Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View (21685 Views)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? / Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Re u sure??

I have told you severally Efe, there is a time and place for mammary gland display and handle and we don't like it with milk angry

Maybe you should consider selling fura dey nunu straight from the main source... undecided

Yes, I am sure.

No, I don't need you to tell me anything severally, whatever that means.

And no, I don't need to "consider selling fura dey nunu..."

When you really get down to it, which is most important? Feeding a hungry baby on demand? Or massaging the misplaced ego of a perverted male freak?

If your "fragile" senses feel assaulted at the sight of a caring mum brēãstfeeding her baby the way nature ordains her to, then you lot should get over yourselves and ensure clean, hygienic mother-and-baby units are available and accessible in every building, and every street corner.

Until then, learn to mind your own businesses. Doing so won't kill you.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yes, I am sure.

No, I don't need you to tell me anything severally, whatever that means.

And no, I don't need to "consider selling fura dey nunu..."

When you really get down to it, which is most important? Feeding a hungry baby on demand? Or massaging the misplaced ego of a perverted male freak?

If your "fragile" senses feel assaulted at the sight of a caring mum brēãstfeeding her baby the way nature ordains her to, then you lot should get over yourselves and ensure clean, hygienic mother-and-baby units are available and accessible in every building, and every street corner.

Until then, you lot should learn to mind your own businesses. Doing so won't kill you.

If you keep displaying your mammary glands like cows we just might consider putting nozzles on your t'i'ts and making Fura dai nunu , to feed our canines, ofcourse....

Nature ordained you to give birth in your bedrooms but you now go to hospitals, nature did not provide toilets, we made them...
so it's not about what nature ordains, is it, it's about what makes more sense... cover up while feeding the baby or make sure the baby is well fed before you step out...
Facilities like that are available in every modern organisation, I wonder why you need them in a street cornersundecided what re you doing there with your baby..

Why don't you just advice us to keep quiet when pple re copulating in public, it's their bizness undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

If you keep displaying your mammary glands like cows we just might consider putting nozzles on your t'i'ts and making Fura dai nunu , to feed our canines, ofcourse....
Nature ordained you to give birth in your bedrooms but you now go to hospitals, nature did not provide toilets, we made them...
so it's not about what nature ordains, is it, it's about what makes more sense... cover up while feeding the baby or make sure the baby is well fed before you step out...
Facilities like that are available in every modern organisation, I wonder why you need them in a street cornersundecided what re you doing there with your baby..
Why don't you just advice us to keep quiet when pple re copulating in public, it's their bizness undecided

Really.

And what about guys that pïss up tree trunks? Why do you lot do it, even with the abundance of public toilets?

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really.

And what about guys that pïss up tree trunks? Why do you lot do it, even with the abundance of public toilets?

Only irresponsible and phoolish pple do that, it's the same with women who breast feed in STREET CORNERS...
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Only irresponsible and phoolish pple do that, it's the same with women who breast feed in STREET CORNERS...

You're missing the point.

"Street corners" as in women who squat on the floor, selling stuff like dried pepper, tomatoes, vegetables, and so on by the roadside. Njokusboy, I'm referring to market women. So what suggestion(s) have you got for them who exclusively brēãstfeed their babies out in the open under the sweltering sun whilst trying to make a living?

And how can you compare a brēãstfeeding mum to your average tout pïssïng up tree trunks? Knowing fully well that the latter does so purely for selfish reasons while the former does so by way of catering to the needs of an entirely dependant person whilst multitasking?

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You're missing the point.

"Street corners" as in women who squat on the floor, selling stuff like dried pepper, tomatoes, vegetables, and so on by the roadside. Njokusboy, I'm referring to market women. So what suggestion(s) have you got for them who exclusively brēãstfeed their babies out in the open under the sweltering sun whilst trying to make a living?

And how can you compare a brēãstfeeding mum to your average tout pïssïng up tree trunks? Knowing fully well that the latter does so purely for selfish reasons while the former does so by way of catering to the needs of an entirely dependant person whilst multitasking?

