Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Big Brother Africa Star/radio Personality Karen Igho SLAPPED! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Big Brother Africa Star/radio Personality Karen Igho SLAPPED! (2318 Views)

Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year / Rickross Slapped Peter In Psquare For Wrongly Pronounciation Of Rosay / Emoti - Dj Debby Ft Orezi, Igho And Danagog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Star/radio Personality Karen Igho SLAPPED! by Mykokoradiocom(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2012
Big Brother Africa star and Naija Info FM radio personality, Karen Igho was assaulted after an event last night in Lagos.
The Nigerian celebrity attended the event in support of her close friend, Denrele Edun who was the host of the show.
After she exited the event, Karen was in the carpark where she was approached by a security guard and according to Karen’s narration of the incident on social networking site Twitter, the male security guard asked for money. ”He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain“. According to Karen’s tweets “The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head“.

http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/12/hot-big-brother-africa-starradio.html

Re: Big Brother Africa Star/radio Personality Karen Igho SLAPPED! by wbankz(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2012
Oma ga o o lmao....anyway first to comment..laffin in suwaeli

(1) (Reply)

Benin Radio: Itv Vs. Rhythm / Dj Consequence Mixtapez / remixes / Who The F##k Is Speed Darlington?! Lol:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.