Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275296 members, 1755786 topics. Date: Friday, 28 November 2014 at 09:30 PM

The Miracles Of Makeup!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Miracles Of Makeup!! (35291 Views)

The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by sylve11: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
See faces! shocked instagram una go still share these kind faces? cool
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Opytim(f): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2012
niyivasaz: Chineke! shocked... Now, no woman can foolishly tempt me by merely seeing her with a make-up. Guess I have to see what she looks like before she had her bath

wonderful!!!!

lol...
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Victoriousvic(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
They look better without makeup.... Except pic 3. With the make-up, what more than i call them than "ojuju-calabar"
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by sashbaby(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
na waooooooooh. na real make up wonder
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Mygoldie(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
What a transformation from a scary monster to a spicy angel. GOSH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Opytim(f): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Hahaha.....i can't just stop laffing with all these comments.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by dickhardener: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2012
eduson77: mbanu..kai mbanu..
no na!!
[img]www.funnypica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Makeup-Ugly-FAIL-140x140.jpg[/img]

guy don't gross me out. Damnn

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by vanstanzy(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2012
These ladies remind me of the movie "PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ewww! I strongly think op should have named this topic "DISADVANTAGES OF MAKE-UP".

2 Likes

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by moneyhungry(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2012
to make-up is to fake-up and it can lead to instant break-up in the morning after we wake up.

8 Likes

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by 401kk: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2012
The blooooooooooood of jeeeeeesssuuuusssss!!!!
I can't believe what I'm seeing, so the lady in pic 4, whose original face can frustrate your destiny, go dey form fine girl after makeup?

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Ukaga: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
wonders shall never end
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by 401kk: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
most of these girls are nairaland girls sef. Chai, we don suffer.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by fukcwitme(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Damn these bishes caked on these makeup. How are there pores breathing
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by nagoma(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: Beautiful Nigerian woman no make up

Except for the hair.

3 Likes

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by abbey2kool: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: Beautiful Nigerian woman no make up

Yap no Makeup but Photoshopped grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by hyelhira: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
shocked shocked Thank God I am married otherwise I would have asked girlfriends with wife potential to first wash their faces so that I can sign like we used to do for our result in school,"Original copy received by me". grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
They were looking too fake with the makeup jare. Makeup is supposed to be subtle and light. I personally still like their natural faces more....

Who wants all that gunk cemented on the face and lips and then those horrible lace weaves.... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by playahP(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2012
The make-up artist is fantastic!! Wooow!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by animari(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2012
ARES:
My thoughts exactly. Girl u need to wash off that make up before I say I do. Don't wanna marry a pretty girl helped by make up then end up having kids that look like shrek
hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!! Quite!!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Florena(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Guys can't u see, this is nt ordinary make up but real photoshoppin, even is they were photoshopped without d make up they wil look beautiful and again, didn't u notice d first pictures were taken freely, i mean wit no particular posture......
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2012
I am grateful to God that i am outta the market. imagine the stress un-hooked men are going through just to find a woman they can be proud of just 6 months after they say i do.

Warning:

If you're looking for a wife material, never woo any potential "wife" during Christmas/new year period to avoid:

money-hungry :
to make-up is to fake-up and it can lead to instant break-up in the morning after we wake up.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Florena: Guys can't u see, this is nt ordinary make up but real photoshoppin, even is they were photoshopped without d make up they wil look beautiful and again, didn't u notice d first pictures were taken freely, i mean wit no particular posture......

And what does that change? undecided
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Ademo2: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2012
hm,ugly tins y nt luk natural nd stop trendin wit skin cancer.shhhhhh
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Florena(f): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2012
I think d second and third lady try small but d worst of all is d 4th lady, gosh!!! She looks horrible, if a small baby see that one d baby wil start 2 cry.

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Networkmaster(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Women are wicked, how could they be deceiving men like this
with all those make-ups?
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Florena(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

And what does that change? undecided
wat i'm just tryin 2 say is dat photoshop helps them too
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Ademo2: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2012
wats nice abt dem,abi u no get eyes?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / 20 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities In Africa 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.