Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tell Me What To Do With : ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell Me What To Do With : ? (765 Views)

Tell Me The Good Power Bank In Those Three / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Bar And Unbar Outgoing Calls On My Mtn? / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What To Do With : ? by tunnex190: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2008
Hi guys, i want y'all to give me tutorials on how to use Operamini. Though i have installed it on my nokia 6600 but whenever i connected damn thing; it says connection fail. Tell me what to do
Re: Tell Me What To Do With : ? by tobs(m): 5:03am On Feb 17, 2008
@poster. . . .wic network do u want to use it with. . . .sometimes its due to poor gprs network. . ,

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Roll Out Today / Urgent: I Need Supply Of 150 Pieces Of Sony Ericsson K600i / Mtn & Glo Free Browsing Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.