Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here (1427 Views)

C.K Ayo Presents At Harvard University / Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo) / Edx - An Educative Online Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
if you are a Nairalander and you are attending Edx by MIT and Harvard University connect with us here for more details about the on going courses online, I'm presently taking CS50x

Regards

Adeniyi
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Femicrux: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can you post the course and registration links for the two institutions you mentioned? Stanford just completed some online courses but i wasn't interested in any of them.
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Pls pals...my own case is different,i want to know if MIT , Harvard and other U.S schools will consider me with dis my waec grades with every other thing being perfect(i.e sat scores,essays,highschool transcripts,good recommendation and evaluation,toefl,and also a tangible creativity) .
The grades are:
maths = b3
eng = c4
phy = c6
chem = c6
bio = d7
agric = c6
geo = abs(absent)
econs = c6
crk = b3
pls be sincere . Thanks .
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Femicrux: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
jehovahnoni: Pls pals...my own case is different,i want to know if MIT , Harvard and other U.S schools will consider me with dis my waec grades with every other thing being perfect(i.e sat scores,essays,highschool transcripts,good recommendation and evaluation,toefl,and also a tangible creativity) .
The grades are:
maths = b3
eng = c4
phy = c6
chem = c6
bio = d7
agric = c6
geo = abs(absent)
econs = c6
crk = b3
pls be sincere . Thanks .

If your grades are complete (i.e SAT, TOEFL), then why not. As long as you can also meet up with tuition. But schools like Harvard & MIT are very competitive. You might have to settle for a less popular one.
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Femicrux:

If your grades are complete (i.e SAT, TOEFL), then why not. As long as you can also meet up with tuition. But schools like Harvard & MIT are very competitive. You might have to settle for a less popular one.
ahh!...both of dem are my prime targets,,,most especially MIT ....
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by ufumes(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just completed the mitx 6.00 python programming course by edx
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm interested in the (edx.org/coursera) free online course on Project management or security studies. How do I get started? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
honjohnbright: I'm interested in the (edx.org/coursera) free online course on Project management or security studies. How do I get started? Thanks
go to edx org and register
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
ufumes:
Just completed the mitx 6.00 python programming course by edx
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2018
nice thread
Re: Nairalanders Attending Edx By MIT And Harvard University Connect With Us Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2018
nicefaze007:
nice thread

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! ICAN Tuition Centers At Ajah/ibeju Lekki/lekk / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/14 Post Utme Out!!! / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (M.A.N), Oron, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.