Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (49538 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by cdamsel(f): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
11yrs na teenager?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Big lie ! An 11 year old can't give birth.

Lol! What an ediot!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
@mrbrownjay, have you ever had se..x with an underage kid? Lol, why am I even asking, who's going to answer such a question.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by decoderdgenius(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Animashaun o animashaun lomo yen.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
GARRI (x7):
So wrong. The five guys should be arrested and charged for abusing and unger-age girl....

I don't care if her mother is a criminal, the girl is under-age and should be protected by all sensible adults and not abused...

cool cool cool

They should each be given maximum sentence and that child be taken away to some place where she can get the help she needs.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane: @mrbrownjay, have you ever had sex with an underage kid? Lol, why am I even asking, who's going to answer such a question.
cheesycheesycheesy someone is looking for mr brown jay's trouble.wahala sleep,yanga go wake am cheesycheesy *singing fela's song * wahala u dey find,wahala u go get o shocked shocked
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by repogirl(f): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Big lie ! An 11 year old can't give birth.

Wakeup O! The youngest mother in the world was 5 years when she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy via ceaserian. Eleven year old can comfortably give birth!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by repogirl(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: @mrbrownjay, have you ever had se..x with an underage kid? Lol, why am I even asking, who's going to answer such a question.

Same thing I'm thinking with the way he's defending this case like nothing wrong happened here.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2012
I hope the poor girl does not develop Fistula as a result of child birth.. Sad.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Balkan(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: My question is Why the hell are you guys only blaming the child and mother?! What about the fricking MEN?!? How can men take advantage of a small child who hasn't even started secondary school yet?!

Fricking Africans!
. Most times It's their peers that get the pregnant.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Balkan: . Most times It's their peers that get the pregnant.

Stop it, joorh! Peers?! If there was data, it will show that big azz grown men are the ones impregnating young children through marriage, rape or abuse.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: @mrbrownjay, have you ever had se..x with an underage kid? Lol, why am I even asking, who's going to answer such a question.

what has having sex with an underage kid got to do with anything? pls use what you have between your ears before making statement that make you look dumber than you are. you (and many stoopid people on this thread) are quick to judge a book before even getting any facts on this matter.
this is why so many people in Nigeria are dying for no damn reason thanks to jungle justice and dumbasses who will just join a bandwagon.
so let me repeat myself ONE LAST TIME: unless it is confirm that any of the men in this story is actually over the age of 16, any of you lot are just
blowing steam for nothing.......but then again, this is what Nigerians are good for, isnt it? same crap happened to 4 students a while back, and without knowing any facts whatsoever, a mob gathered and killed lynched them.

repogirl: Same thing I'm thinking with the way he's defending this case like nothing wrong happened here.

thats because i have a brain and i am not afraid to use it (you should maybe use yours someday). many wrongs happened here, as i have stated earlier but since the age of the boys in question have NOT been released, none of you can talk of ra.pe or pedo.philia (as if you even know/understand the meaning of the word).
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
@mrbrownhay, so, I guess you've slept with an underage teenager? With your reputation, it's no surprise.

I asked you this question because you mentioned child por.n and described what happened in one including two children. I'm guessing child por.n turns you on because I don't know why in hell a grown azz man or anyone for that matter will look for child por.n on the internet or ask anyone to google it.

You have 5children, I do not know how old they are but if one was to be abused by a 16year, it's ok, because the 16 year old is underage?

google it or search NL for it, it was right there for us all to see, and believe me, that young girl who was not older than 12/13 was Molesting a young child more than half her age. when you finally watch the video, focus carefully on how that child know more than her fair share about sex, even forcing the young boy to lick her down below.
Your quote btw, just incase you've forgotten.

I'm going to use it as an example:
Because an 11year old knows more than her fair share of sex, it's ok for someone to have sex with her?

Many children at that age are in puberty and that's the time you get hormones raging and children experimenting with their body, therefore, finding out what part of their body feels right. They are more likely to get manipulated into having sex by an older man(I'm sure you can relate with this. wink ). I know the men the 11year old had sex with aren't underage because what's an underage doing drinking at a beer palour or living with the mother(they must have been renting because if they weren't they won't tell her to wait until they can find another accommodation. If they were living for free, this would have given the mother more of a reason to kick them out.

this is why so many people in Nigeria are dying for no damn reason thanks to jungle justice and dumbasses who will just join a bandwagon.

This does not relate so it's stup!d of you to bring it up!

