Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (28047 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by missbond007: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
She proved everybody who called her a liar when she said she was 27 by releasing her WAEC certificate.It clearly states that she was born in November 1985.

By the way, her WAEC result was fantastic.

http://.com/2012/12/chika-ike-proves-she-is-27by-showing-us.html

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Goldieluks: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
She looks older though.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
onyefin: If you still single,
I want to hook up if you don't mind
2A9B31C2 is my pin
hehehehe desperate times call for desperate measures cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Melinde: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
that means she is aging faster...too bad for her.
check out Genny and Kate Henshaw
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is dt 7A's am seeing?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bloody show-off! Why didn't she convince her fans by showing them her birth certificate, why did she bring her waec result Would she have shown us if she had plenty F9 .......RUBBISH!!! with her ugly face *spits*

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
No be the age u use register 4 waec go show 4 ur cert , so 4get that one joor .

14 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tellwisdom: 1:46am On Dec 16, 2012
Trying to see if this will pay my bills undecided
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2012
What does the result mean?

Someone said 7As, but all I see is numbers

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tpia1: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
she looks far older than 27, and i suspect these incidents of posting personal info online [re: davido's passport], are for the benefit of some unnamed and silent parties who need to see the formats of such documents.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Goldieluks: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2012
The person on the picture looks like an Hausa man wearing a cap. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks: The person on the picture looks like an Hausa man wearing a cap. undecided
grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by AceMiss: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
what exactly does the WAEC result prove? That she's 27? O common,when registering for WAEC you can fill any age you want,it doesnt prove any thing. Chika Ike,you are an old cargo!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Goldieluks: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
AceMiss: what exactly does the WAEC result prove? That she's 27? O common,when registering for WAEC you can fill any age you want,it doesnt prove any thing. Chika Ike,you are an old cargo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by slimyem: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks: The person on the picture looks like an Hausa man wearing a cap. undecided
lmao...grin
True!
Though that certificate messes up one's picture,this one so doesn't look like her.
...and well,she looks more 35 than 27.undecided
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ella1: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
WAEC will never ask for your birth certificate when u want to register for an exam(meaning you can use any age) I have friends who reduced their ages when we registered for WAEC,so showing us her result does not hold water. she should try something else.
Lets see your birth certificate CHIKA.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by getukudo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: Bloody show-off! Why didn't she convince her fans by showing them her birth certificate, why did she bring her waec result Would she have shown us if she had plenty F9.......RUBBISH!!! with her ugly face *spits*

Beef talk!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
An example of someone trying too hard.

Funny how people get pushed to do things they otherwise wouldn't have done.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by getukudo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
jammyng: No be the age u use register 4 waec go show 4 ur cert , so 4get that one joor .

E be like u don fake your age before oh! How u tek knw all dese tinz? ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ypzilanti: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: Bloody show-off! Why didn't she convince her fans by showing them her birth certificate, why did she bring her waec result Would she have shown us if she had plenty F9.......RUBBISH!!! with her ugly face *spits*

Should she not be proud of her result?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tomakint: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
ella1: WAEC will never ask for your birth certificate when u want to register for an exam(meaning you can use any age) I have friends who reduced their ages when we registered for WAEC,so showing us her result does not hold water. she should try something else.
Lets see your birth certificate CHIKA.
Haba take am easy now, wetin you wan use im 'real age' do? Face your life and see how you can add up 2+2 to make it 4 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wat about ur birth certificate,dat supoz d b d ryt prove nt ur WAEC Cert.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What does the result mean?

Someone said 7As, but all I see is numbers

Here are a run down of how results are named:

A1 - Excellent
B2 - Very good
C3 - Good
C4 - Good
C5 - Good
C6 - Good
D7 - Fairly good
E8 - Fair
F9 - Fail
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by free2ryhme: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Show us ya birth certificate not your results.. Hw did u even pass in d first place and when has results replaced certificate?.. hw are we sure say na u even write the exams yourself...
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by xynerise: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
If she is 27 then I am 26 undecided
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by iamswizz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
she was ma head girl back in sec school
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by claremont(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Does she not have a birth certificate to show, why oh why would someone use a GCSE result as proof of age?! Sorry to say this but she looks way older than 27 years, she is definitely above 30. She is still 'do-able' though.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
but she kinda look older...
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by getukudo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
I wonder how showing off her certificate will do for you people! Hian! Person say she be 27yrs old, una still wan find out why she be 27yrs, why she no be 37yrs as una claim she be. Abeg free person personal life and see how ur own life can be better! Its none of our business if she's 27yrs or not. I wonder if after finding out her true age weda Kaduna state governor go come back to life! I wonder since when Nigerians started delving into peoples personal lives. Na wa! Next story abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by sundaybam(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
She may not be more than that. She is still a small girl. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 / Tastebuds Benedicta Elechi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Dinner Party (Pics) / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.