Women who squat in street corners and market women can keep their businesses on hold and attend to their babies except they are undecided about which is important, "the baby or the market", sheds exist in market places,nobody is asking them to multitask, they might just throw the baby in a basket of fresh pepper because of that...

The average tout pissing on tree trunks and the woman br'east" feeding in public share many characteristics, aside the fact that they are both nuisances, both feel it's their right to do what they please in public, afterall it's nobodies business...
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Women who squat in street corners and market women can keep their businesses on hold and attend to their babies except they are undecided about which is important, "the baby or the market", sheds exist in market places,nobody is asking them to multitask, they might just throw the baby in a basket of fresh pepper because of that...

And how exactly do they keep their businesses "on hold"? And where exactly do they go in the absence of mother-and-baby-units? The same units you're dead set against?

When you say "undecided about which is more important: baby or market", how did you come up with that? Why act coy and pretend you don't understand how these women trade?

Are you suggesting that she pull up a brēãstfeeding timetable for her baby, and hang a shop temporarily closed, will-be-back-later sign for her customers? Or should her customers book appointments with her to buy pepper and tomatoes from her??

The average tout pissing on tree trunks and the woman br'east" feeding in public share many characteristics, aside the fact that they are both nuisances, both feel it's their right to do what they please in public, afterall it's nobodies business...

Your tout has a choice. The nursing mother hasn't.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Oh, and pls describe these sheds you say such mothers should use. Because what comes to my mind's eye is a wooden structure with raffia / palm leaves on top. Kinda like your average canopy with no walls.

So what other purpose will it serve apart from providing slight shade from the intense heat or rain?
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

And how exactly do they keep their businesses "on hold"? And where exactly do they go in the absence of mother-and-baby-units? The same units you're dead set against?

DO YOU B'R' EAST FEED YOUR BABY AND DEFAECATE AT THE SAME TIME, DO YOU BR' EASTFEED YOUR BABY AND FRY MEAT AT THE SAME TIME?? YOU WANT MAKE HOT OIL POUR YOUR PIKIN... WHY SUBJECT A BABY TO THE DANGER OF BREAST FEEDING AND SELLING PEPPER... WHAT IF PEPPER ENTER THE PIKIN EYE... ONE THING AT A TIME WOMAN.. IF THERE IS NO SHED she can cover up well and Feed the child... a nursing mother ought to have help if she's gonna be selling and taking care of the child..

When you say "undecided about which is more important: baby or market", how did you come up with that? Why act coy and pretend you don't understand how these women trade?

Are you suggesting that she pull up a brēãstfeeding timetable for her baby, and hang a shop temporarily closed, will-be-back-later sign for her customers? Or should her customers book appointments with her to buy pepper and tomatoes from her??

HOW DO THEY TRADE IF I MAY ASK? IF A WOMAN CANNOT SACRIFICE 2 MINUTES OF HER BUSINESS TIME TO ATTEND TO HER BABY, THEN THAT WOMAN IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT..
SHE CAN ALSO HAVE A HELPER AS A NURSING MOTHER INCASE OF SUCH THINGS, AN OLDER CHILD, YOUNGER SISTER OR SOMETHING, ATLEAST THAT IS HOW THE REASONABLE ONES DO THEIRS..

Your tout has a choice. The nursing mother hasn't.

YES, THE MALE AND FEMALE TOUTS WHO PEE ON TREE TRUNKS AND IN GUTTERS HAVE THE CHOICE OF A TOILET, THE NURSING MOTHER ALSO HAS THE CHOICE OF A SHED or ensuring that the child is well fed before stepping out..
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Oh, and pls describe these sheds you say such mothers should use. Because what comes to my mind's eye is a wooden structure with raffia / palm leaves on top. Kinda like your average canopy with no walls.

So what other purpose will it serve apart from providing slight shade from the intense heat or rain?

