Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,328 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash (1813 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by gister2: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi, a retired military general who served as chief security adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, were among passengers in the ill-fated helicopter.

Nigeria's National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) had earlier indicated that the agency had activated a search for a crashed helicopter.

Our sources had earlier disclosed that the crashed chopper was carrying “some major political figures.” As at the time of going to press, Saharareporters was unable to confirm the identity of any other passengers in the ill-fated chopper.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi were among many political figures who reportedly attended the burial of the father of senior presidential aide Oronto Douglas. The funeral event took place in the Nembe area of Bayelsa State earlier today. SaharaReporters learnt that the crashed helicopter was one of several helicopters that some well-connected people to the funeral.

The crash comes on the heels of a plane crash on October 25, 2012 that has left Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State brain-damaged. Mr. Suntai was moved to a hospital in Germany where he remains in poor shape, unable to recognize his visitors or to speak
**UPDATE**
Sahara reportes have claimed a reliable source has comfirmed the death!! NTA network news just broke the news its comfirmed!!!1
cc:http://www./patrick/

Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Cn sm1 cnfirm dis plz
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by outrage: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Confirmed..
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by stanbiggi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Speechless as I can be,hope this info is correct. One cant resist to wonder what goodluck jonathan regime has brought to us. So many dead and poverty. It is well o
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by ITbomb(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by ypzilanti: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
During the funeral of GEJ's brother, at PH airport there were over 20 private jets as well as helicopters ferrying VIPs to the burial site. No VIP wants to use the bad roads. What is the distance from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa? The EAST-WEST ROAD is bad. Kidnappers and armed robbers line the highways.

Please God forgive me for the unconscious happiness I experience when I hear of Nigeria's problems catching up with the people in power who do nothing to change things for the better. I pray they survive, because they are human beings...I hope they survive and learn a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by solid3(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
hope this is not a setup.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by ITbomb(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by solid3(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yet they say we shld expect more politicians and pastors to buy more private jet and helicopter. Okay o.
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by damsy01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
front page pls
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Just hope it's not true.

May Kaduna not go to the dogs.
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by Phunkiso(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti: During the funeral of GEJ's brother, at PH airport there were over 20 private jets as well as helicopters ferrying VIPs to the burial site. No VIP wants to use the bad roads. What is the distance from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa? The EAST-WEST ROAD is bad. Kidnappers and armed robbers line the highways.

Please God forgive me for the unconscious happiness I experience when I hear of Nigeria's problems catching up with the people in power who do nothing to change things for the better. I pray they survive, because they are human beings...I hope they survive and learn a lesson.
Exactly what's on my mind
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Make them die na.. Dem beta pass all those wey dey die due 2 their corrupt leadership?? Abeg grab a bottle near make we toast
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Which day T A Orji go enter Helicopter na?! undecided

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by adubam(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sad story indeed. I bet u the bomb blast issue in Kaduna will abate. After all their person go automatically become governor
Re: UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash by OAM4J: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2012

(1)

Breaking News: Julius Berger To Build Second Niger Bridge / In Defence Of Ombatse – The Inside Story Of Nasarawa Crisis: Godwin Onyeacholem / Fear Of Ebola: This US Air Passenger Isn't Taking Any Risks At All..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.