Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! (2538 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
my fellow brothers and sisters,
we thank God Almighty who has given us to see the end of another week on the face of the planet called earth.on behalf of all naira landers,i say a very big thank you father.

I just thought about something very very important that can change our destines.have you thought about the great opportunites that we have as being jobless?this might actually be a blessing in disguise for us if we can reason together for a purpose.i'm suggesting that we should be having a forum where we can see what we can do with our lives if these organizations, there is a saying that two heads are better than one.we guys are all made up of potentials and stuff.do i hear you saying that it is not possible or achievable?,bro & sis., we do not know what we can do in life until we try or give it a trial.let us see what we can do at each various states of the federation.please and please, i believe we can do something tangible with very small begining.we may not be realizing as much as those of our fellows in banks and oil company for now,but with time we will arrive at a location of fulfilment and greatness.these jobs we are looking for is but for a period and they will ask us one day to quit or, please let us reason together and see how we can help those behind us by not subjecting them to the same thing we are passing through now.i truly love people behind to see us as people of concern and change as those ahead of us have failed.we can not change them but we can change the destiny of this nation call nigeria.let us be part of change.God bless us all and fulfil all our desires in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by sweetonyx(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ poster
Hmmmmmmm,nice post but,
What are you actually proposing? and how do you meet?
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by SOJ(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
sounds like a great idea. what do u have in mind? i dont know but i think what u r trying to say is harnessing the power of presently out-of-job graduates to make something meaningful out of thier time.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
fellow nairalanders,
Glory be to God for another week of Jobs testimonies that is here.Ours shall be among in thy name of jesus.
What i am saying in essence is that we should be getting out of our comforts zones for us to actually attain true greatness.we should be considering the other sides of the coins.it is time we should be launching into the ocean of greatness and world of unlimited possobilites as we await our desired jobs.time is the best resource we have and we need to do something great and tangible with precious gift that God has given unto us.Let us reason together and see what we can do because we colleagues that are full of ideas.let us launch into the realm of unseen and bring out that which can be seen into limelight.Let us look at our Almighty Father as a case,d o i hera saying what about money?, hmmn, let us forget that for now,ask urself this, How much Does God have when He created Heaven and the earth(Gen.1:1)?,he did Not have money but he created those which we can be seen now from that which can not be seen(Heb.11:3).in the real sense of this, i think we should think outside the box while also searching for jobs as well.WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO As the search continues?
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
WHY NOT PUT IT AS:

ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by eazyman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2008
ife-eco-06:

WHY NOT PUT IT AS:

ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

Yes thats a better name, it infact shows that a graduate is writing, unlike the previous name,
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by oderaam: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2008
[b][/b]
He Cares

why not say OTU NDI NA ENWEGHI AKA ORU.

Nwanne, enwere ka ife aa diiooo eziokwu.

Mana, Ka CHUKWU dozie okwu ma duo unu

Aura
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
that is great by ifeco.please i need your contributions and suggestions on how we can make things happen.what do you think about?

"ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATES"
God bless you all.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by alsheex(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
GUYZ, WAT A GREAT IDEAR! COUNT ME IN.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Pitokwe(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
I am watching But i thik it is a great idea. shocked
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
hey friends,
please and please,let those of us who believe think of what we can make out of this joblessness.there is a saying in yoruba land that"oju loro wa" that is talk dey for eyes.we have what the woeld is looking for.let us look for venue in each stae where we can meet and chat course together.this will make a big difference in the society.those things(jobs)which are seen now were once not seen.let us try and put our subconscious mind to work.let look for a venue where we can meet at least every saturday of the week for a start.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by kuwena(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2008
smiley Association of Unemployed Nigerian Graduates (AUNG). Good. A first step: Draw up your aims and objectives.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Alert(f): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2008
this is good, all u need is a great idea watered by good sponspors and you would soon grow like google that discovered a better search engine.
i am working in a place where my boss has no penny when he started up his company but he has achieved a lot through sponspors that have invested their money on his great ideas and actions.
this association is a great initiative by He_cares , so please it shoudnt be let to die, I trust there are talented young minds here in nairalands.
though,i take an exception to the 'AUNG' cos by the time the association is formed you become employed graduates or do i say founders of a great association/organisation, you cant remain unemployed forever, so pls change the name to something positive.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by gorociano: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2008
me like idea grin grin grin me in
Yours
Goro
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by gorociano: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2008
Me like idea grin grin grin me in
Yours
Goro
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by lizzymbo: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2008
good idea

AM IN

any time.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by dodua(f): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
grin[color=#000099][/color]the idea is not a bad one its cool and m reaally interested if U r serious about so d ONUS is U let us kno wat d 411 is CIAO!! cool
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by juli4mo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
Nice idea.I will be part of it anything u guys are ready.My numbers are 08034668953,018982668
Julius
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by abwuz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2008
its a very nice idea.and 'm counting myself in.
i think what we should be thinking about is to know how to use our God given talent to help. Did i hear someone say NGO?wellits not a bad idea but there must be a challenge and direction.
think about it.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
my bro & sis.,
let us agree on a particular venue where we can meet for those of us in lagos and let the same happens in all the states of the federation.please respond to this urgent call.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by bencobenz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
i'll suggest we use any open school for now cos of finance
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by madeonline(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
I was going to say plans should aim at reducing costs of assciation formation and goals achieemnt. Kindly consider onine meetings too and possible central locations.

Cheers
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Kajiang02(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
@post
hpe u r nt planning to remain jobless
hw long do u hpe 2b a membr of d group/forum?nt long for sure
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Hecares2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
whatever name it is being called my dear brothers and sister,it does not matter.let us do something now while we the search continues.time and tides wait for no man.if there is anybody in ikeja axis of lagos shouild please help us get a good primary or secondary*(public)where we can meet.it is not over until we win.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by bencobenz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ He_cares
Nice thread you started, but all of a sudden we are not hearing anything about it again.
may be you can mail me @benco4success@yahoo.com. Lets find a way of moving forward.
Our dreams & aspiration must not die.
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by JAMESM1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
Those in port Harcourt lets startup something, The best way to Start is to start.

Where Do we meet

call 08072504906
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by yemai: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2008
idleness, they say can bring d best in man sometimes when he has head to think.
abeg wetin bi una main idea. Let's talk about ideas not the problems.

comrades of AUNG
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by obarri(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2008
God Forbid: How can U all keep calling your selves 'unemployed'

The POWER OF DEATH AND LIFE IS IN THE TONGUE ( Prov18:21)

Lets Be +ve, brb
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by madeonline(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2008
He Cares , how do you do. I love this lofty idea bu three or more months dwn the line we are yet to kick off!

Pls kindly change the topic of the thead , kindly ensure the word unemployed is removed. I remembered a poem once written on idleness concluded that "even the poem you read, idleness made it be!"

Suggesting their is nothing like "idleness or joblessness" in the real sense but much more of our dsposition to what we are doing at every material time.

Should you desire morediscussions on this contact me!
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by Rekete(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2008
I think we can form an association and have a representative in the House of Reps, or even become a Ministry!
Re: Unemployed Association Of Nigerian Graduates(pls Read)! by EstyE(f): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
LET'S JUST START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE HAVE CHAPTERS IN VARIOUS CITIES.

(1) (Reply)

A Call On Nnpc *please Read* / “why I Left My Job At Thebank To Becomedangote’s Truck Driver”– PHD Holder / Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.