Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (28049 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
claremont: Does she not have a birth certificate to show, why oh why would someone use a GCSE result as proof of age?! Sorry to say this but she looks way older than 27 years, she is definitely above 30. She is still 'do-able' though.
How many people have birth certificates. Even if she had, birth certificates can also be forged. I really don't see why she couldn't be 27.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Troll: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wow!!! Would She Be My Bride, I'd Sure Love To Groom Her!!! cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Libkid(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Show us birth cert nt a fucking waec cert dat am not sure is urs cos dat looks lyk a cert that was printed out 4rm those guys dat stay under d bridge in anambra
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by naiko: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
if this babe's 27 then i should be 28.u mean with all the use use wey she de do,then she is aging faster and am wondering why
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Whobedatte(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can't fanthom why the px proved otherwise, 10 years ago, I don't think she would have thought of backdatting her age. Chai* Nairalanders&BadBelle!!!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by nat138: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Here are a run down of how results are named:

A1 - Excellent
B2 - Very good
C3 - Good
C4 - Good
C5 - Good
C6 - Good
D7 - Fairly good
E8 - Fair

F9 - Fail

Just a quick correction 3 is B3 or A3, there is nothing like C3, also D7 and E8 are passes, though inconsequential in most cases, because if for instance one gets a D7 or an E8 in English Language in WAEC or NECO, one can't get admitted into the university.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
WAEC result is not a proof of age, afterall people re-write it if they don't pass their paper in 1 sitting. They can enter any age they like and WAEC will accept it since they have no way of verifying.
Try checking Nigerian civil servants whose real age are like 50 and their results show they are 40. All na wash!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Hailedin9ja: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
The person on the picture looks like an Hausa man wearing a cap.

Na wah for you ooo. But I like those twin 'attackers'

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Felixjude(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
most likely true because as @the time of writing waec exam,most people dont think of age cheating because they are generally young and have no need for that.
why will somebody in SS3 want to cheat??abi did she declare 12 then??

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by manifest1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
The best document so far to proove ones age still remains a birth cert.Even if it can be forged,one that is actually written 27yrs ago can be differentiated.My advise : Dont pull a smart stunt if you are not twice as smart
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tiarm: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
undecided Waitn she won prove sef?mak she go bring her birth certificate........or if nah dat one u won use go bring ur primary 6 certificate mak we. Use dat one do measure....she dey think like hen......un mun
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by salam001(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
This lady was born before the Nigerian civil war
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Whobedatte: Can't fanthom why the px proved otherwise, 10 years ago, I don't think she would have thought of backdatting her age. Chai* Nairalanders&BadBelle!!!

Exactly, why would she back date her age then? Even she produced her birth certificate they'll still say she forged it. Nairalanders sef

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by jice(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
She just want to flaunt her "good" result. The pictures are far apart anf if the gae is true, at 45, she would have been like 100.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Mustymohd2: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
na lie dey amend d result
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by DollyParton1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jobless people. Wetin una wan use her age do? What if she reduced her age nko? You findiing out go make naija better. Even if una see hin BC, una go still talk say na forged. Mtcheew! Make una no go face una lives. Amebo! Hian!
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Akposkool(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Haba take am easy now, wetin you wan use im 'real age' do? Face your life and see how you can add up 2+2 to make it 4 undecided
then tell chicken ike to stop publishing her age.abi marital pressure don envelope her?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Akposkool(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Si d effect of fvcking too many alhaji's?27 luking lyk 38.chicken ike go soon turn granny at 42.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by kcreal(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
She might be right, cos when she started acting newly she looked very young.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
AceMiss: what exactly does the WAEC result prove? That she's 27? O common,when registering for WAEC you can fill any age you want,it doesnt prove any thing. Chika Ike,you are an old cargo!
Bullshiit. Chika and I were class mates and she was the head prefect (girl) of my set. Chika IS 27.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks: The person on the picture looks like an Hausa man wearing a cap. undecided
Lol. You should see mine cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by defashan: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Bullshiit. Chika and I were class mates and she was the head prefect (girl) of my set. Chika IS 27.

Are you trying to tell us that you are 27 years as well?

You sure Ishilove isnt same person as Chika Ike
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ektbear: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Heh
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Goldieluks: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:

Are you 27 also? Looking at the pics on your profile. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: Bloody show-off! Why didn't she convince her fans by showing them her birth certificate, why did she bring her waec result Would she have shown us if she had plenty F9.......RUBBISH!!! with her ugly face *spits*

Man that girl aint ugly. Stop been jealous

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Dede1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What does the result mean?

Someone said 7As, but all I see is numbers

Now I know the reason behind your ignorant rants on this forum. From the post above, it is safe to say you did not take WAEC. I knew through providence, the olodo(s) on the forum will expose their dirty backsides. Anybody who took WAEC and had presentable result should know that the posted WAEC allegedly belonging to Chika Ike has 6As, 1C and 1P.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by hugafella(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: Bloody show-off! Why didn't she convince her fans by showing them her birth certificate, why did she bring her waec result Would she have shown us if she had plenty F9.......RUBBISH!!! with her ugly face *spits*

Jealousy! Ur sister fine reach am? Pls post ur sister's pic let us compare her with ur spit...
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by DollyParton1(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dede1:

Now I know the reason behind your ignorant rants on this forum. From the post above, it is safe to say you did not take WAEC. I knew through providence, the olodo(s) on the forum will expose their dirty backsides. Anybody who took WAEC and had presentable result should know that the posted WAEC allegedly belonging to Chika Ike has 6As, 1C and 1P.

No u are wrong. There no A in that result. A1 is 1, B2 is 2,B3 is 3, C4 is 4,etc
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Fake Age or Real Age.. she is munchable grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by georgesylva(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
If u löok at d picture box on d cert u will notice another box in it. Meaning dat she incerted her picture in place of d original pic. I dont trust d authenticity of d age tingi jor.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by oluks05: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls who is Chika Ike? Honestly I have never heard of her before!
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Syfy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nawao.... She looks 27 to me o. Besides some people look older than their age. she looks 27 though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tastebuds Benedicta Elechi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Dinner Party (Pics) / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide / Homecoming Party Of BBNaija 2018 Top 5 Finalists In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.