It might relate with the topic itself if the girl's father was around but it doesn't with the rubbish you typed up.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Rufisam: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]It a vry sad story my dear nigerian,s.it nt al abt critisin cali,it evry were,parent pls,wht evr buisns we do,learn 2 advic ur daugther nvr 2 b so close 2 thm.sm man r so stupit enof 2 do any tin nature of sex rings in thr mine.dis is jst a lesson 2 evry body.dnt want 2 knw weda teenage or 11yrs.al i k 4 is men bkful & pls let dis little comin up gurls b.thr ar all smbodies wif.dnt spoil thm pls.i beg u. undecidedIt a vry sad story my dear nigerian,s.it nt al abt critisin cali,it evry were,parent pls,wht evr buisns we do,learn 2 advic ur daugther nvr 2 b so close 2 thm.sm man r so stupit enof 2 do any tin nature of sex rings in thr mine.dis is jst a lesson 2 evry body.dnt want 2 knw weda teenage or 11yrs.al i k 4 is men bkful & pls let dis little comin up gurls b.thr ar all smbodies wif.dnt spoil thm pls.i beg u.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: @mrbrownhay, so, I guess you've slept with an underage teenager? With your reputation, it's no surprise.

I asked you this question because you mentioned child por.n and described what happened in one including two children. I'm guessing child por.n turns you on because I don't know why in the hell a grown azz man or anyone for that matter will look for child por.n on the internet or ask anyone for that matter to google it.

the video i mentionned was brought to us all from a THREAD ON NL, duh! and the thread can be found on the family section, pls educate yourself on the issue.

You have 5children, I do not know how old they are but if one was to be abused by a 16year, it's ok, because the 16 year old is underage?

first i have 6 children, not 5, and second, again you are judging a book by its cover. when/where did you get your facts that A) the girl in question was abused B) that the boys were older than her? or do you actually believe that since she is a girl then she must be the one abused, and not the way around? this is why i mentionned the video of that maid because we can clearly see a FEMALE abusing a MALE.

I'm going to use it as an example:
Because an 11year old knows more than her fair share of sex, it's ok for someone to have sex with her?

if this is what that child wants to do, then go blame her mother and nobody else for that issue, and not the possible boys her own age who may just be as clueless as she is about what they are doing.

Many children at that age are in puberty and that's the time you get hormones raging and children experimenting with their body, therefore, finding out what part of their body feels right. They are more likely to get manipulated into having sex by an older man(I'm sure you can relate with this. wink ).

so here you are again, assuming that someone manipulated this person into having sex, as if no 11 yr old would want to have sex on their own accord, and only an older man can "manipulate" her into such act.

I know the men the 11year old had sex with aren't underage because what's an underage doing drinking at a beer palour or living with the mother(they must have been renting because if they weren't they won't tell her to wait until they can find another accommodatoin. If they were living for free, this would have given the mother more of a reason to kick them out.

there are so many children left on their own in Nigeria, as soon as they are old enough to work (which is around 12/13) many are thrown out of orphanage or sent to beg at busy traffic lights. many uneducated poor souls run away from their villages/family to experience the big city and "make money". many are just sold as maids and run away from the family after being treated poorly, thus ending in the street very young.......and guess what?! they may get influenced by others and start drinking in beer parlour where the vendor doesnt really care who buys from her illicit place (or rent a warm room at 13/14yr old with the proceed of their begging).
open your mind, i am not saying they are 100% sure to be kids, i am just saying that so far as we know, THERE IS NO CLUE AS TO HOW OLD THEY ARE and therefore cannot sit here and claim that they are pedos.

This does not relate so it's stup!d of you to bring it up!
It might relate with the topic itself if the girl's father was around but it doesn't with the rubbish you typed up.

of course it relates, here you are all saying that the guys in this picture are GUILTY of a crime that you cannot confirm........... ready to burn them to the stick without any damn proof of anything (just like they did the Aluu4). if these boys are as old as the girl then no crime was committed, unless she was ra.ped (and by the look of the story, this is NOT what happened).
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by lerielicious: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
A child has been abused n ppl re concerned abt d title of d story it is such ppl who pay attention to d wrong things dat pose such problems. That girl is still a lil child and her exposure to hardship doesn't make her any older. Dose men re pedofiles 4get about her mother's job sum of ur mothers did same or even worse to make sure u survive,dat didn't turn u into thieves..or wud have preferd dat d mother sold her body 4 men or used on of her children 4 ritual Really wat shud she have done? Did u give her a job dat she refused? We jst pass judgement on ppl without knowing wat dey go thru. Dose stupid adults shud be arrested but den mothers must be more watchful ova dia children...
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
lerielicious: sum of ur mothers did same or even worse to make sure u survive,dat didn't turn u into thieves..or wud have preferd dat d mother sold her body 4 men or used on of her children 4 ritual Really wat shud she have done? Did u give her a job dat she refused? We jst pass judgement on ppl without knowing wat dey go thru. Dose stupid adults shud be arrested but den mothers must be more watchful ova dia children...