Now you are concerned about the condition of the shed which is often times more covered than their spot in the market...
Nd atleast, they won't have to subject the baby to the intense heat and other dangers associated with holding them and selling pepper
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:
DO YOU B'R' EAST FEED YOUR BABY AND DEFAECATE AT THE SAME TIME, DO YOU BR' EASTFEED YOUR BABY AND FRY MEAT AT THE SAME TIME?? YOU WANT MAKE HOT OIL POUR YOUR PIKIN... WHY SUBJECT A BABY TO THE DANGER OF bosom FEEDING AND SELLING PEPPER... WHAT IF PEPPER ENTER THE PIKIN EYE... ONE THING AT A TIME WOMAN.. IF THERE IS NO SHED she can cover up well and Feed the child... a nursing mother ought to have help if she's gonna be selling and taking care of the child..

Yes, Njokusboy, women can breastfeed and sell at the same time, especially if she's sitting on the floor, legs crossed, or sitting on a low stool. How difficult is it? Does selling not involve bargaining with the customer and pointing out choices to them? My mentioning pepper is just an example of the sort of products these women sell. Okay, if pepper disturbs you that much, how about tomatoes or vegetables? Are those hazardous to the baby? Abeg look for a stronger line of argument if you wanna argue with me this morning. Stop clutching at straws.

If you say to me that the concept of multitasking eludes you, then you're forgiven for saying so, afterall, it is common knowledge that most men have a one-track-mind and find multi-tasking an impossible feat.

You're advocating that she cover up well. With what? Come, you sure say you don enter market before wey you dey misyarn like this? Cover up with what man? A thick wooly blanket so you don't see the outline of the baby suckling from it's mother?

Your last line made me laugh! "A nursing mother ought to have help if she's gonna be selling and taking care of the child"? Really? From whom? The dad? I'm sure such dads are Nairalanders like yourself who think it's unmanly to be seen helping out wifey at home, much less in very public place like the market! grin grin

Why should a nursing mother be out hustling like that in the first place if her situation isn't critical and it's the only way she can feed her family? Eh? grin grin

njokusboy:
HOW DO THEY TRADE IF I MAY ASK? IF A WOMAN CANNOT SACRIFICE 2 MINUTES OF HER BUSINESS TIME TO ATTEND TO HER BABY, THEN THAT WOMAN IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT..
SHE CAN ALSO HAVE A HELPER AS A NURSING MOTHER INCASE OF SUCH THINGS, AN OLDER CHILD, YOUNGER SISTER OR SOMETHING, ATLEAST THAT IS HOW THE REASONABLE ONES DO THEIRS..

And where exactly should she go for those two minutes to attend to her baby? I've asked you this question several times. Why won't you respond with a befitting response? Older child, younger sister, or something...you think they too don't go to school or have other businesses of their own to attend to? Will they forever be glued to the nursing mother when ever the baby needs a feed?

njokusboy:

Now you are concerned about the condition of the shed which is often times more covered than their spot in the market...
Nd atleast, they won't have to subject the baby to the intense heat and other dangers associated with holding them and selling pepper

I'm not concerned about the condition of your advocated sheds.

I'm asking you to explain how that's different to a mother-and-baby-nursing room. A shed has no enclosure and the woman is still privvy to roaming eyes from guys like you. So with that being the case, what difference does it make if she chooses to sit (out in the open) by her stock whilst calling out to prospective customers?

You guys can't eat your cake and have it. If you don't see the need for building clean, safe, hygenic, mother-and-baby-nursing rooms, then deal with it if these mothers choose to put the needs of their babies over the "fragile" egos of perverted men that get turned on watching a suckling baby doing it's business.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

YES, THE MALE AND FEMALE TOUTS WHO PEE ON TREE TRUNKS AND IN GUTTERS HAVE THE CHOICE OF A TOILET, THE NURSING MOTHER ALSO HAS THE CHOICE OF A SHED or ensuring that the child is well fed before stepping out..

Peeing on tree trunks and in gutters out in the open is the exclusive preserve of your male folk. It's a thing of pride bringing out their vile organs for public display.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Peeing on tree trunks and in gutters out in the open is the exclusive preserve of your male folk. It's a thing of pride bringing out their vile organs for public display.

