Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price (110689 Views)

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2015
If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2015
We're open for business today. 9am to 6pm.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:26am On May 19, 2015
Another day of great blessing from God.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2015
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2015
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by segbe88: 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
Please my lenovo u430 screen got broken, can u help me replace it.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2015
segbe88:
Please my lenovo u430 screen got broken, can u help me replace it.

We we can replace with a new one for 13k5, how soon do you want to Fix it.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2015
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by segbe88: 11:51am On May 22, 2015
neupert:

We we can replace with a new one for 13k5, how soon do you want to Fix it.

like I need it with a 4 gb ram by probably next week.

Can you secure that too.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
segbe88:

like I need it with a 4 gb ram by probably next week.

Can you secure that too.
Yes
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2015
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:14am On May 27, 2015
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
By Napoleon Hill.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2015
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." By Lyndon Johnson
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2015
Hi, I have an issue with my laptop - (Samsung Ativ Book 2 NP270E5G k02ng)

The body holding the screen and the joint thing that is attached to the keyboard part is broken but the screen still works well, I want to change the stuff holding the screen. Is it possible to get it, or it has to come with a new screen?

I nor know if you understand me? If you do, then please let me know how much to get it. I live in warri, I hope you'll be able to send it down here?

Regards
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2015
taymalspak:
Hi, I have an issue with my laptop - (Samsung Ativ Book 2 NP270E5G k02ng)

The body holding the screen and the joint thing that is attached to the keyboard part is broken but the screen still works well, I want to change the stuff holding the screen. Is it possible to get it, or it has to come with a new screen?

I nor know if you understand me? If you do, then please let me know how much to get it. I live in warri, I hope you'll be able to send it down here?

Regards
The part you're requesting for is not available in the market but their is a guy that can fix it perfectly and also permanently for you but you need to bring it down to computer village ikeja for him to fix it.
So if you have anybody coming down to lagos he or she can bring it to our office in computer village ikeja lagos to fix it, it will cost 4k5.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
"Only through focus can you do world-class things, no matter how capable you are."
By Bill Gates.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
Yes
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2015
"At some point in your life if you're lucky you throw practicality to the wind and start living."
By Erma Bombeck
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
"Begin with the end in mind." By Doug Flynn
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still. By Chinese Proverb
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
"The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today."
By Les Brown.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2015
"However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks"
By Havelock Ellis
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2015
Live out of your imagination, not your history. By Stephen Covey
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2015
"The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be."
By William James

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.