Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (49539 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Balkan(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
I pray for her not to test positive to HIV
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
See wetin her mama expose her to, you can't tell me that the yeye mother could not have noticed the over friendly relationships between her daughter and customers yet she did nothing about it till belle enter, the girl sef na very f00lish girl for not telling her mum what was going on. What am I even saying? She prolly learnt from her mother, nansense angry.

And since when is an 11 years old a teenager? Mumu journalists and crappy journalism.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Dankudi: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Successfigure: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
The wages of waywardness is an early pregnancy
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
My question is Why the hell are you guys only blaming the child and mother?! What about the fricking MEN?!? How can men take advantage of a small child who hasn't even started secondary school yet?!

Fricking Africans!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by jamal230(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
;DAh ah,2 mbom ppl 11yrs dn old vry well.....
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by informatix: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lordave: The story on the other site says she is a teenager
here we have 11 year old girl. Which one are we to believe.

there are always 2 accounts NL's account and the source. Coz. NL sabi pass the source itself.lol.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Adanyebe(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
who ever is the first person to hit the ball into the net scores the goal, weda van persie, rooney, bla bla bla bla grin the poor girl should use dis to decipher the father of her feotus b4 time
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
God I don't know whether to cry or scream at the lack of empathy displayed on this thread.

An 11 years old girl is abused by 5 older men and people automatically dismiss it because of her tribe and the kind of work the mother does (not prostitution oh. . selling alcohol)....Nothing about the five grown azz men who slept with oh. Nah, It's not their fault naa....were they they ones who requested her to be born to a beer selling Calabar woman? I guess she has to get burnt alive to have people have sleepless nights and wring their hands in shock at the utter injustice of it all.

Well since we are talking about the matter, would someone be so kind as to list the tribes and the professions whose children deserved to be raped?

1) Calabar/Beer Seller.
2)
3)

please feel free to add to the list, it would be nice if the ladies did the most contribution seeing as most of the people doing the castigating are females.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by OCTAVO: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Real site says teenager, op posted 11 years old.
abeg is age 11 a teen age?
Smh!
Huge contradictions.
Op FYI, teen ages are 13-19. Ok?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin
Adanyebe: who ever is the first person to hit the ball into the net scores the goal, weda van persie, rooney, bla bla bla bla grin the poor girl should use dis to decipher the father of her feotus b4 time
u arn't crious oo,D story shuld b titled 'LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER'
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by peerless2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin undecidedi laugh in kukere. ;Di laugh in kukere.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Adanyebe: who ever is the first person to hit the ball into the net scores the goal, weda van persie, rooney, bla bla bla bla grin the poor girl should use dis to decipher the father of her feotus b4 time

Whoa! Just. ...Whoa! undecided
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Phikom(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
story to tell....a big a lesson to learn...
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by GARRIx7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
So wrong. The five guys should be arrested and charged for abusing and unger-age girl....

I don't care if her mother is a criminal, the girl is under-age and should be protected by all sensible adults and not abused...

cool cool cool
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by POLICECAP: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
After I was banned for 2weeks for just writing "this space is not for sale" on a yeye topic that was brought to the front page, I lost interest in reading a topic beyond its first page let-alone contributing..
I was not against being punished.. Bt 2weeks was undue justice. The 2weeks ban was surpose to caution me I guess? But it ended up giving me immunity.

What eva does not kill you will only make you stronger. Now I can go a week without remembering a site like nairaland exist cos during my ban period, I found other things I can get busy with.

Mods another ban for spamming... cheesy grin cool and this time, extend it to year2020. I DONT CARE. cool cool cool
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane: My question is Why the hell are you guys only blaming the child and mother?! What about the fricking MEN?!? How can men take advantage of a small child who hasn't even started secondary school yet?!

Fricking Africans!

Amazing isn't it?

I don't even care what the men are saying. ...one expects only boorish and cave man mentality from them. It's the women's responses ranging laughing to hisssing that is just beyond appalling. Tomorrow they will turn around having hissy fits because men don't respecting them. How can they when we treat each other like rubbish. This is an 11yrs old child oh! How do you see past that number to start spewing nonsense about good for her, she learnt from her mother??!!

I suppose it is only natural seeing as the article itself is on places the emphasis on the number of guys who slept with her and not the girl's age. In a sane society the headline would have ended at pregnant. ...

11 YRS OLD GIRL GETS PREGNANT!!!!

Scratch that. ...in a sane society they will call it what it is. ...

11 YRS OLD GIRL RAPED BY 5 PERVERTS!!!

God really really help us. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by sundaybam(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
Just 11 yrs old. She have already turn to prostitude. If not for the pregancy she would have sleep with 50 guyz before the age of 18. cry
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Iaz93: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
OK!!!
the end at hand! 6 more days
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
sundaybam: Just 11 yrs old. She have already turn to prostitude. If not for the pregancy she would have sleep with 50 guyz before the age of 18. cry

How many kinds of eejits are you??!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by TableLeg(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jheeeeze sad
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane: My question is Why the hell are you guys only blaming the child and mother?! What about the fricking MEN?!? How can men take advantage of a small child who hasn't even started secondary school yet?!