My friend come to Lagos, I'd show women like you queuing up and destroying our fertile lands with their dangerous urine, they stand like kangaroos, one beside the and kill our plants... you may even join them out of solidarity....
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by badex11: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
G

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yes, Njokusboy, women can breastfeed and sell at the same time, especially if she's sitting on the floor, legs crossed, or sitting on a low stool. How difficult is it? Does selling not involve bargaining with the customer and pointing out choices to them? My mentioning pepper is just an example of the sort of products these women sell. Okay, if pepper disturbs you that much, how about tomatoes or vegetables? Are those hazardous to the baby? Abeg look for a stronger line of argument if you wanna argue with me this morning. Stop clutching at straws.

This is a phoolish suggestion at best, which is easier, keeping ur business on hold and taking care of the baby after which you'd resume or sitting in such awkward and precarious positions as you suggested, punishing yourself and the baby all in the name of selling, doing two things at the same time and doing neither well... holding a baby in one hand, sitting on a stool, crossing her legs and using the other hand to sell ugwu..,
If I come across that woman, I'd slap some senses into her... look for a stronger line EFE.. your suggestion are ridiculous..

If you say to me that the concept of multitasking eludes you, then you're forgiven for saying so, afterall, it is common knowledge that most men have a one-track-mind and find multi-tasking an impossible feat.

Your concept of multi tasking has caused so many disasters, why should a sensible woman be clutching a baby and frying plantain at the same time, it's little wonder, women don't seem to do anything right because of this preposterous "multitasking" mentality... it's best to do one thing at a time..

You're advocating that she cover up well. With what? Come, you sure say you don enter market before wey you dey misyarn like this? Cover up with what man? A thick wooly blanket so you don't see the outline of the baby suckling from it's mother?

Which market for this world I never enter, sabongari market in zaria, main market in kaduna, ariaria markets, onitsha, I don enter all... that cloth when women dey use back pikin, dem fit jejely siddon for one corner, use am cover up br'east the baby, no be so

Your last line made me laugh! "A nursing mother ought to have help if she's gonna be selling and taking care of the child"? Really? From whom? The dad? I'm sure such dads are Nairalanders like yourself who think it's unmanly to be seen helping out wifey at home, much less in very public place like the market! grin grin

A nursing mother would have kids or younger ones, the dads have their own jobs, why would they leave their jobs and come help her in the market? Abi na only women dey work?

Why should a nursing mother be out hustling like that in the first place if her situation isn't critical and it's the only way she can feed her family? Eh? grin grin

They don't all come out hustling because it is the only way to feed their family, are you suggesting they stay at home until the child can maybe walk Most of these women do not want their customers to start patronizing other people...

And where exactly should she go for those two minutes to attend to her baby? I've asked you this question several times. Why won't you respond with a befitting response? Older child, younger sister, or something...you think they too don't go to school or have other businesses of their own to attend to? Will they forever be glued to the nursing mother when ever the baby needs a feed?

How many times am I going to answer this your question, you keep shifting the goal post... There are sheds in the market place, she can equally cover up well and feed the child, it's onlly a matter of leaving the selling for 2 minutes and attending to the baby, if her kids are around or anyone that can help, she'd leave the selling to them... simple... stop going around in circles, this is becoming boring...

I'm not concerned about the condition of your advocated sheds.

I'm asking you to explain how that's different to a mother-and-baby-nursing room. A shed has no enclosure and the woman is still privvy to roaming eyes from guys like you. So with that being the case, what difference does it make if she chooses to sit (out in the open) by her stock whilst calling out to prospective customers?

A shed is a shed woman, people do not come to buy Maggi there, what would they be looking for, it's usually in a corner, stop grasping at straws, go to a market and ask what a shed looks like..

You guys can't eat your cake and have it. If you don't see the need for building clean, safe, hygenic, mother-and-baby-nursing rooms, then deal with it if these mothers choose to put the needs of their babies over the "fragile" egos of perverted men that get turned on watching a suckling baby doing it's business.