It really is a shame ooo!! It boggles the mind why we continue to allow some of these very same continue to procreate. How any woman out there who understands the plight of mothers around Nigeria, not even the world, could decide that this incident is the child's mother's fault makes me worry still about the future of Nigeria.

Some even pretend that because the mother in this case choose to sell drugs, it was inevitable that her children would be raped. Even that kind of nonsense? from WOMEN . . . . WOMEN who are supposed to change things for better, not continue to propagate the same backward mentality that has aided in maintaining the second-class status of women in African society.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Revolva(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
cryThat's what I call Group Intimacy ...omo am sure the spirit of the calabar carnival have started - mass fornication haha so the mama dey sell kain kain (paraga) all dese shots of local gin brings konji and the guys have been plannin the sellers daughter as their meat to chop lol
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by uchman77: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
like mother like daughter, let the mother face the music 4 she has reap what she sowed
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SoloKoree(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
O gbele ooooo

"O foka sibe"
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the video i mentionned was brought to us all from a THREAD ON NL, duh! and the thread can be found on the family section, pls educate yourself on the issue.

first i have 6 children, not 5, and second, again you are judging a book by its cover. when/where did you get your facts that A) the girl in question was abused B) that the boys were older than her? or do you actually believe that since she is a girl then she must be the one abused, and not the way around? this is why i mentionned the video of that maid because we can clearly see a FEMALE abusing a MALE.

if this is what that child wants to do, then go blame her mother and nobody else for that issue, and not the possible boys her own age who may just be as clueless as she is about what they are doing.

so here you are again, assuming that someone manipulated this person into having sex, as if no 11 yr old would want to have sex on their own accord, and only an older man can "manipulate" her into such act.

there are so many children left on their own in Nigeria, as soon as they are old enough to work (which is around 12/13) many are thrown out of orphanage or sent to beg at busy traffic lights. many uneducated poor souls run away from their villages/family to experience the big city and "make money". many are just sold as maids and run away from the family after being treated poorly, thus ending in the street very young.......and guess what?! they may get influenced by others and start drinking in beer parlour where the vendor doesnt really care who buys from her illicit place (or rent a warm room at 13/14yr old with the proceed of their begging).
open your mind, i am not saying they are 100% sure to be kids, i am just saying that so far as we know, THERE IS NO CLUE AS TO HOW OLD THEY ARE and therefore cannot sit here and claim that they are pedos.

of course it relates, here you are all saying that the guys in this picture are GUILTY of a crime that you cannot confirm........... ready to burn them to the stick without any damn proof of anything (just like they did the Aluu4). if these boys are as old as the girl then no crime was committed, unless she was ra.ped (and by the look of the story, this is NOT what happened).

I get quite bored when someone doesn't use his/her brain to analyse cases like this. You are not using your brain but trying to make excuses for men who sleep with little children.

Go forth mr brownjay and phuck young teenagers no more!

3 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^so you (and all the braindead people on this thread) "analyzed" a case without taking into consideration ALL the possible outcomes?! yet you have the audacity to call yourself smart/intelligent?
you can call what i wrote what you want, but if there is any possibility that what i am saying is right, then you should open your mind and WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE AGE OF THESE BOYS before judging and sentencing them (unless you've seen something in your crystal ball that we didnt).

if this was a court of law, this case would be thrown out and dismissed within a second, but because I am talking with narrow minded one sided people, then these boys are obviously guilty, and no proof/confirmation is needed whatsoever and they should be lynched. Welcome to Nigeria and its dumbass citizen!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Did you take time to consider other outcomes apart from the one where you concluded the girl is a wh.or.e?

Abeg, jor! If your so-called brain is 'alive', you won't be spewing so much shyt! The girl isn't even a teen yet to you it's her fault because as freecocoa said she enjoyed getting phucked by 5 MEN!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: Did you take time to consider other outcomes apart from the one where you concluded the girl is a wh.or.e?

