Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Are The Leaders The Problem Of Nigeria Or The Followers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Leaders The Problem Of Nigeria Or The Followers? (485 Views)

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) / I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony / In Nigeria We (the Followers) Are More Corrupt Than Our Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Leaders The Problem Of Nigeria Or The Followers? by adonisyung(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
I have been thinking about this for æ while now and don't seem to understand the real cause of nigeria problem...but if U̶̲̥̅̊ ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I will say its the followers!because æ leader comes from the followers...the followers in æ midst of millions elect the leaders..after accepting some tokens to vote,because of greed and frustration they make the wrong choice and latter look for whom to blame!

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Rate Nigeria In 2012 And What Are Your Expectations For 2013. / Probe Or Solution to crashes: Senate Demands Reports Of Previous Investigations / Nipps To Add 4,264MW To National Grid By 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.