Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! (11866 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by wales(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2012
A lawmaker representing Gaya constituency on the platform of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) was killed today by unidentified gunmen in Hotoro area of Kano city.

Danladi Isa Kademi was shot dead around 6.30 pm Nigerian time by Islamist militants operating on a motorcycle.

Mr. Kademi was a former chairman of the association of Local Government Chairmen in the state.

The Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Idris confirmed the killing of the lawmaker to the media, but said the police had warned the lawmakers to stay away from relaxation joints.

Link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kano-lawmaker-shot-dead-relaxation-joint

1 Like

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Emusan(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Majaye ori mi o emi o meyin ola oo sing.....

(i wil enjoying my life nw i dont knw anything abt tomorrow).

RIP oga amofin agba
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by mankevo(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2012
The Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Idris confirmed the killing of the lawmaker to the media, but said the police had warned the lawmakers to stay away from relaxation joints.

Hnmmm, I can see Nigerian's Politicians turning into slaves. Loot/Pack all monies, but never try to enjoy it. Getting interesting grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by k2039: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2012
was killed today by unidentified gunmen

Danladi Isa Kademi was shot dead around 6.30 pm Nigerian time by Islamist militants

Contradictions, which one do we believe, islamist militant or unidentified gunmen.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by wales(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2012
He was not killed in a relaxation joint it was in front of his new house in hotoro quaters where he used go regularly. Alcohol and prostitution is banned by both the govt and the militant vigilantes in all parts of kano state and city except for sabon gari. We must avoid sensationalization in order to give a dog a bad name.
For the benefit of those who want to know Danladi neither drinks or smokes. He was known to be very religious and friendly to both his friends and foes. Also to say that militants killed him is not exactly right because so far no one knows who killed him, it could be anybody.

13 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2012
k2039:

Contradictions, which one do we believe, islamist militant or unidentified gunmen.

Unknown Killer
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ganye1: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2012
How did the unidentified gunmen turn to Islamic militants in the next sentence?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by k2039: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2012
grin grin grin
OYINBOGOJU:

Unknown Killer
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Ibangap(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
May his soul RIP.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by alfredo4u(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pity him, so he couldnt enjoy d money he was hustling.
Work - enjoyment = death
may his soul rip

2 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by informatix: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
@shekau
bokoharam keep off from Our Land go back to your zoo(maiduguri) we will NOT be intimidated we will NOT be party to Violence.thank you.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by santuse: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well what goes around comes around. RIP honourable
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by brownlord: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Save this space for me, I won go kano go ask who kill willy willy
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by oboy3(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
this is not funny people sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by TheWiseGuy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
May His soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

1 Like

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by 2n2k(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
wales: A lawmaker representing Gaya constituency on the platform of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) was killed today by unidentified gunmen in Hotoro area of Kano city.

Danladi Isa Kademi was shot dead around 6.30 pm Nigerian time by Islamist militants operating on a motorcycle.

Mr. Kademi was a former chairman of the association of Local Government Chairmen in the state.

Link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kano-lawmaker-shot-dead-relaxation-joint

wales: He was not killed in a relaxation joint it was in front of his new house in hotoro quaters where he used go regularly. Alcohol and prostitution is banned by both the govt and the militant vigilantes in all parts of kano state and city except for sabon gari. We must avoid sensationalization in order to give a dog a bad name.
For the benefit of those who want to know Danladi neither drinks or smokes. He was known to be very religious and friendly to both his friends and foes. Also to say that militants killed him is not exactly right because so far no one knows who killed him, it could be anybody.

Wales. If you knew so much, why did you have to quote the news report from Saharareporters initially. Why not just report first hand?

1 Like

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Opoki(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
What was Jarule and Ashanti thinking when they sang a song about Insecurity in the US years back?
I think the real insecurity is here in Africa and Nigeria precisely!
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Goldenheart(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
but who said he commited suicide!!!
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Ifilinwa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmm.. 9jarian pple don dey start imitate 24jack bauer.. If only Nigeria have Jack Bauer. RIP, mallam
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by superior1: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
[size=14pt]You need no relaxation joints again, you have got a permanent relaxation
RIP[/size]
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Yucee55(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
The equation is being balanced now...
Let him go and enjoy his 72 virgins above grin grin grin
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by brownlord: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
k2039:

I wonder my broder, it seems any killing or attack in the north is quicky trace to islamic sect, very soon now if conductor slap passenger for bus dem go say na boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Etumgbe(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
If to say them dey kill their own brothers like dis we igbos for no dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by slap1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
He was a member of the legislathieve. They have made the lives of the average Nigerian as cheap as pure water. . . I have little pity for them.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by EbubeOnoh(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dat befits him. He has been sentencing people 2 jail may be dis is his own share of d mealDat befits him. He has been sentencing people 2 jail may be dis is his own share of d mealDat befits him. He has been sentencing people 2 jail may be dis is his own share of d meal
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Ikwerefistson: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
wales: He was not killed in a relaxation joint it was in front of his new house in hotoro quaters where he used go regularly. Alcohol and prostitution is banned by both the govt and the militant vigilantes in all parts of kano state and city except for sabon gari. We must avoid sensationalization in order to give a dog a bad name.

my frnd shut up.hm dy high alomo wit pork meat.boko men tidy am u dy hear dy drnk panadol
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by RichDad1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rest in Peace if you can
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ANYPEN(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
and the 'madness' continues...
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by princemaicheal: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my frnd shut up.hm dy high alomo wit pork meat.boko men tidy am u dy hear dy drnk panadol
That was totally uncalled for,he was only contributing his own view.I suggest you state ur side instead of attacking him.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by mallorca(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
His own end has come and a warning signal to others.RIP
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by rusher14: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
brownlord:

I wonder my broder, it seems any killing or attack in the north is quicky trace to islamic sect, very soon now if conductor slap passenger for bus dem go say na boko haram
Guy but you sef check am, dat conductor na Boko!
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by talktrue1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
When will they copy Fashola and ban use of motorcycle in the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / NLC, TUC Reject El-rufai’s Eviction Order On Civil Servants; Vow To Fight To Dea / N5.5bn SUVs: If Democracy Is Expensive, Try Dictatorship - Adedayo Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.