Abeg, jor! If your so-called brain is 'alive', you won't be spewing so much shyt! The girl isn't even a teen yet to you it's her fault because as freecocoa said she enjoyed getting phucked by 5 MEN!

unless this gal comes and tell us all that she was ra.ped or forced by these boys (which so far she didnt didnt say anything about that) then any smart person can ONLY conclude from the little we know about this story that she is a lady infected by the hoe gene. But maybe you saw something else in your crystal ball as to why this gal would want/allow 5 boys to mount her, and thus keep on coming and "assuming" fables or what not on this thread.

see how you are quick to say that she shouldnt be blamed, yet that same girl is not blaming anyone in this saga. if it wasnt because of pregnancy then who knows how many of the neighborhood boys would have mounted that girl? teen or not, unless she says that she was ra.ped or forced into doing what she did, then she is fully to be blamed (as long as the boys) whether a teen or not.

stick to the damn facts at hand, and so far as anyone knows, this 11yr old gal willfully and gladly had sex with 5 different boys (which age hasnt been confirmed yet). MBJ conclusion from these facts: all the tell-tale sign of someone infected with the hoe gene. dont shoot the messenger for stating what is obvious so far!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOl@all these long posts. Mrbrownjay, I didn't bother reading through all your posts(the first line summerised all the bullshyt you're going to spew) towards me because I will not bother writing lenghty posts to a man who advocates the abuse of children who are barely teenagers.

So, if a 5 year old is being abused and doesn't say anything about it, she's infected by the ho.e gene?

This is actually very sickening.

3 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2012
kandiikane: LOl@all these long posts. Mrbrownjay, I didn't bother reading through all your posts(the first line summerised all the bullshyt you're going to spew) towards me because I will not bother writing lenghty posts to a man who advocates the abuse of children who are barely teenagers.

assumptions assumptions assumptions again, i guess in your world anything that happens to a teenage girl is abuse from boys. you best wake up and smell the coffee.

So, if a 5 year old is being abused and doesn't say anything about it, she's infected by the ho.e gene?

This is actually very sickening.

what has a 5yr old BEING ABUSED got to do with the subject? what does 5yr old being abused got to to do with a teenage girl gladly and willfully having sex with boys? if you have nothing to say then just be quiet instead of replying nonsense that is irrelevant with the subject, no harm done!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2012
You're an ediot you know that! How is an 11year old even a teenager?

And what the hell do you mean what have they got to do with eachother?!

They are both underage CHILDREN!

They said two of the guys lived in the mother's house and the other 3 go to the beer parlour, the probability that the guys are grown azz men is much more likely than 16year old boys

Du.mbazz!

Even where I am, it's a federal offence for a 16year to sleep with an 11year old.

Gladly and willfully? Wow! I'm sure you know about that because you probably lured an 11year old with candies and cookies! Sick azz

I cannot even believe this.

I have something to say and that is I am most definitely sure you have phucked an underage kid before.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Obascoetubi: 1:30am On Dec 17, 2012
Nigeriannews: IT was a shocking story to the parents and neighbours of an 11 year old girl and pupil of Ikorenim Primary School in Calabar, Cross River State, Ekamen Asuquo, when a pregnancy test that was conducted on her at the General Hospital, Calabar revealed that she was carrying a four-month pregnancy.

The mother of the primary five pupil, who resides at 2, Pipeline Road, Ikorenim had suspected pregnancy, going by the symptoms exhibited by the teenage girl, who was sick for a while as she decided to take her to the hospital after she failed to get well, despite long period of self medication.

The mother was rattled when it was discovered that the girl was pregnant after some tests.

A neighbour, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said “She has been at home for the past two months always complaining of one ailment or the other and the mother had to take her to the General Hospital after home medication could not heal her in the hope that she could be treated there.”

The neighbour, said when the teenage girl was confronted by her mother, who allegedly sells hot drinks and illicit drugs over who was responsible for the pregnancy, she mentioned one Tony, one of the boys that patronises her mother’s hot drinking joint.

However, the source hinted that when Tony was confronted, he said “He was the one who dated the teenage girl first but another customer, Jones snatched her from him and when Jones was confronted, he said he had since stopped dating the girl and mentioned another person, who when also confronted, mentioned another boy and at the last count, the number was five.”

It was gathered that the mother was infuriated when her daughter confirmed that she slept with all the boys mentioned and could not actually tell who was responsible. It was also gathered that two of the boys mentioned were tenants living in the woman’s house.

