Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? (1156 Views)

Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. / Ladies Shed Some Weight And Keep Up A Nice Figure Using Natural Remedies / How to lose weight and Belly Fat with Nigerian food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
For me, my ideal weight is about 218. This was how much I weighed from 2007-2009 when I was in the best shape of my life.

I'm about 10 pounds away from this.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
218 how tall are u? cuz i think this is quite heavy, no?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Now to reply to your question, 115 is my ideal and current weight cool
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
I'm 6'1.

I dunno...my build is pretty big. 218 pounds for me means a 6 pack. For others at 218, they look fat. Depends on how much of your body weight is muscle, fat, etc
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
ekt_bear: I'm 6'1.

I dunno...my build is pretty big. 218 pounds for me means a 6 pack. For others at 218, they look fat. Depends on how much of your body weight is muscle, fat, etc

true true, i see what u mean now
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sybellah: Now to reply to your question, 115 is my ideal and current weight cool

Hehe, good for you. You are quite skinny it seems? How tall are you?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
ekt_bear:

Hehe, good for you. You are quite skinny it seems? How tall are you?

nono i aint too skinny, it's cuz i am kinda small 5,2
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by dominique(f): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2012
ekt_bear: I'm 6'1.

Bone mass also determines the body weight, that's why some people weigh more than they look. So you could also be big/thick-boned along with your sixpack (or flabs of fat cheesy).
@ topic
I don't have a specific weight goal perse. As long as I'm well proportioned, my clothes fit the way I want them to and I like what I see in my full-length mirror. I'm good to go cool
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by john11769(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Your heights might have a lots to do with your weight. You have not let us know how tall you are. Cheers. For further information about how your height really matters when it comes to your weight, check on my link.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2013
So...my new year's resolution was to get my 6-pack back. After 2 months of hard work and tedious time on a treadmill + calorie counting, it seems to have returned. Now at 205 cheesy
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
My ideal weight is 62Kg,I weigh 59kg for now.I ll get back to 62kg with enough food and rest.I am 5:8,but I think I prefer my looks when i weigh 62kg.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by birdman(m): 1:53am On Mar 13, 2013
ekt_bear: So...my new year's resolution was to get my 6-pack back. After 2 months of hard work and tedious time on a treadmill + calorie counting, it seems to have returned. Now at 205 cheesy
Dont forget to go on a beer drinking binge to celebrate.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
heh. i hate beer...only shots/liquor for me

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
wine is better!
wine anyday!
beer gives u pot belly undecided
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
I don't mind wine. My favorite way to drink is shots of Bacardi 151 with some coke to chase it with. 3-4 shots and you are good for the night cheesy

Yeah beer imo tastes bad and has too many calories. Just ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
ekt_bear: I don't mind wine. My favorite way to drink is shots of Bacardi 151 with some coke to chase it with. 3-4 shots and you are good for the night cheesy

Yeah beer imo tastes bad and has too many calories. Just ain't worth it.

that's wassup! cool
how about vodka? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Vodka shots? Me and vodka don't get along lol. If I'm doing vodka I'll mix it with juice. Say cranberry.

Oh another drink I really like is whiskey for some reason (especially Crown Royal). Crown Royal + coke = smooth drinking!

Malibu rum is also hella good...also a smooth drink.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
ekt_bear: Vodka shots? Me and vodka don't get along lol. If I'm doing vodka I'll mix it with juice. Say cranberry.

Oh another drink I really like is whiskey for some reason (especially Crown Royal). Crown Royal + coke = smooth drinking!

Malibu rum is also hella good...also a smooth drink.

Malibu is good, i love it smiley
but i ain't a big fan of whiskey
ahaha if i take dry vodka, the next sec i ll be on the floor grin
lol dry vodka is too strong for me, but i handle well the mixed one
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by ektbear: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
I didn't realize that you are an alcoholic too grin
Re: What Is Your Ideal Weight, And How Far Away Are You From It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ekt_bear: I didn't realize that you are an alcoholic too grin

grin grin i prefer the term occasional drinker, sounds better cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To Get Clear Skin / 30 Things You Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50. / Black Skin Is The Genetic Parent And How White Skin Is A Genetic Defect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.