Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? (5685 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi folks, let's catch some funs. What pet name do you call your bf/gf or hubby/wifey and why? For me, I call my gf "ediye" because she's so beautiful [and] especially in my sight. Let me just see if can find a highly romantic one here. Would loved to change it in 2013.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Caseless: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
My jingle-pringle!
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by freakcin: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
She calls me babie.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Nurry: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bobo
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by stolenstone: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Honey mooooo
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
freakcin: She calls me babie.

Babie? Are you a baby? Old man like you. Lolz.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by code0: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
caseless: My jingle-pringle!

What does this means pls? Mine calls me myHero because she believes I can always stand by her anywhere/anyhow/anytime. But I don't know if she's right o
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Caseless: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
code_0:

What does this means pls? Mine calls me myHero because she believes I can always stand by her anywhere/anyhow/anytime. But I don't know if she's right o
that is patented and reserved for one gal on nairaland.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by olumaxi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
One of them usualy cals me anaconda...d oda cals me maxidobo
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by freakcin: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Babie? Are you a baby? Old man like you. Lolz.

Its fine by me! tongue

I bet urs call u ukpong tongue
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
freakcin:

Its fine by me! tongue

I bet urs call u ukpong tongue

Lol. Ukpöng nso eyeneka?
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
olumaxi: One of them usualy cals me anaconda...d oda cals me maxidobo

Anaconda? And u accept? You may end up swallowing one of them o
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by code0: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2012
caseless: that is patented and reserved for one gal on nairaland.

Hmmm. I wonder who such lucky girl is.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by 190theclown: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2012
I call all 7 of them pumpkin pie so i dont inter-switch their names and cause a problem
so far so good its working cool
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by olumaxi(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Anaconda? And u accept? You may end up swallowing one of them o
b4 nko?.na to swallow sure pas
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by fukcwitme(f): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2012
I call mines cookie monster
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Adaeze003(f): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2012
stolen stone: Honey mooooo
for some reason, I said this with a thick igbo accent. Hehe..
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by code0: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2012
fukcwitme :
I call mines cookie monster

You guys would never seize to amaze one. You mean you call somebody's child a monster?
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
I call all 7 of them pumpkin pie so i dont inter-switch their names and cause a problem
so far so good its working cool

7 of them? cry
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2012
code_0:

You guys would never seize to amaze one. You mean you call somebody's child a monster?

Do you know how ugly the person may be? That's why I said they should include why but they are not.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by fukcwitme(f): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2012
code_0:

Lmao. No I don't mean it in a bad way. I call him cookie monster because he is the only person that has access to my cookies, he has an insatiable hunger for only my cookies, and he takes damn good care of my cookies. Do you get my drift? wink
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by olumaxi(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2012
fukcwitme :
Lmao. No I don't mean it in a bad way. I call him cookie monster because he is the only person that has access to my cookies, he has an insatiable hunger for only my cookies, and he takes damn good care of my cookies. Do you get my drift? wink
i hope he ends up marryin u,cos i wonda if any cookies wil b left 4 ur real husband
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by fukcwitme(f): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2012
olumaxi: i hope he ends up marryin u,cos i wonda if any cookies wil b left 4 ur real husband
Thanks, looks like we are hoping for the same thing cheesy
BTW whats wrong with what I said? So I should cheat on him and let other guys have access to my cookies? I dont think so, I am a one-man woman cool
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Lordave: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2012
stolen stone: Honey mooooo
na im make una de get diabetes..

I call mine Alomo and she calls me Agbo.

We are bound to live long.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by olumaxi(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2012
fukcwitme :
Thanks, looks like we are hoping for the same thing cheesy BTW whats wrong with what I said? So I should cheat on him and let other guys have access to my cookies? I dont think so, I am a one-man woman cool
jst sayin u shldnt av grantd im so much aces to ur cookies..men lov cookies,especialy d free ones..wink
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
fukcwitme :

Yea. I gat it. But if this is the case, it means he is a real monster.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by code0: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lordave: na im make una de get diabetes..

I call mine Alomo and she calls me Agbo.

We are bound to live long.

grin

And when both of you finally joins, it becomes Alomo Agbo.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Lordave: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
code_0:

And when both of you finally joins, it becomes Alomo Agbo.
No, it becomes Agbolomo. cheesy
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by SAFO(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
fukcwitme :

hopefully he doesn't also like cinnamon rolls and sweet tarts at other eateries grin
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by shindarayo(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Call mine,my crown
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
My wife calls me Ademi (my crown)... She took dat 4rm my 1st name Adetunji..
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by BossLadyDiana(f): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
I kinda like the rhythm in mine,He calls me water, I call him butter, he is my ajebutter and I am his mammy water

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Having A Fantasy Or A Fetish Desire / This Wedding Photo Got Mouths Wagging Online – Check It Out / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.