Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. (14442 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Headlines You Will Like To See This Year 2013? / Where The World Is Going In The Near Future- Nigerians/africans Must Take Heed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
So let's have a list of the scientific Innovations you'll like to see in the nearest future. Nothing is too far-fetched or crazy... It's science.
My list:
A flying car ...yes. Imagine being able to fly over all the terrible traffic jams in lagos, all u need to do is press a button... Bliss right? wink

A mobile ac unit... Something you can just attach to your collar while walking and you wont even feel the heat.

A mind-reader.... Ok this is weird, i admit. But you'll agree with me that most times we would give anything to know what the other person is thinking. It should be something minute too, not easily noticeable wink

A car that runs on water - i heard about this some months back but i dont know if it's real. I'ld sure like to see it in Nigeria.

I'll add the rest along the way, please feel free to drop yours.

6 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by k2039: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Perfect cure for AIDS.

Perfect cure for CANCER.

Perfect cure for DIABETES.

And the likes.

19 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Tsmooth1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Women magnet... Yes, imagine the ability to marry more women than King Solomon in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039: Perfect cure for AIDS.

Perfect cure for CANCER.

Perfect cure for DIABETES.

And the likes.

Nice! How could i forget.. Thank you.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
T-smooth:
Women magnet... Yes, imagine the ability to marry more women than King Solomon in the Bible.

Lol... Women in trouble.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
A very easy way to produce food. There are too many starving kids out their

2 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44: A very easy way to produce food. There are too many starving kids out their

smiley.. u've got a good heart. Producing is one thing, getting it to across to all of them is another. So i guess u need another innovation to make sure each of them gets it.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Shugamania:

smiley.. u've got a good heart. Producing is one thing, getting it to across to all of them is another. So i guess u need another innovation to make sure each of them gets it.
Producing is the most important. If Somalia can grow their own food, the number of starving kids will reduce.

But distribution is important too

2 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
gaseous vaccines for AIDS, cancer, released into the atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
self renewing kidneys

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Freiburger(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
I will like to see the world combating the global starvation, is there any other better innovation? why will 15 million kids be dieing of hunger related diseases every year in a the same world where the so-called capitalists are living?

4 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nice topic....thinking
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
acidosis™:
Nice topic....thinking

Quit thinking and just post. The first thought that comes into ur mind is usually the honest one.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Mynd44: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2012
There is still no instant cure for staving kids yet
Imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Redmosquito(m): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2012
In the nearest future, the gene to Immortality or near-immortality better be decoded and transcribed and copied and pasted in all of us.
Scientifically speaking, there is nothing stopping us, except the genes. Gerontologists in the house grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Hmmm... That's a bit scary.
I dont think i wanna be immortal.

3 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2012
An End To Senescence. Awesome
Redmosquito: In the nearest future, the gene to Immortality or near-immortality better be decoded and transcribed and copied and pasted in all of us.
Scientifically speaking, there is nothing stopping us, except the genes. Gerontologists in the house grin grin grin grin
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^
You like the idea too? Dont u tink there's a need for senescence for the balance of the universe to be maintained? The world is over-populated enough as it is. Scrap death and when the result accumulates over a number of years, am sure we'll start looking for ways to end the world ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Shugamania: ^^
You like the idea too? Dont u tink there's a need for senescence for the balance of the universe to be maintained? The world is over-populated enough as it is. Scrap death and when the result accumulates over a number of years, am sure we'll start looking for ways to end the world ourselves.
we'll adapt. There're places yet to be inhabited. Including other planets. Another goal for science. smiley

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmm. I still dont like the idea.. Ur choice.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Redmosquito(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Shugamania: Hmm. I still dont like the idea.. Ur choice.
Eh! Wetin consign me?! My own na to gain immortality! if u like go find old age! grin grin grin
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito:
Eh! Wetin consign me?! My own na to gain immortality! if u like go find old age! grin grin grin

lol.. Keep dreaming. U know what happens to pple desperately searching for d fountain of youth?? I no go do lyk person wey know u o tongue
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by knockturnal(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Packet Garri

Reuseable Condoms(always so shy to ask for it at the pharmacy)

Perpertual Phone Batteries(Hate having to charge my phone all da time)

Dirt resistant fabrics

Memory Chip for the Brain(Have an exam? No probs, go to google, search, download to chip, insert in brain, theeeen download to answer sheet.)

12 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
knockturnal: Packet Garri

Reuseable Condoms(always so shy to ask for it at the pharmacy)

Perpertual Phone Batteries(Hate having to charge my phone all da time)

Dirt resistant fabrics

Memory Chip for the Brain(Have an exam? No probs, go to google, search, download to chip, insert in brain, theeeen download to answer sheet.)

u're on point.
Packet garri is already available.
I luv d everlasting battery and memory chip for d brain idea jare. The latter will really be a giant breakthrough in science.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2013
Shugamania:

u're on point.
Packet garri is already available.
I luv d everlasting battery and memory chip for d brain idea jare. The latter will really be a giant breakthrough in science.

I would like to see a medication that can 'grow' body parts lost to amputation.
BTW, how much does the packet garri cost? grin

3 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2013
CFCfan:

I would like to see a medication that can 'grow' body parts lost to amputation.
BTW, how much does the packet garri cost? grin

Lol.. i think it ranges 4rm N300 to about N500, depending on the size.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by nikkyshyne(f): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
A Teleporting machine.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by 2good(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
24 hrs light and perfect road network and transport system in the whole of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by amiskurie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have the nicest ideas and I need a lot of money to develop it,i concluded with the world renowned company in the UK and they were very eager to start it.they whoa it...hope they won't steal it sha.but financing the project is very costly.if its done I will easily become a billionaire(in $).
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by DozieA(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
digital convergence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Please I Can't Solve Lantern Quantitative Reasoning For Primary Schools Book 5, / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.