The ones that are available are cleaner, safer and more hygienic than br'ea'st feeding a baby and selling cray fish at the same time... you keep talking about perverted men, I'd definitely find a befitting adjectives for the clowns who keep their mammary glands swaying in the breeze all in the name of br" ea"st feeding
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

The ones that are available are cleaner, safer and more hygienic than br'ea'st feeding a baby and selling cray fish at the same time... you keep talking about perverted men, I'd definitely find a befitting adjectives for the clowns who keep their mammary glands swaying in the breeze all in the name of br" ea"st feeding

If you're gonna respond to my write up, the least you can do is to quote me properly without putting your comments withing my writeup. That's a lazy, dependent approach. Are you too lazy to quote properly? Why must I carry you on my back? What sort of man are you?

Anyway, you haven't got a single valid point in your entire write-up. It's all moot and I think you know that, hence your sly ploy to ensure that quoting you is near impossible. I'm not going to waste my precious time cutting and pasting your comments in order to respond to your weak arguments.

Bottomline here is brēãstfeeding mothers are here to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can shout from the rooftops till you go hoarse but as long as there are babies to be fed, brēãstfeeding all out in the open will continue. So I suggest you and your ilk deal with it.

Oh, and for what it's worth, brēãstfeeding takes a whole lot more than the mere 2 minutes you mention. It can take up to 30 - 45 minutes every two hours at the most. So your earlier suggestion of a mother who exclusively brēãstfeeds to feed her baby properly before leaving home is a silly joke. Many of these women are out at the crack of dawn and don't return till dusk. So what exactly was your moot point again?

crackhaus:

She's definitely not a hot, sexy, and curvy mother...can't you see how she reacted? grin

And you definitely need to get over your perversion of brēãstfeeding mothers. I don't see you guys throwing a fit and opening threads complaining about your fellow men who mark their territories on every single bush / shrub / tree when the urge overtakes you lot. You do a lot of damage with your acidic waste and yet you lot have the galls to compare that very disgusting behaviour to a mother feeding on demand?
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Which are you, a dog or a cat?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1857453_jonalaffing_jpega708b6fb7b1c54189c91ff44ca462616

She's definitely not a hot, sexy, and curvy mother...can't you see how she reacted? grin
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1857453_jonalaffing_jpega708b6fb7b1c54189c91ff44ca462616

Hahahaahaha
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ Are you telling me? Even dogs and cats aren't safe breastfeeding their young around Njokusboy and Crackhaus.
You're right, I would kill them...

However, I have no problem ogling the brea.sts of a Omotola or Jocelyn Dumas while they breastfeed their kids in public...just don't bring out those saggy ugly brea.sts of yours in public, I will make a report to the authorities and sue you for visual ra.pe & assault. gringrin
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

If you're gonna respond to my write up, the least you can do is to quote me properly without putting your comments withing my writeup. That's a lazy, dependent approach. Are you too lazy to quote properly? Why must I carry you on my back? What sort of man are you?

I am using a mobile phone, I can't quote properly, the thing dey do one kind..
Look Efe, which one be lazy, dependent approach again, na exam we dey write? Why you now asking me the sort of man I am, who are you carrying on your back....
If you don tire for this argument and you feel like talking trash, just tell me, you hear...
Don't ask me such questions again undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Mtcheew! angry

Double Mtcheew! angry angry

Haven't you two bone idle guys got something worthwhile to do? Like cooking, cleaning, or feeding your kids / neighbours' kids? tongue cool
I can't be cooking or cleaning when there are women here to do just that for me cool
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

I am using a mobile phone, I can't quote properly, the thing dey do one kind..
Look Efe, which one be lazy, dependent approach again, na exam we dey write? Why you now asking me the sort of man I am, who are you carrying on your back....
If you don tire for this argument and you feel like talking trash, just tell me, you hear...
Don't ask me such questions again undecided

Shoorop dia!

Stop using your Nokia 33 phone as an excuse. The last time we had an extensive debate, I had to carry you all the way on my back cutting and pasting your words because of your love for free rides. That was time consuming but I did it to teach you a lesson. I didn't give up on that debate. No. What happened was I got fed up having to cut and paste just to quote you.

