Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (28048 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
nat138:

Just a quick correction 3 is B3 or A3, there is nothing like C3, also D7 and E8 are passes, though inconsequential in most cases, because if for instance one gets a D7 or an E8 in English Language in WAEC or NECO, one can't get admitted into the university.

Afam never wrote WAEC. He went to join his Oga at Alaba after JS3

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dede1:

Now I know the reason behind your ignorant rants on this forum. From the post above, it is safe to say you did not take WAEC. I knew through providence, the olodo(s) on the forum will expose their dirty backsides. Anybody who took WAEC and had presentable result should know that the posted WAEC allegedly belonging to Chika Ike has 6As, 1C and 1P.

Dolly-Parton:

No u are wrong. There no A in that result. A1 is 1, B2 is 2,B3 is 3, C4 is 4,etc

Dende is an illiterate. He dropped out after Standard 3

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Inik(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who is Chika ike?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Revolva(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
If she is 27 then am 24 ok waec wey be say dem dey put any age register ... Its like don jazzy who no dey ever comot for 29 yrs old hahaha

The gals even get C6 for english for waec haha na luck she get na D7 she for get
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by paris10: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
I strongly believe she's 27. That's exactly the number of men she sleeps with each year. You wouldn't be 27 and looked older without you being a real banger.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by wawaboy1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
AG.gal:
who dey drag age wit her?

No mind her, why this proof. she fall hand. If your 27 is nobody biz
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by DollyParton1(f): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Davidogar(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na ur age go solf naija problem
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by dollydolly(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Syfy: Nawao.... She looks 27 to me o. Besides some people look older than their age. she looks 27 though.
To me she luks 27 too. Wonder wat d beefing is all abt.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by DollyParton1(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Dende is an illiterate. He dropped out after Standard 3

lol... he's living up to his name grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by guddy4real: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Showing ur fanz waec result does nt rilly mean anytin, In waec u can fill any age, so waec does nt rilly show ur real age.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by joechima: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls she is 27 she grew up in Agodo egbe around Ikotun pls let's not forget that this nollywood stars were ordinary ppl before their fame,she is 27 for sure

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by oroscoo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
iamswizz: she was ma head girl back in sec school
clap for yourself for d medal
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ofejiro20: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Very soon chika go talk say she's still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tpia1: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Only in nigeria will we see this kind of declaration.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Batin20: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Odeh! Show us your birth certificate,what are we doing with your waec certificate
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by chadelicious: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2012
She's really 27, moreova y all d noise about her age, u guys care 2mch...#jobless much# onto more important tinz joor

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by peruso: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What does the result mean?

Someone said 7As, but all I see is numbers

LoLZZZZZZZZz NL una no go kill person with laff
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by peruso: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Ofejiro20: Very soon chika go talk say she's still a virgin.

Before nko an u dis virgin her??
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by leeland(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2012
She cud be 27,but she is nt ugly,haters abegi.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by stantob(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Baby are you single?!!! because I'm still very much single and searching. I reside here in Hk.Don't be ashamed to contact me.Just send me mail, guess we can get talking. Not a bad result though. You're the only one that know your real age, so don't be worried weather people believe you or not.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tpia5: 5:48am On Dec 19, 2012
chadelicious: y all d noise about her age, u guys care 2mch...#jobless much# onto more important tinz joor

she put her information out for the public to comment on.

maybe you were the one who asked?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by mystikal(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2012
That's a WAEC result and not GCE. Just saying.

Haven't you guys ever seen people that look older than their ages and vice versa. Beef people
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2012
jammyng: No be the age u use register 4 waec go show 4 ur cert , so 4get that one joor .
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by fm001(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2012
ehispapa: age has nothing to do with looks but your exposure to things of life makes you older. that's why timid people kinda look younger
True talk
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by khloeha: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
how dum, why didnt she just release her birth certificate, afterall pple change deir age to write waec. dats wasnt soo smart chika. even d birth cirtificate could be fake, people do dat alot. so why not 4get about people cos dey will always talk and dont bother releasing anyfin or proving anyfin, as far as u knw ur age, who cares. be urself and 4get about people. ur certificate proves nothing.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by clily: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
U guys shld mind ur biz..dat she's 27 or nt isn't supposed 2 be an issue..To me she looks it and there is no way shld would be thinkin of changing her age at dat stage when she took her waec
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by diva17: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na 2day! Ds babe na mumu o.I even changed d date on my original birth certificate so wetin come b WAEC result.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by busolayemi: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wen wil people eva learn Wen....jst aw many days ago, we lost Goldie (RIP dear) and lots of hypocrites came out ere on aw dey were sorry for d tins dey said wen she was alive...its Chika Ike naw...God forbid dis lady goes 2moro, people wil stil talk rubbish...let's learn to let dis people be...whatever dey do wit their life is their goddamn biznes...not urs, not mine. No one is holy o...their own sins r jst made public cos of their status...we aint any beta dan dem...infact, sum of us are worse...haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by dplomaticVal: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
l cnt be deluded by that cos l didnt use my real age whn l registrd for GCE. so her real age remains dubitable to me
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
She is very stupid showing her waec result!
What about it? Waec result is it the same as
Birth certificate? Old mama youngi. In short, she
Dey vex me; sugar daddy hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tastebuds Benedicta Elechi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Dinner Party (Pics) / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide / Homecoming Party Of BBNaija 2018 Top 5 Finalists In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.