Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. (2053 Views)

Expect PS4 And Xbox One Like Game Graphics On Mobile By 2018, Says ARM / Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. / Cheats For Scarface: The World Is Yours.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. by ogtavia(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hello everyone;geeks,techies,nerds,whizzes and gurus...i need ur help...i love playing games..it helps me unwind,atimes relaxes my nerves and gives me something to do when bored..played many games that i cannot even remember but games like GTA san andreas,vice city,liberty city(chinatown wars),mafia 1,wolfenstein all remain fresh in my memory cos i finished them all,yeah i did..completed my university education like 2 months ago and waitting for my course of action but its been boring apart from my PPs(Architecture) and little stuffs here and there..its been boring so i decided to play games cos is part of the things i like doing..currently i have games like mafia 2,GTA IV,saints row,sleeping dogs,LA Noire on my system but due to my system configurations these ones wont play...my system is kinda low on graphics card(mobile chipet family not nvidia or ati radeon) but i have played the afore mentioned games and they all worked perfectly..recently i got to know about this game called scarface and i downloaded it..but its been giving me problems running it..it has graphics glitches..i have googled it and came across suggestions like msconfig tweak,patches,dxwnd-ms tweak,3d ripper dx tweak and such likes..but they havent helped issues..i dont know if anyone is familiar with this game..the game is old and i have played games with higher graphics requirement and they all worked perfectly.i dont know if anyone is familiar with this same game and can help me with it..cos..i must confess..its been to annoy me...btw...i am a very serious minded person and not a game freak but i love playing games but not at the detriment of my personal work( for all those who will sound blamey)..so please i will really appreciate everyhelp giving to me and every suggestion made just to solve this liitle issue thanks...BTW..i use an acer emachine laptop 4g ram,250gb harddisk,intel dual core 2.10ghz x2,windows 7 ultimate..thanks
Re: Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. by 9ineGames: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
your pc specifications should play the game fine!!maybe the issue is from the *(site)download link u made use of!!
Re: Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. by ogtavia(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
9ineGames: your pc specifications should play the game fine!!maybe the issue is from the *(site)download link u made use of!!
i dont think so cos i downloaded it from torrent..

(1) (Reply)

Online Gamers(ps3,ps4,xbox360,xboxone) / Download Hill Climb Racing For PC / Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.