Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1283735 members, 1786631 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 03:28 PM

The Miracles Of Makeup!! - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Miracles Of Makeup!! (35570 Views)

The Miracles Of Make Up Reloaded!!! You'll Get Scared. / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by doingreat(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2012
if u want to really know whether a woman is fine, visit her in the early morning before she wash face. Ur eye go shine
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kaecy5(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
advice to young men

before you marry WASH her face, take her for swimming

cheers
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kandiikane(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
You've heard of her? smiley
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
jeeeeze!!! grin

i swear i will NEVER complain about another pimple again!!!
omg!!! grin
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
kandiikane: You've heard of her? smiley
Yeah from a friend smiley
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by 2legit2qwt: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Done embarassed
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by kandiikane(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2013
^with what?
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Vansnickers: 4:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Kai! Na Wa! Imagine taking one of these ladies home. In your mind na Angel you don carry, only to wake up the next morning to discover you just humped Baba Suwe! undecided
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by queensmith: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2013
i wouldnt say its a miracle- they look like clowns. They can cover their blemishes with much less make up and without looking lighter.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by filnaija: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oh my...the foundation is sooo thick to cover their blemishes.Simplicity is still beauty. I know one naija girl like that but she looked more terrible with make up.
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: jwow
day or night...this is way too much make-up
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
shocked shocked Whaaatt!!!! Only God knows how many containers of Mascara and the likes got emptied on each of them faces!

THIS CANNOT BE CALLED "MAKE UP" RATHER " LAYERING" PITY THE NOSES DON'T BUDGE. undecided
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by naanxie(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Well,first of all,there is no such thing as makeups,its still makeup. Now,to these women,the makeup is really gooooood plus there tons of photshop involed guys..look at d after pictures,dey are not ordinary..thumbs up 2d makeup artist tho
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
pro01: Which one of them be Kandiikane?

I reckon these women never take a bath - for fear of washing themselves back to a painful reality.
Daayum! grin grin
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *for effect* *speechless*
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
jeezybuck: The beauty of make up
Is that a guy or a lady
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by adabeke12(f): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Blackteeth: And guys are busy falling in love with make up and not the real woman.
I think guys should be moving about with pure water for ladies to wash their face first before any toasting or proposal.

lmao
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Shezhawt(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2013
There is Hope for every1, makeup is just the Key... Before the hubby figures out what is beneath the face, She is already settled with him... Case Closed
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by babysu: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
I Think y'all shud give credit to d makeup artist! This is a real work of art! Seeing d transformations manifests that she is really good at wat she does!

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by babysu: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
U can follow her on instagram @trendymakeovers
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Shez hawt: There is Hope for every1, makeup is just the Key... Before the hubby figures out what is beneath the face, She is already settled with him... Case Closed
grin grin grin
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Some of these women look like drag queens...the make up isn't doing any justice to them
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Shezhawt(f): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
grin

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Shezhawt(f): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2013

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by Shezhawt(f): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by adaobi123(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the first pictures shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Miracles Of Makeup!! by temmie013(f): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kai! Dis is 2 much transformation and it nw looks lyk all ladies are fake and ugly cry na wa o. I fear makeup, My advice 2 my self and all ladies is 2 try as much as possibe 2 look natural most times tho make up isn't bad esp when u wanna look classic and diff mayb 4 an ocassion or sth buh wit us lookin natural most times we wuld b more apreciated and loved tho I love make up ooo buh dis kind of transformation is so scary. Kudos 2 d makeup artist tho! wink

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / 20 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities In Africa 2013 / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.