Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B (1606 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / ♥Guys Please Don't Marry If U Can't Fulfil This Requirements!♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by edelweiss(f): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2012
What is your own experience?or what have u seen so far?
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by k2039: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2012
I dont understand what the OP is saying.
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by Mynd44: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2012
Getting married does not garantee being happy. Not on bit.

And what defines a good wife? Since we are all humans,the qualities that make one woman a good wife might just make her a bad woman to another guy
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by jhydebaba(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Single ladies are on the increase! Why will u advice someone to marry "by all means".
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2012
“Never marry at all. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.”
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
acidosis™:
“Never marry at all. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.”

More like retirement from "Active Service".
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by claremont(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
. . .If you get a bad wife, you will become a philosopher.
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by True2myself24(f): 4:41am On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: I dont understand what the OP is saying.

Me neither.
Re: By All Means, Marry. If You Get A Good Wife, You'll Become Happy; If You Get A B by Mynd44: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Marry in August and be unhappy.

But what defines a good woman?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Carry Your Man Like This? / How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? / Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.