Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (96089 Views)

Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos) / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by juman(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2012
RIP!!! cry
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Odunnu: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2012
abes:

No, what he needs now is to be transparent about his illness and if possible resign to save the entire state this drama. Remember Yaradua? We all screamed.
When he was leaving he handed the office and the state to his deputy. What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 401kk: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
His womanising is legendary, perhaps he fùcked the wrong pùssy.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Remii(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2012
401kk: His womanising is legendary, perhaps he fùcked the wrong pùssy.

you should have said he got his hammer in wrong hole.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Burger01(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Polluted, defiled or blood-stained money has the same effect on whatever it is spent on...
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2012
I hope its not AIDS that killed him o?

Sullivan is abi was just too randy, well if he's indeed dead, I can only say RIP.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by divinelove(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2012
I pray this shld be false oooo. Sullivan is a very good Governor. His love for women n alcohol must ve led him into this mess. Pls God save his life.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Tochiilo(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2012
My governor why why will you leave us at this time oh death I hate you may your soul rest in peace!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by djeezy(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2012
What a loss. I wonder why the government will not equip our domestic clinics, in lieu they prefer to go abroad for treatment where they deem more sophisticated and preferable. Anyway my his Soul rest in peace.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Archmed(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2012
NATURAL REVOLUTION!!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by DaGeeNius1(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2012
Death is damn too much in this country. I'm sick n tired of hearing that this year!!!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by eunisam: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2012
Is this true?

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Odunnu: The rumour was rife in town all evening yesterday but as at this morning, his excellency is still alive. He is seriously ill but who among us has never been ill? Yet we all pulled thru. What he needs most now is our good prayers.

there has been a complete coverup as to his state of health - and it is a shame - chief exec of a state can just up and disappear for 3 months and all we have is rumours. no press release, no nothing. yardua all over again.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ochallo: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Warri _Pikin: While other countries like South Africa have proper medical facilities to treat their citizens and even Mandela within their border, Nigerians are forced to seek quality medical care abroad. Especially with sometimes half baked Indian doctors. It's so sad. Nigeria's ineptitude has claimed another illustrious son.

thank you my brother, i am so surprised everybody is now going to india. the percentage of half baked and quack doctors in india is more than the whole of doctors in Nigeria as a whole and if you read the times of india, you would know that they have so many issues with their health sector which is not well regulated. GOd help us.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by kaslaw: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2012
Super1759: what is TA orji still doing?
[quote author=kaslaw][/quote]
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by condralbede(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Dats bad oh.....hw will all those girls dat he gave picanto wil be feeling nowjust curious.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Punch said 'Feared Dead'
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2012
The world is comming to an end 21-12-12. Those guys have raptured before the dooms day. Keep talking. You better pray for your own rapture

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by drumosbite: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Thank God...........we can naked, we shall go back †ђξ same. So i thought all †ђξ money he has embezzled can save him, SMD......others should learn fast, good name is better than acquiring stolen wealth.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by hassymo5(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2012
as long as dis bloody politicain will not fix our health care system,, they will continue to die in the hospital they think is better.... God is showing them what to do, fix the health care facilities at home but No they prefare to go abroad,, and be dying there!!!!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Sijo01(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey

Maybe death is scared of those names you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2012
This is not true, it can't be true, no way.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by vanstanzy(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2012
Not again, not now. embarassed embarassed embarassed Ebe ano in action. Well...Enugu state first lady should get ready to be flung out of govt house. I hear the woman was NASTY when hubby was in-charge. See how fast the tables turn?
"DO GOOD TO PEOPLE U MEET ON UR WAY UP, COS U MIGHT MEET THEM ON UR WAY DOWN" wink wink wink wink wink.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by omicron(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
kaorama: Punch said 'Feared Dead'
Please tell them.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by donigspain(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
Ewooo, if this is true then am deeply hurt. Chai, Sulli Sulli (in flavour's voice)... My Oringo Governor.
**RIP (if true)**

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by fittty(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2012
Huh?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey
Nice One!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2012
401kk: His womanising is legendary, perhaps he fùcked the wrong pùssy.
Bros How u take know now?Lol
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by aflovic: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Death why! why!! why!!! Sullivan Chime rest in peace
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2012
condralbede: Dats bad oh.....hw will all those girls dat he gave picanto wil be feeling nowjust curious.
Bros, so him dey give our money to those oloshos ni?If na so, may he die a second death in heaven,AMin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ukpaku: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked
him pass people wen don die, prepare for burial n keep quit jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.