Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 (21953 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Makweembo: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2012
Jonathan kneels before Adeboye in prayer again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsBmugKjFkY/

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by greatgod2012(f): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Is this the first time Pastor Adeboye will be praying for him? And what are d relevance of d previous prayers on his administration? What are d relevance of this particular one on his administration next year?
Anyway, i sincerely hope things will change for d better come next year.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by mankevo(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2012
Adeboye prayed for him in 2010 (when he just took over from Yar'adua and was impresing Nigerians)
After the prayer he won the 2011 election and became gross incompetent in handling our afairs
After this 2012 prayer, he will loose the remaining courage and QUIT!!

Thank you Adeboye___at least a bloodless revolution is in the AIR!!

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by k2039: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2012
See the way GEJ is looking like a saint.

God wont come down from heaven to help Nigeria, GEJ had better start using his brain.

Some prayers are just pointless without action.

14 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by RickyRoss1(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Pataki: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Apparently the buch of gullible Nigerians has not done down.

Nigerians will NEVER learn from the past. Your religious and selfish pastors will claim they are only human.....but once you criticize them....."touch not mine anointed" mantra begins to fly around.

Even goats are not this arrogantly stubborn and ediotic like the religious Nigerians I have come to know.

GEJ is now born again abi? Una never jam finish for naija I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2012
Looter praying for another looter? I'm not surprised!

Will Jesus honour a king who watch his people starve, steals their money? Jesus woulda told the king to go and change his ways before he can seek redemption.

12 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by araoke(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2012
@4:11-"in your infinite mercy,whatever he had done wrong,please forgive him"....amen,but his sins are damned too many grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@5:11-"all those who wish him well,let it be well with them"..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :amen,but that one hard oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by omenka(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2012
Hope he prays God gives the presido the money and courage to buy a Cassana jet and fly over the atlantic and never come back.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by JomoGbomo2(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2012
I listened to this prayer from begining to the end and i realized something....

All the responsibility was placed on God and none on GEJ, the meaning of this is that if nothing (progress in the Nation) happens then its not his fault...

We cant grow without taking resposibilities!!!

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide: Looter praying for another looter? I'm not surprised!

Will Jesus honour a king who watch his people starve, steals their money? Jesus woulda told the king to go and change his ways before he can seek redemption.

do not judge lest you be judged. The bible said so not me and i believe you read the bible.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2012
jammyng: do not judge lest you be judged. The bible said so not me and i believe you read the bible.

nna nigga leave me alone!! I read the bible but i'm not a christian!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by PapaBrowne(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: I listened to this prayer from begining to the end and i realized something....

All the responsibility was placed on God and none on GEJ, the meaning of this is that if nothing (progress in the Nation) happens then its not his fault...

`
This is where we always get it wrong. We think the P
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by PapaBrowne(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2012
JomoGbomo2: I listened to this prayer from begining to the end and i realized something....

`
This is where we always get it wrong. We think the President should be blamed for all the failures.
Truth is everyone has a responsibility towards Nigeria.

If the President fails to perform, then he takes responsibility for his failure to act right.
If his ministers fail, they take responsibility too.
If the House of Reps believe he is not performing, they fail in not starting an impeachment proceeding.
And the list goes on.

If you as an individual believes he has failed, why haven't you done anything about it. Who are you waiting for. Why cant you organize rallies that would snowball into a revolution that would kick him out.
Are you not Human like him? Or does he or the other folks around him have two brains or four hands.
Isn't it humans like you that started change in their fellow countries across the world?

If you are not doing anything besides talking about what you believe is a bad situation, what moral justification do you then have to critique someone else(GEJ), just like you, has has the advantage of doing something about a bad situation and has done nothing in your opinion.

Responsibility is a two way street. And don't get me wrong. I dont disagree with you point.

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by ypzilanti: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2012
This move is to fool gullible 'Christian' Nigerians.

He can call the pastor to Aso Rock to pray for him whenever, but he knows what he is doing. He can call on the phone and ask pastor to join him in prayer. he can visit pastor in his house for prayers too. Oyibo call this one, 'photo op'.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by redsun(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2012
Gej is a malu.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Patience should come and receive healing too. Why has she suddenly disappeared from the public eye.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by cyril83(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
A man of God praying for lucifer.....Godiswatching.com
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by SirMethod: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Amen
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Leadn(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
the god of redeemers = Adeboye

the god of winners = Oyedepo

the god of CAC = Ayo

the god of Synagogue = TB Joshua

Nigerians and serving their pastors gods

Gej, if you like kneel before TB Joshua you'll still be a retardeen!
Failed state!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by bigass(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Both are thieves. Pastors Adeboye is the leader of satanic pastors and Jonathan is the leader of occult. Friendship with the world is enmity with God. Jonathan is a worldly leader. In the last days Jesus will say: get thee behind me
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rubbish, you can't help a person that doesn't want to be helped even if he feigns needing help.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by talktrue1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
We will keep on praying hoping that one day, God will answer our prayer by changing him either in person or in character
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by cyril83(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
talk true: Why are they always interpreting in Yoruba. Does it mean that they don't understand English
tribalists about to hijack the thread
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by dridowu: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
I hope he is now change person because i dnt trust him b4.
Pls where kan i download it to my mobike phone ?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by truth4meal(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
what is with this spiritual show-off gan sef - is prayer now being celebrated and advertised? o ma ga o; is prayer sincerely not suppose to be communication with God? wait is GEJ thinking we don't known this is just a cosmetic religious obligation with overwhelming political undertone? seriously GEJ can believe he is fooling Nigerians but behold a delusional offspring of Adam who think he can fool God with the help of a Pastor. when a man supposedly knee down before God and it becomes a tool for political sentiment then such a man actually knelt down before man - the problem of this country is that we seldom reason beyond faith.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by awesomet1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
For those of you cursing and abusing the President...what positives has it brought? The man has gone for prayers and he definitely needs it. I say a very BIG AMEN to all the prayers made for him. God heal and prosper Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by SisiKill1: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
And the Oscar Goes to. . . . .Both of Them!!!

Rotflmao! My Goodness! How do they do that with a straight face? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell ya, these men. . .Pastors, Presidents, Pretenders etc have to be the best actors in the world. Pastor knows what he is praying for is rubbish, the President they are praying for knows what Pastor is praying for is rubbish yet they carry on so zealously and convincingly too.

Choi! I admire their control oh, If twas me, I woulda started giggling 10 seconds into the prayer. cheesy cheesy

I swear I can see them going to a private room after the service and laughing their asses off. . .with GEJ saying "Ah! That time when you said may God Restore all the Glory of Nigeria during my time . . .I almost laughed oh. No try that next time" and Pastor "I wan see how you fit 'old your laugh naa"

Oh boy to be a fly on the wall. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs London, Speaks To Nigerian Press / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos) / FG Shuts Nine Foreign Missions, Rationalises Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.