Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236007 members, 1644747 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 07:34 PM

The Miracles Of Makeup!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Miracles Of Makeup!! (35049 Views)

The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
The women are not ugly. They simply need to get better skincare regimens going for themselves. For instance, the example below shows what this woman probably needs is a good acne treatment(acutane works wonders and usually needs to be taken for only 6 months to completely clear the skin up of much of the acne issues), a good face peel every 3 months, skin toning, maybe with AMBI, and some good moisturizing. For the circles around her eyes, she probably needs to get more sleep and eat more vegetables and proteins to clear up the eyes a bit.

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kokolet007(f): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please let's be realistic! The previous picture was took with a low quality picture while the main picture was took with a very good camera! No doubt make up works bt those pictures were edited and patched! No b so then go fine reach...let's take the hair for an example the hair will look shaBby while the other one will glow and is the same Hair! AbEGI stop ur advert! We don hear

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane: grin

HOLY SHITT!! THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
kokolet007: Please let's be realistic! The previous picture was took with a low quality picture while the main picture was took with a very good camera! No doubt make up works bt those pictures were edited and patched! No b so then go fine reach...let's take the hair for an example the hair will look shaBby while the other one will glow and is the same Hair! AbEGI stop ur advert! We don hear

Come on stop making excuses. Make up can make you this fine. cheesy
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by veraponpo: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
the 4th woman na die! origo transformation mehn.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by eduson77(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
hahahahahahahah
u guys shuld pardon me naa
lwkmd grin
oriri transformer truly
veraponpo: the 4th woman na die! origo transformation mehn.. grin
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Sassymiss: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Transformation!!! As a makeup artist maself,I'd love to say kudos to the artist 4 a job welldone. N u guys makin mouth here,make una no dey lie jawe... Una like am.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
rotflmaoooooo haaaaaannnn shocked! asafroulaye!

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by yuzedo: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
pro01: Which one of them be Kandiikane?

I reckon these women never take a bath - for fear of washing themselves back to a painful reality.
The Lord's judgment fall on you!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, is it just me or those women are STILL ugly, regardless?? undecided
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by yuzedo: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
kokolet007: Please let's be realistic! The previous picture was took with a low quality picture while the main picture was took with a very good camera! No doubt make up works bt those pictures were edited and patched! No b so then go fine reach...let's take the hair for an example the hair will look shaBby while the other one will glow and is the same Hair! AbEGI stop ur advert! We don hear

You make sense and your post is logical so i will ignore those Gbagauns straight from the pit of Oduduwa's enclave..!!! shocked Go and sin no more!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by 5much: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
dis make up thing amounts to presenting a front. hence guys too try to present a front during toasting nd luring. to catch a monkey, u must act like one.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by senate services(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuu!!!!!! wo bi wo se dabi sigidi. grin grin grin grin grin grin
i will advice ladies to stop wearing makeup so that guys will see there natural bueaty cool cool

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by apache77(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
[size=15pt]u see..this make up thin is the biggest problem we face as men..u see them outside looking so glam and gorgoeus and when they wake up next to you the following day or the first time you see them indoors, u almost have a heart attack...they always look like something the cat just dragged in...you lose interest immediately..

sad...sad...sad.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Brisingr(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Always wonder what could make a man gay ?I guess I found my answer on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by baby_123: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
That being said, makeup is meant to enhance not make you a whole new person. This makeup is too much and overdone. Plus the lighting in the before and after pictures are different. Maybe to overrate the makeup artists ability. Some colors she used are quite fearful.

If a person is average, they shouldn't use too much makeup anyway. 90% of people are average by the way. The woman who looks like a man, probably takes after her daddy, so why are all the men shouting? That is why women should beware of marrying or having kids for men with strong features.

1 Like

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by frankoba: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
nice to be real
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Imagineers: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Price your market very well before you pay!!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by advocate666: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Photoshop. Check out the smile lines which completely disappear in the made up pics.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Egba girl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Trust me, I've seen the makeup artist at work and whatever you see here is what she actually does.

wow then i have to say that's impressive.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by dl_jbd(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
come! Na who dy comot all our pictures na mak i no vex Ooo! angrycome! Na who dy comot all our pictures na mak i no vex Ooo!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2012

Madam!!! Was took or taken?
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kokolet007(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Julieccentric:

Madam!!! Was took or taken?
Was taken! Thanks for the correction!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by river101(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wetin Mrs or miss NO: 4 do una. Na God create am . Lol
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by olybob: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
dasdexter: damn dis one na real b4 & afta, dis lady for make moni 4 horror movie

na u wnt act d horror wit her
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by SoloKoree(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Omo... Na real Miracles of Make Ups
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kandi una dey try o lol....... these are even better..... go see Nichole Ritchie and delikes without makeup covering up with their hoodies cheesy..... those are bad Worse!!
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by konami001: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2012
Whatever works for a woman to dig up her best man is all good...
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Owbeecee(m): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Fine. They look better with make-up. But considering the fact that I'll have to wake up to their natural faces every morning if I were to marry one of them I'd say theirs is a no-go area. Natural beauty comes first.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by queennyy: 3:24am On Dec 20, 2012
hhhhhh

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Wearing Now? / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.