So don't try that tired, little worn out trick with me today. I want to whoop that your backside so badly, today. Don't deny me my wish man. angry angry

If you nor sabi quote, then don't be shy. Come over here make I tish you. angry angry
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

I can't be cooking or cleaning when there are women here to do just that for me cool

Cooking and cleaning is therapeutic and may be just the thing you need to distract you from oogling at brēãstfeeding mums.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

You're right, I would kill them...

However, I have no problem ogling the brea.sts of a Omotola or Jocelyn Dumas while they breastfeed their kids in public...just don't bring out those saggy ugly brea.sts of yours in public, I will make a report to the authorities and sue you for visual ra.pe & assault. gringrin

You've got weird fetishes. Admit it. That's the first step towards solving your problem. Acceptance.

You're still in denial sha, it's understandable.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Anyway, you haven't got a single valid point in your entire write-up. It's all moot and I think you know that, hence your sly ploy to ensure that quoting you is near impossible. I'm not going to waste my precious time cutting and pasting your comments in order to respond to your weak arguments.

Bottomline here is brēãstfeeding mothers are here to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can shout from the rooftops till you go hoarse but as long as there are babies to be fed, brēãstfeeding all out in the open will continue. So I suggest you and your ilk deal with it.

Oh, and for what it's worth, brēãstfeeding takes a whole lot more than the mere 2 minutes you mention. It can take up to 30 - 45 minutes every two hours at the most. So your earlier suggestion of a mother who exclusively brēãstfeeds to feed her baby properly before leaving home is a silly joke. Many of these women are out at the crack of dawn and don't return till dusk. So what exactly was your moot point again?

And you definitely need to get over your perversion of brēãstfeeding mothers. I don't see you guys throwing a fit and opening threads complaining about your fellow men who mark their territories on every single bush / shrub / tree when the urge overtakes you lot. You do a lot of damage with your acidic waste and yet you lot have the galls to compare that very disgusting behaviour to a mother feeding on demand?

Bla bla bla, I see you have modified your chirpings...

You have not even said anything worth reading, talking about women squatting, br"est"feeding and selling ugwu in the name of multi tasking... what utter drivel...

Go and continue "multitasking woman, you don't have anything to say, when you run out of nonsense to spew you resort to this, shame on you...

This is why I suggested fixing nozzles to your ti'ts and making Fura dai nunu for my dogs since you expose ur bo'obs like cows...

Where I stay, markets don't open until 8 o'clock, 2 minutes or one hour, that isn't too much time to spare to br'east feed your child...
You can go back to squatting, crossing your legs, selling ugwu and br'east feeding now... you have spent some time arguing...
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Shoorop dia!

Stop using your Nokia 33 phone as an excuse. The last time we had an extensive debate, I had to carry you all the way on my back cutting and pasting your words because of your love for free rides. That was time consuming but I did it to teach you a lesson. I didn't give up on that debate. No. What happened was I got fed up having to cut and paste just to quote you.

So don't try that tired, little worn out trick with me today. I want to whoop that your backside so badly, today. Don't deny me my wish man. angry angry

If you nor sabi quote, then don't be shy. Come over here make I tish you. angry angry

grin grin grin

This woman, you don dey mad sha.. so you still remember that debate, naso the thing pain you reach, no try carry me on ur back, you wan kill yourself?
The only object you guys are capable of teaching a lesson is a warm hard D"i"c k..

Whoop my ar'se make I see you nah... quote master, oya teach me..
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Bla bla bla, I see you have modified your chirpings...

Oh it wasn't modified, I can assure you. I simply hit the "send" button mistakenly.

njokusboy:
You have not even said anything worth reading, talking about women squatting, br"est"feeding and selling ugwu in the name of multi tasking... what utter drivel...