Out of annoyance, “She has since asked the two young men living in her house to quit but they are asking for time to secure another accommodation before they can vacate the house.”

When the distraught mother was asked what she was going to do with the daughter’s predicament, tears rolled down her cheek, as she said “I leave everything to God.

http://nigeriannews.com.ng/11-yr-old-girl-gets-pregnant-for-five-boys/
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by dmcdad: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2012
Nigeriannews: IT was a shocking story to the parents and neighbours of an 11 year old girl and pupil of Ikorenim Primary School in Calabar, Cross River State, Ekamen Asuquo, when a pregnancy test that was conducted on her at the General Hospital, Calabar revealed that she was carrying a four-month pregnancy.

The mother of the primary five pupil, who resides at 2, Pipeline Road, Ikorenim had suspected pregnancy, going by the symptoms exhibited by the teenage girl, who was sick for a while as she decided to take her to the hospital after she failed to get well, despite long period of self medication.

The mother was rattled when it was discovered that the girl was pregnant after some tests.

A neighbour, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said “She has been at home for the past two months always complaining of one ailment or the other and the mother had to take her to the General Hospital after home medication could not heal her in the hope that she could be treated there.”

The neighbour, said when the teenage girl was confronted by her mother, who allegedly sells hot drinks and illicit drugs over who was responsible for the pregnancy, she mentioned one Tony, one of the boys that patronises her mother’s hot drinking joint.

However, the source hinted that when Tony was confronted, he said “He was the one who dated the teenage girl first but another customer, Jones snatched her from him and when Jones was confronted, he said he had since stopped dating the girl and mentioned another person, who when also confronted, mentioned another boy and at the last count, the number was five.”

It was gathered that the mother was infuriated when her daughter confirmed that she slept with all the boys mentioned and could not actually tell who was responsible. It was also gathered that two of the boys mentioned were tenants living in the woman’s house.

Out of annoyance, “She has since asked the two young men living in her house to quit but they are asking for time to secure another accommodation before they can vacate the house.”

When the distraught mother was asked what she was going to do with the daughter’s predicament, tears rolled down her cheek, as she said “I leave everything to God.
Ehya... sad
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2012
@Kandiikane
i am sorry if my words made you get upset, as we can all clearly see from your reply. pls go take a nap and relax as this issue is really getting to you.

kandiikane: You're an ediot you know that! How is an 11year old even a teenager?
And what the hell do you mean what have they got to do with eachother?!
They are both underage CHILDREN!

so what your smart self is telling us is that what an 11yr old is doing, should be considered the same as what a 5yr old is doing?! ok let me educate you, a 5yr old is considered a child, while 11yr olds are considered early teens. here is a clue: many women have their period around that age, duh!
yet you have the audacity to compare the two, smh!

They said two of the guys lived in the mother's house and the other 3 go to the beer parlour, the probability that the guys are grown azz men is much more likely than 16year old boys

and because of that assumption, you have decided to JUDGE AND SENTENCE these boys?! you keep assuming while i stick to FACTS.

Even where I am, it's a federal offence for a 16year to sleep with an 11year old.

is it also an offense for a 12 yr old to sleep with an 11yr old too? lol

Gladly and willfully? Wow! I'm sure you know about that because you probably lured an 11year old with candies and cookies! Sick azz

well again, AS FAR AS WE ALL KNOW (maybe you saw something in your crystal ball that we didnt) and until the girl in question says otherwise, she was NOT ra.ped nor forced into doing the act. why do you automatically assume that she was abused when she herself hasnt mentionned anything as such? i guess deluded people like yourself automatically believe that if a young girl is having sex, she must have been abused in some way.

I have something to say and that is I am most definitely sure you have phucked an underage kid before.

i have dealt with not so smart people like you on a daily in NL since 2009, if i stand for what i believe is right then i must be taking part in it.
if i believe in gay/lesbian rights, i must be gay/lesbian. i take a stand for abortion, i must be the devil. if i take a stand against men, then i surely must be a woman........ and now i tell a very slow person (like yourself) that so far there is no proof whatsoever that this girl was abused by adults, and you are telling me i am a pedo. well sadly, i will take that as a compliment if USING MY BRAIN makes me a pedo.
now go get a soda!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 2:07am On Dec 17, 2012
kandiikane:

Go forth mr brownjay and phuck young teenagers no more!

Read the first line and the above is my answer to you.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by EBERENASAM(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Calabar girls, hmmmm! Even @11, may God deliver all of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.