how its going to hurt her if I make any crazy move at the guy and I don’t ever want to hurt my daughter for any reason so i thought the only way I was going to kill that feeling was to avoid seeing the guy.

read more here http://www.fizzyjoy..com/2012/12/me-my-daughter-and-my-son-inlaw.html#more

Honestly what do you think thhis lady should do?
OLE..U wan use me make money.. angry

1 Like

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by larrymoore(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
It is weekend l ve less work so l ve check ur link, pls dont do it, move out of the house as soon as possible, u can even take d child along provided to can appeal to ur son in-law's sense of reasoning with clear premise cum logical conclusion.
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Of all the men out there, you had to go for your son-in-law.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
After my daughter and her fiancé left, I kept thinking about this guy, what it will be like having him all to myself but then I also thought about my daughters feelings and how its going to hurt her if I make any crazy move at the guy and I don’t ever want to hurt my daughter for any reason so i thought the only way I was going to kill that feeling was to avoid seeing the guy. After the wedding, I kept a very far distance from my daughter and her husband, I only go to see her when its was necessary and when the husband isn’t around. And we continued like that until 8months later when I got a call from my son-inlaw telling me my daughter was in labour and he was taking her to the hospital.
Immediately I left all I was doing and starting driving down to the hospital. While I was driving I started wondering what it will be like going to live in my daughter’s house for the Omugwo thing. Seeing her husband everyday and living with him in the same house. I was just praying in my heart that nothing will go wrong between us and then I got to the hospital and met him(my inlaw) sitting down, asked him how the labour started and he got talking. While we were there waiting, the doctor came out and gave us the worse news of my life that my daughter is dead, that she lost a lot of blood but she gave birth to a baby girl and the baby is alive. O’ MY GOD. It was the worse moment I ever had. I cried and cried my heart out. Its been like 1 year and 9 months since my daughter died and I have been living with my son-inlaw ever since to be able to take care of my little grand daughter . the feelings I have for my son-inlaw just keeps increasing as the day goes by but I don’t know how to start to let him know how am feeling. Ever since my daughter died he has neva been with another woman. Now my concern is if another woman comes into this house, she might not be able to take care of my grand daughter the way I will. That’s why am asking this question should I tell my son-inlaw about how I feel or let him move on with his life and bring in another woman who might maltreat my daughter’s child?, SEE D YEYE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE; RUBBISH, I8 vies on ur blog, try harder

2 Likes

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by joyblinks(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
@all... yea i wanted to drag attension to my blog but as for the story, i didnt make it, got it from a radio program and decided to share it to know the kind of advice nairalanders would have given to this lady.

make ona no eat me raw.

1 Like

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Smh
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nollywood sef has stopped doing this type of movies undecideds..
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Ecymaco: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Of all the men out there, you had to go for your son-in-law.

Smh
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by olumaxi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Woman,if u want trafic to ur blog,go n get ursef a software...CHINEKE! u want me to waste my precious 5MB 4rm a 100naira etisalat?.. GOD FORBID..lailai..kojo rara..ojoti..gboju mbe..next topic jor
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by joyblinks(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
olumaxi: Woman,if u want trafic to ur blog,go n get ursef a software...CHINEKE! u want me to waste my precious 5MB 4rm a 100naira etisalat?.. GOD FORBID..lailai..kojo rara..ojoti..gboju mbe..next topic jor

lol..... no worry. Oya send me ur account number make i refund you the N100. but that will be after u read the story sha.
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Dabss(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2012
joyblinks: @all... yea i wanted to drag attension to my blog but as for the story, i didnt make it, got it from a radio program and decided to share it to know the kind of advice nairalanders would have given to this lady.

make ona no eat me raw.
nne don't mind them jor.
Mo power to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by SailorXY: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2012
na wa o. make una free the babe na. huh undecided cheesy
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by olumaxi(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=joyblinks]

lol..... no worry. Oya send me ur account number make i refund you the
N100. but that will be after u read the story sha. [/quote] i don read am,infact d story too swit..i had to read am 10tyms..oya send me my money..acc num 0123456789..bank savanah bank
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by deekseen(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2012
joyblinks: @all... yea i wanted to drag attension to my blog but as for the story, i didnt make it, got it from a radio program and decided to share it to know the kind of advice nairalanders would have given to this lady.

make ona no eat me raw.

My PH sister no mind them jare. No worry, i go bookmark your blog and will always be there. I fit help you bring people self.
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Lordave: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2012
ednut1: no one is gonna click on ur blog, using fake story to get traffic rabbish, nt every one can be linda ikeji
calm down she is just an innocent gurl, don't be so rude pls.

olumaxi: Woman,if u want trafic to ur blog,go n get ursef a software...CHINEKE! u want me to waste my precious 5MB 4rm a 100naira etisalat?.. GOD FORBID..lailai..kojo rara..ojoti..gboju mbe..next topic jor
Is that how poor you are

@op there are numerous widowers who maybe willing to take care of her. It's too early to say that a step mother would maltreat her grand daughter, not all step mothers are the same.
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by joyblinks(f): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
olumaxi: i don read am,infact d story too swit..i had to read am 10tyms..oya send me my money..acc num 0123456789..bank savanah bank

lol...

@deekseen and Lordave.
thanx a bunch.
Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by olumaxi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lordave: calm down she is just an innocent gurl, don't be so rude pls. Is that how poor you are @op there are numerous widowers who maybe willing to take care of her. It's too early to say that a step mother would maltreat her grand daughter, not all step mothers are the same.
am very poor o..infact no job yet..wouldnt mind if u can b of help

1 Like

Re: Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. by Zanos: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
ednut1:
After my daughter and her fiancé left, I kept thinking about this guy, what it will be like having him all to myself but then I also thought about my daughters feelings and how its going to hurt her if I make any crazy move at the guy and I don’t ever want to hurt my daughter for any reason so i thought the only way I was going to kill that feeling was to avoid seeing the guy. After the wedding, I kept a very far distance from my daughter and her husband, I only go to see her when its was necessary and when the husband isn’t around. And we continued like that until 8months later when I got a call from my son-inlaw telling me my daughter was in labour and he was taking her to the hospital.
Immediately I left all I was doing and starting driving down to the hospital. While I was driving I started wondering what it will be like going to live in my daughter’s house for the Omugwo thing. Seeing her husband everyday and living with him in the same house. I was just praying in my heart that nothing will go wrong between us and then I got to the hospital and met him(my inlaw) sitting down, asked him how the labour started and he got talking. While we were there waiting, the doctor came out and gave us the worse news of my life that my daughter is dead, that she lost a lot of blood but she gave birth to a baby girl and the baby is alive. O’ MY GOD. It was the worse moment I ever had. I cried and cried my heart out. Its been like 1 year and 9 months since my daughter died and I have been living with my son-inlaw ever since to be able to take care of my little grand daughter . the feelings I have for my son-inlaw just keeps increasing as the day goes by but I don’t know how to start to let him know how am feeling. Ever since my daughter died he has neva been with another woman. Now my concern is if another woman comes into this house, she might not be able to take care of my grand daughter the way I will. That’s why am asking this question should I tell my son-inlaw about how I feel or let him move on with his life and bring in another woman who might maltreat my daughter’s child?, SEE D YEYE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE; RUBBISH, I8 vies on ur blog, try harder
Make she begin kpansh her son in law after all her daughter don die. She is free to carry on without guilty conscience. Na only if her son in law will agree.

(1) (Reply)

A Condom Stand In A Supermarket In Owerri Yesterday / Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? / Why Young Women Should Avoid Bleaching * Photos *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.