Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (19866 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
pDude: Truth be told, that picture looks like a monkey in weave-on grin
That allusion is uncharitable to monkeys.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by deebrain(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Your use of English is a slap on this thread.

“I hope she wasn't drunk when it happened“

Corrected

grin correction seconded
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Amigo101(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
This her story no too jell....she was not specific if the slapper was a soldier or policeman,...regardless, nobody deserves to be assaulted in the manner she was. sad the way things happen in 9ja recently;all in the name of hustle. You use ATM security guard will expect u to drop something, door person opens the door for you, they expect you to drop, send small pickin and no drop change, his errand days for u are over! All the best in your quest for justice.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by dBard: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
S.m.h @ d comments on dis thread..n yet dse r d same self righteous bigots dat'll b quick t judge in oda circumstances. mob mentality..
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by yomalex(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Read through the comments and you'll agree we are a violent people.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
That is what they call, facial surgical slap. Pretty sad.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
dadicvila: Who is Karen Igho??a musician?a dancer?an actress?an on air personality?an air hostess??
na one deaf and dumb monkey from a zoo
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by realsammie(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
serves her right. she go dey form BBA star with dat her wowo face. metcheeewww
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Leobreezy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Karen better thank God say no be soldier wey slap u o. U 4 dey discuss plastic surgery thingz. But on a serious note sha, i don't in anyway approve of such assault. I support your fight for civil remedies. I could be your counsel you know.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
yomalex: Read through the comments and you'll agree we are a violent people.

You're right. This thread and the comments is an eye-opener for me, I've never come across such hate and revellery in violence, in just one thread.

It's sad.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by callash: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
mitchyy:
May such happen to every single member of your family until you feel the pain
U very stupid for that comment
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by simdam500(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Got slapped Lolz
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by crackhouse(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
o boy see face oooo. chai, why this kind wowo face no go attract slap?
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Akshow: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
mitchyy:
Just listen to yourself! Very childish comment
do you know What a childish comment is? silly childish girl.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by talktimi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
I don't support violence for any reason o but make we talk true this her story sounds very very strange. Let's assume its a police man who slapped her because club bouncers don't use weapons of any kind, no matter how much we hate the police, they don't point guns at people demanding for money at least not in crowded club scenes. That aside, this is an open and shut case for any competent lawyer I hope she got the man's name sha
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by gragraboy: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
gringrin;DHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgringringrin
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Your use of English is a slap on this thread.

“I hope she wasn't drunk when it happened“

Corrected
Rodflmao
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by pekelepekele(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
A GATE CRASHER got slapped. grin . I have to hire that security guard for my upcoming birthday party to slap all witches and wizard gatecrashers grin cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Detonatorrex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
hannydarl:

No be small thing o. She go do am por mteewww por mofol because I'm ask her wetin dey por the boys.
Naim mofol com ask her: I dey craze? Naim she do am por mtcheeeew por mofol again. so, the slap naim come polow.
hehegrin
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by dartsidius7(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy back hand.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by crisycent: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Damn this girl is ugly....thanks mopol for the nice slap. grin
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
crisycent: Damn this girl is ugly....thanks mopol for the nice slap. grin

Y d hate bro? If na ur sis wey win big bro, n dem com slap her like dis, then niggies come dey drop sh.I.t like dis, hw u go feel?
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by stpat1(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2012
pro01: Something about this story doesn't add up. Was she attacked by a security guard or a robber or a police man? I doubt private security guards in clubs carry guns. . .besides, they would never demand money from you in a threatening way.

Make she talk true about wetin really happen.

If you can't comprehend a simple story like this then I wonder how you passed out of secondary sch.

She said a security personnel and you are still asking if she was robbed
Is it only private security guards that keep watch at clubs? Especially this that is a smirnoff's party stuff?

Pls next time before you exhibit your deficiencies in a forum like this, take time out to invite someone to certify your comment before you post it ok.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by stpat1(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2012
crisycent: Damn this girl is ugly....thanks mopol for the nice slap. grin

Well I'm not surprised at ur comment because ppl like you are never in such situations in life cos you are at the bottom of the ladder anyway.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by stpat1(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Siena:

You're right. This thread and the comments is an eye-opener for me, I've never come across such hate and revellery in violence, in just one thread.

It's sad.

Its not only sad, its pathetic. To think that every right minded person will condemn to barbaric act of the lawless trigger happy security officer, you still find people pouring out hate comment on the victim.

I say it again, most of them know nothing about human rights. The have never been in a situation where they feel their right have been trampled on or demand justice. They are just chaffs of the society.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by stpat1(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2012
realsammie: serves her right. she go dey form BBA star with dat her wowo face. metcheeewww

Show me the picture of your mother or better still your sister that combined the Deworwor gene from your Dad and Mum.

If you know say na lie I talk, post your sister pics make people confirm am

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by stpat1(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Mennnn it's so disheartening to see people that should stand up united against assault, violence, battery, harassment and high handedness of our security vomit so much hate against fellow citizen.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by pekelepekele(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2012
@ sienna and stpat1 You guys just don't get it that the gal that her cheek just turned red is not telling us exactly what happened . Imagine a guard dragging a FEMALE guest not MALE and this guest is even a celebrity and then asking her for money she then got slapped that turned her cheek red. Does that make any sense Something must have gone wrong . She must have done something really bad . I remember a thread i read here last week about how people look down on the guards maybe this is part of it .

If she is not at fault my people she would have created a scene at the venue that will even give her upper hand to sue the guards. Don't believe what bitches drops they are always at fault and always good at complaining
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2012
stpat1:

If you can't comprehend a simple story like this then I wonder how you passed out of secondary sch.

She said a security personnel and you are still asking if she was robbed
Is it only private security guards that keep watch at clubs? Especially this that is a smirnoff's party stuff?

Pls next time before you exhibit your deficiencies in a forum like this, take time out to invite someone to certify your comment before you post it ok.

The greatest fools are fools that mistake their foolishness for wisdom. You must be highly impressed with your foolishness, or how else would you be s.tu.pid enough to type the above nonsense?

Anybody with half a brain would see gaping holes in Karen's story, and demand for more clarification. If she says a security guard pointed a gun at her and threatened to shoot her, who the hell are you to conclude that she must be speaking the truth? Who the hell are you to conclude that it was indeed a security guard and not an armed robber? Assuming it was indeed a security guard that slapped her, who the hell are you to conclude that he was armed - and threatened her with a gun? What the Bleep does 'security guard' imply in this context anyway? Those of us that are not hermits like you know that security guards at clubs and social events don't carry firearms. Only a policeman could be armed with a gun, and she would have explicitly stated that it was a policeman that dealt with her, rather than the nebulous categorisation of 'security guard'.. Saying it was a 'security guard' raises a lot of questions - which I pointed out in the first post.

Better take your frustrations elsewhere, you obtuse buffoon. It's ludicrous for a brain-dead dingbat like you to question someone else's comprehension abilities.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2012
callash:
U very stupid for that comment

May such happen to your family as well. Whatever you wish your fellow man, you'll get a thousandfold! Say Amen. Lmao!
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2012
stpat1:

Well I'm not surprised at ur comment because ppl like you are never in such situations in life cos you are at the bottom of the ladder anyway.
Thanks for that. Please tell them
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Akshow: do you know What a childish comment is? silly childish girl.

Hello child. When you've learnt how to write properly, you can come back and confront me. For now.... shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday / 5 Times Nicki Minaj Dressed Almost Decently And It Shocked Us Photos / "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.