On the contrary, I've made quite a lot of sense. You couldn't picture how a woman can breeastfeed and trade at the sametime. I've simply shown you that it isn't such a big deal as you make it out to be. Even while carrying a baby with both hands, she can still continue her market. Or does she need her mouth to breeastfeed her baby too? You wanted to know what in the world they could be selling apart from pepper that wasn't dangerous to the baby's health. I simply had to break things down to your level by listing them. Tomatoes, kuli-kuli, bread, groundnut, whatever. It makes no difference. Market must continue nursing mother or not.

njokusboy:
Go and continue "multitasking woman, you don't have anything to say, when you run out of nonsense to spew you resort to this, shame on you...

Actually, the shame's on you for oogling at nursing mothers. When men like you chose to take a p.is.s up the nearest tree, do you see women staring at you lot? Much less opening threads fantasizing about your weird aversion to using toilets? Hmm? cheesy cheesy

njokusboy:
[s]This is why I suggested fixing nozzles to your ti'ts and making Fura dai nunu for my dogs since you expose ur bo'obs like cows...[/s]

Irrelevant. Stick to the discussion at hand and stop fantasizing about boob.ies and dogs' tea.ts. I know it's hard but you gotta stay focused man. Make this argument difficult for me.

njokusboy:
Where I stay, markets don't open until 8 o'clock, 2 minutes or one hour, that isn't too much time to spare to br'east feed your child...

Markets don't open until 8 o'clock you say. Does that mean the women get out of bed in the morning by 7:59 a.m and magically appear at their stores / stalls / street corners 1 minute later? Where you stay, the women don't spend time getting their produce together, transporting themselves to the market, or spend time setting up their stalls if they've got one?

And least I forget, these women with older kids don't prepare them for school and get breakfast done, sweep their compounds, take a bath and ensure the kids are bathed and ready for school? Or you're gonna tell me that the nairalanding Oga and "head of the house" does all of that?

Get smart jare. I said crack of dawn and that's what it is. Crack of dawn. Not 8:00 a.m when life is already in full swing with schools already in full progress.

njokusboy:
You can go back to squatting, crossing your legs, selling ugwu and br'east feeding now... you have spent some time arguing...

I already asked you to stick to the point man. This invalid line of argument has been addressed.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

grin grin grin

This woman, you don dey mad sha.. so you still remember that debate, naso the thing pain you reach, no try carry me on ur back, you wan kill yourself?
[s]The only object you guys are capable of teaching a lesson is a warm hard D"i"c k..[/s]

Whoop my ar'se make I see you nah... quote master, oya teach me..

Of course the thing pain me die! You tink say na so Efe go give up for guy like you? Never! grin grin

Now don't be rude and address my points jare.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Of course the thing pain me die! You tink say na so Efe go give up for guy like you? Never! grin grin

Now don't be rude and address my points jare.

Lmao, I can't do that without typing within your posts... you might just give up again... grin
On the other hand, I think it's best to let it slide, make you rest for today, winning arguments dey sweet you well...

We go jam for another thread...
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, I can't do that without typing within your posts... you might just give up again... grin
On the other hand, I think it's best to let it slide, make you rest for today, winning arguments dey sweet you well...
We go jam for another thread...

Okay oh! smiley
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I have no pervasion towards brēãstfeeding mothers, I doubt I even made a comment on this thread stating such - but as usual of you to read comments from certain males on here out of context, you decided to go all blind attack on me without a cause to do so.

I was almost pointing you in the right direction when I first saw your mention, but chose to just go with your misguided opinion for the fun of it. grin

In case you're in denial, as proof of your usual misguided predilections - I Crackhaus never made any comparism between males peeing in public and mothers brēãstfeeding their young...you are projecting.

Ermm I gotta ask, why do you always jump on my comments, take them out of context and attack me based on your wrong interpretations?
I'm not complaining anyways, cos I'll always take you women on and relish it - but are you in love with me or is it just hate?
I'd prefer it be hate though tongue gringrin

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You've got weird fetishes. Admit it. That's the first step towards solving your problem. Acceptance.

You're still in denial sha, it's understandable.
What denial, are you lost?
Didn't you just see me admit to having the desire to ogle the brea.sts of women like Omotola and Jocelyn Dumas while they brēãstfeed their kids?

That's my fetish, I already admitted it - is there a problem with this? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Asking Our Elders "How Are You?" ? / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.