Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 (2465 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / What Was The First Movie You Watched In 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello NLers,

I hope you enjoyed my last thread on promising movies for the last quarter of the year at https://www.nairaland.com/1076419/6-promising-movies-watch-out. So far, SKYFALL and TWILIGHT SAGA: Breaking Dawn 2 have surpassed the expections. SKYFALL, most especially, is set to upstage AVENGERS and THE DARK NIGHT RISES from their number one and two positions on the global box office records.

On this new thread, I hereby present my highly-ranked movies expected to shatter box-office records in 2013. I am certain that at least five (5) of these movies will make it to the top ten anticipated movies in 2013. I have arranged them to my predicted order of box-office grossing they might earn.

They are:

1. Man of Steel
2. Iron Man 3
3. OZ: The Great and Powerful
4. Star Trek: Into Darkness
5. The Hobbit: There and Back Again
6. GI JOE: The Retaliation
7. The Wolverine
8. Riddick
9. 300 - Rise of an Empire
10.Fast and Furious 6
11.Elysium
12.Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

If you like, you can re-adjust the list and tell me why I am wrong. Meanwhile, I'll present a preview of the movies now...

1 Like

Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
MAN OF STEEL

This is an exciting superhero movie that tells the humble story of the beginning of SUPERMAN. In this movie, the world of Clark Kent or Kal-El is fully explored from his beginning as a boy to adulthood. The movie, produced by Christopher Nolan, is filled with stunning graphics and interesting storyline. If you've never seen Laurence Fishburne, Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe acting together, then you'd better booked down this film. My prediction is that the movie will be the movie of the year 2013...my 20 grand on this. Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
IRON MAN 3

Here we come again with the billionaire playboy, Tony Stark. In IRON MAN 3, Tony Stark faces his greatest enemy and finds himself in a very subtle situation. The movie is surely going to have some stunning graphics too, like all Marvel comic character. This is the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

This movie is the follow-up to the storyline of the Wizard of Oz, with an interesting dimension, added to the movie. This time, a great Magician is hurled into the land of OZ from the state of Kansas, USA to face difficult opponents. He eventually triumphs by using his magic tricks. The movie is a promising one...here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdeuYgRoTI
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS

If you've watched the first edition of the remake of the STAR TREK series, then you need to watch this follow-up. It promises to be worth the money in the cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diP-o_JxysA
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Stay tuned. This thread will be continued soon. Got work to attend to. grin grin grin
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by REMMEI(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I WATCH TELEVISION..NOT TO TALK OF WATCHING MOVIES..THOUGH I LOVE MOVIES,SPENT MOST OF MA TIME ON PC THAN TV FRONT NOW..

BUT THAT 300 WOULD BE A MUST WATCH FA ME..
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN

I can't say much about this movie as the sequel to this movie (THE HOBBIT: An unexpected Journey)just hit the cinemas. I do hope a concise trailer on this movie should be out by March/April.
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
GI JOE: THE RETALIATION

This movie is a follow-up to the movie, [i]GI JOE: The rise of the Cobr[/i]a. Very interesting movie with some unbelievable CGI effects. I do hope the movie is able to impress movie followers in 2013. Check out the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtUijgDaR-A
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by viruz007(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2012
add Hansel and Gretel to that list
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm afraid, these are the available trailers for now. At least, you can catch a glimpse of what is coming from the movie world in 2013. Comments are welcomed!
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nollywood no just follow lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
sheyie2007: Nollywood no just follow lipsrsealed
How Nollypako go follow? Dem fit shoot any naija movie for US$25 million ni? Where dem go get the money?
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
dude ur so wrong,the man with iron fist is out already hobbit jst came out dis wk,so i dnt knw where ur getting ur news frm??.if u doubt me visit mobseries urself
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2012
mr.drizzy:
dude ur so wrong,the man with iron fist is out already hobbit jst came out dis wk,so i dnt knw where ur getting ur news frm??.if u doubt me visit mobseries urself

Dude, I must tell you that THE HOBBIT is likely to be a trilogy just like LORD OF THE RINGS. The second part of THE HOBBIT series is titled THERE AND BACK again. It is most likely to released around this time next year. Which movie is the MAN WITH THE IRON FIST? Can you explain better?
Re: 12 Exciting Movies To Watch Out For In 2013 by TonySpike: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
viruz007: add Hansel and Gretel to that list

I'll try and check out the trailer for this movie. I hope it gives me enough reason to update this thread title. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Download Link For Justice League / Nigerian Directed Film, Man On Ground Gets World Premiere At Toronto Internation / Zee World Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.