Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. (3209 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by thorpido(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
A man in Congo Kinshasa got married to three women on the same day in church and it was officiated by a pastor.

We're really in the end times with people now freely doing rubbish.The devil is really making the abnormal now look normal.

Source; Wedding Digest Nigeria

Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
do we have churches in the world these days

Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by thorpido(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
The churches are going to the dogs.
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by Callotti: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
I think the women are marrying the man o! cheesy
Na eim short pass all eim wives!
Only in Africa will you see such a thing!
Polygamous 'Catholics' are getting BOLD!
Hungry churches have found new ways to make money!

Mu teh teh teh teh teh teh

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE VIRGINS I TELLYA! cheesy
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by slimchi2k2(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
thorpido: A man in Congo Kinshasa got married to three women on the same day in church and it was officiated by a pastor.

We're really in the end times with people now freely doing rubbish.The devil is really making the abnormal now look normal.

Source; Wedding Digest Nigeria
i tire for some church dis days,some women .......
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by greatgod2012(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is d type of desperation d bible described in Isaiah chapter 4.

As for me, i cant say anything about d man, but what about d ladies that agreed with such terms and conditions.........what do we call that, if not DESPERATION!

*##End time indeed##*
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by Princess1982(f): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is there a link to this story? the guy look kind of old perhaps he is giving away 3 daughters in a triple wedding I have a friend her and her sister got married on the same day and their father stood in the middle has he gave both daughters away and a picture similar to this was captured.
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by spawnx: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2012
The man probably got the iyale on the left pregnant ,decides to get two virgins to warm is loins
Re: Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Princess1982: Is there a link to this story? the guy look kind of old perhaps he is giving away 3 daughters in a triple wedding I have a friend her and her sister got married on the same day and their father stood in the middle has he gave both daughters away and a picture similar to this was captured.
The story is on www.weddingdigestnaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries As Wives In Germany Now Send Out Husbands For €220 (video) / My Husbands Appearance / Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.