Fricking Africans!
I'm not only blaming the mother and child, if I start talking about the hopeless and useless men, that one no go end.

I'm more concerned about the mother cos I feel a responsible mother should be able to be up to date with the life of her 11 years old baby, for crying out loud kandi, when I was 11 my mum still bathed me on some days and if there was any change in my body she would know. This woman kept this girl at home for 2 months before taking her to the hospital, meanwhile the girl has already been pregnant for 4 months before her mum got to know.

I remember when I lost my virginity, it was really painful and walking was a bit hard that day as I was still hurting, how can this irresponsible mother not notice any change in her daughter's body or movement after she got deflowered? Its not as if the girl was r@ped, she was sleeping with 5 men for feck's sakes, the woman failed as a mother if you ask me angry.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by West07(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:
I bet she is much older than 11.
grin
Atheist:-D:
I bet she is much older than 11.

How u tak knw dat one....r u one of d five
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by 2chains1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
11year old teenager......... -_______-
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Amazing isn't it?

I don't even care what the men are saying. ...one expects only boorish and cave man mentality from them. It's the women's responses ranging laughing to hisssing that is just beyond appalling. Tomorrow they will turn around having hissy fits because men don't respecting them. How can they when we treat each other like rubbish. This is an 11yrs old child oh! How do you see past that number to start spewing nonsense about good for her, she learnt from her mother??!!

I suppose it is only natural seeing as the article itself is on places the emphasis on the number of guys who slept with her and not the girl's age. In a sane society the headline would have ended at pregnant. ...

I thought the exact same thing. The ironic thing is women are usually the victims but are actually less sympathetic in cases like these than men. Especially, court cases where a woman has being raped, it's usually the men who sympathise with the victim. Women tend to find faults as in what was she doing there, why was she drinking etc. It's crazy!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

What about the big men sleeping with these children?
That's another. But you know paedophiles will always b peadophiles. I am not absolving the pervs of any fault. Its just like blaming the devil for your sins.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Lordave: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
dl_jbd:
U even get time read am
The topic dey tempting na.
informatix: there are always 2 accounts NL's account and the source. Coz. NL sabi pass the source itself.lol.
no be lie.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by henrychubayo: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Its really strange my people how things taken as bad are the good thing else where. In south africa, this girl will be held as a hero. If you never ever got pregnant at your fathers house in south africa, the nebors will be making mockery of you that you are not a real woman. Am taking about black south africans. In fact, your own mother will tell you to go and get pregnant. Nor matter your age, its not bad in south africa to get pregnant before marriage. In fact a girl will boastfuly tell you that she make 2 in her fathers house just to make you like her and feel that you could marry her as she will bear babies for you. My first week in south africa, i meet a girl and ask her, do you have a kid. She said yes and i will make one for you. I rejected it. But in nigeria, its bad and bad for you are your family for a girl to get pregnant before marriage. I forgot to say that if you born in south africa as a girl, govt will be giving you social grant every month. This is what will call irony.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Amazing isn't it?

Scratch that. ...in a sane society they will call it what it is. ...

11 YRS OLD GIRL RAPED BY 5 PERVERTS!!!

Before nko didn't she learn from her mother? If only you know what happens in such joints between the seller and customers. Having 5ex with a child is statutory r@pe no doubt but where was the mother when this was going on? It'll be more understanding if it were one man or a one time thing, the girl must have been seeing her period for her to be able to get pregnant abi? Where was her mother for the 4 months she missed it? Ok maybe she was still seeing it while pregnant. There are cradle-robbers everywhere but its a mother's responsibility to do her best to protect her children from them, this one as far as the story goes did nothing till it was too late.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
For calabar na small thing naw,cos they have skuls sexualogy,
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Lordave: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
GARRI (x7):
So wrong. The five guys should be arrested and charged for abusing and unger-age girl....

I don't care if her mother is a criminal, the girl is under-age and should be protected by all sensible adults and not abused...

cool cool cool
arrested and charged, just to come back after few days and continue abusing innocent children... U forget say we dey 9ja
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Lordave: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not only blaming the mother and child, if I start talking about the hopeless and useless men, that one no go end.

I'm more concerned about the mother cos I feel a responsible mother should be able to be up to date with the life of her 11 years old baby, for crying out loud kandi, when I was 11 my mum still bathed me on some days and if there was any change in my body she would know. This woman kept this girl at home for 2 months before taking her to the hospital, meanwhile the girl has already been pregnant for 4 months before her mum got to know.

I remember when I lost my virginity, it was really painful and walking was a bit hard that day as I was still hurting, how can this irresponsible mother not notice any change in her daughter's body or movement after she got deflowered? Its not as if the girl was r@ped, she was sleeping with 5 men for feck's sakes, the woman failed as a mother if you ask me angry.
Did u read the article at all?

The mother is more concerned about her ogogoro business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.