Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (8707 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? / Payment Of Royalty In 2012 To Comandclem Patentees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Temi231(f): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Every year has it's own package for each and every one of us. For some people they got a new job, buy a new car, moved to a new house, meet a new spouse and also a lot of bad incident too. Some of them that happen in our dear country are listed below :

JANUARY: Thousands died on fuel subsidy protest, U escaped.

FEBRUARY: Tanker Accident on Berger bridge involving about 10 cars and Buses, Several people died, U escaped.

MARCH/APRIL/ MAY: Boko Haram on rampage, UN Building,Police HQ, Maraba Catholic churches in Kaduna,U escaped.

JUNE: Dana Airlines crashed 286 pple, U escaped.

JULY/AUGUST: Boko Haram on rampage again, Jos, Kaduna,Kano,Mai duguri & Zaria witnessed another blow, homes deserted, famili es displaced, babies, women&children were killed, U escaped.

AUG/ SEPT: Flood killed/ Displaced thousands from their abode, Valuable goods were
destroyed, farm products were destroyed.

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER: Army barrack Jaji was blown off by Boko Haram, soldiers were killed and people living inside d barrack, U escaped.
Upon all these, you still murmur and complain that God hasn't done anything. Habaa, dont be an ingrate. Instead of u to be rolling on d floor in appreciation of what GOD has done for u.

DECEMBER has come again o. God has promised again that u & ur families will also escape from any evil doer.

Share your experience for year 2012 here!!

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by delkuf(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2012
The good thing that happen in my life this is that i was to able print and publish my first book. The bad thing is my failure to make profit from the sale of my book.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by seedord247(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2012
Afta haviin $€x with this akata woman... She poo all over her body. angry
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Temi231(f): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247: Afta haviin $€x with this akata woman... She poo all over her body. angry

Is that what happen to you throughout this year #smh for you. Ashawo man

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Abujafood: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Temi 23:

Is that what happen to you throughout this year #smh for you. Ashawo man

LOL and more LOL
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by ndala(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wat happen to me last year was being the first to comment on nairaland on 3 ocassional thread grin

3 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
I Was Able To Get A Gurlfriend ............Can't Think Of Any Bad Thing.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
ndala:
Wat happen to me last year was being the first to comment on nairaland on 3 ocassional thread grin

I see ... This is 2013, at least you will be a year older someday, so grow up and stop being childish with your first to comment ish...

1 Like

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nothing bad happened to me.

Because all things work for good...at least for me.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sometin good that happened to me was that i graduated after spending six years on a 4-yr course.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by majortele(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
The Good Thing
Got admission To U.I
Bad Thing
My biz fetch me a little Cash_

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Justicemy: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
y do u ask ?
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by vanstanzy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God many good things did happen to me, but the bad ones, like the fuel subsidy strike which made life costlier and a bit unbearable was terrible. Thank God for the ability to adjust though. smiley smiley smiley
Speaking of good things;
* I have breathe in my lungs.
* I moved into my apartment with my wife.
* She took in.
* My company transferred me to Benin& lodged me in a choice hotel for 6 months.
* My wife got delivered safely of a baby girl.
* My sister got married.
Other bad things are behind me now.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by donwilz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
good things... was not kidnapped during throughout my summer holiday, was not sick for once, passed my professional exam ..
Bad things... lost a dear one in dana air crash, lost my grand mom, aunt and another uncle..
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
It really worths celebrating jare.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by REVOLUTNIS: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
vanstanzy: Thank God many good things did happen to me, but the bad ones, like the fuel subsidy strike which made life costlier and a bit unbearable was terrible. Thank God for the ability to adjust though. smiley smiley smiley
Take note, Nairaland is own by Oluwaseun Osewa in 2013
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'm no more where I used to be, though I'm not THERE yet BUT I'll get there someday pretty soon.

We should try and cultivate the habit of praising God and thanking Him always for everything either good/bad. Being conscious of the fact that He has plans for our lives, and no matter what, His plans and promises for ours lives will always come to fulfilment, knowing fully well that all things works together for good. See 1st Thess 5:16-18, Romans 8:28

Though,He may delay but at His own appointed time,He will always surprise us for good. He never fails Isaiah 43:19

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Redmosquito(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good thing: Joined Nairaland
Bad Thing: Had to endure SH*T from Nairaland
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by REVOLUTNIS: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by vanstanzy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:

Yeah, u've said that be4.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by iamswizz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
tee-tom:
It really worths celebrating jare.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by savcy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
2012 Worst- Gej and his subsidy removal.

2012 Best- Too numerous to mention.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
donwilz: good things... was not kidnapped during throughout my summer holiday, was not sick for once, passed my professional exam ..
Bad things... lost a dear one in dana air crash, lost my grand mom, aunt and another uncle..

Sorry to hear about that, I hope they are no more suffering but resting at the feet of the good lord, He knows it all.

1 Like

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by REVOLUTNIS: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
vanstanzy:

Yeah, u've said that be4.
In case u forgot
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
donwilz: good things... was not kidnapped during throughout my summer holiday, was not sick for once, passed my professional exam ..
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good Thing: Lived 365days without injury/sickness. Financial Expectations were met. Did well in school.

Bad thing: My Family narrowly escape divorce after lots of up and down.

Above all God is faithful.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by fapcrook(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lost my job in 2011, got another a month after but resigned from it. Good thing is that is has made me pick up me Ph.d programme and hope to complete it soonest Insha Allah and then love to be back as a lecturer to do what I love, TEACHING.God I seek for your favour
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Rastamann: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good thing: God keeping me alive 2012 despite all the violence, accidents, attacks and disasters that the world witnessed.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by slimchimex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
the good thing that happened to me last year.....i graduated from medical school...AM NOW A MEDICAL DOCTOR......To God be the Glory....

2 Likes

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by REVOLUTNIS: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Kidnap? who would have wast his time doing that, kidnappers don suffer no bi small.
abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Deploys 18,000 Personnel, 918 Vehicles For Eid-el-kabir / Shahan, A Female? Wow! / How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.