Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,489 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

“god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. (1691 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / How Timi Alaibe Is Using His Post To Lure Married Women To Bed / How Timi Alaibe Shared N45 Billion Under The Guise Of Crafting A Master Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
It has emerged that Timi Dakolo, narrowly escaped the helicopter crash, that has claim the lives of Governor Yakowa and Azazi.

The West African Idol winner, attended the burial ceremony of Oronto Douglas’ father, with his wife, who he tied the knots with very recently. He decided at the very last minute to travel by road, and not join the entourage that used the helicopter.

“Timi is doing okay, he was meant to fly on that chopper but he didn’t. I just got off the phone with him,” Tony ‘Don T’ Anifite, an executive for Now Muzik, Dakolo’s management team told NET.

The ‘Great Nation’ singer then tweeted: “God saved me” to douse fears and express his gratitude to God.

Re: “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by alabiyemmy(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2012
Lies. How important is he that he will travel on the same chopper with those folks?

Apart from Azazi and Yakowa, four other persons died in the crash, they include: Governor Yakowa’s special adviser, Dauda Tsoho and Warrant Officer Mohammed Kamal who was Azazi bodyguard as well as two naval pilots, Commander Muritala Mohammed Daba and Lt. Adeyemi O. Sowole.

So - how could Timi have been on the flight? As a what? Musician to Yakowa or what?

3 Likes

Re: “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by idupaul: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2012
This Timmy is famzing with death shei ....waht a lie , did he follow the chopper from PH to Bayelsa in the first place...

1 Like

Re: “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by brownlord: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Op God purnish you and the timi, what is timi, oh God make thunder fire e generation. All we've been hearin is he had wanted to fly the chopper but changed his mind at the last minutes, how was he suppose to follow in that chopper, was he a special aid to azazi or body guard to yak, oh like em na the choir master when be won lead praise while dem dey fly abi, God will purnish him for this public stunt, why disturbing me with it, why should he even escape in the first place, is he better than azazi or yak body guard that lost their life?, abeg this tin shld be move to joke sectn
Re: “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by Frankbaro(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls can we get d details of how he changed his mind a d very last second. Maybe azazi or yaks begged him 2 join them and he declined. Onye oshi, olee, barawo banza.
Re: “god Saved Me” – How Timi Dakolo Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash. by Shenez: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: Op God purnish you and the timi, what is timi, oh God make thunder fire e generation. All we've been hearin is he had wanted to fly the chopper but changed his mind at the last minutes, how was he suppose to follow in that chopper, was he a special aid to azazi or body guard to yak, oh like em na the choir master when be won lead praise while dem dey fly abi, God will purnish him for this public stunt, why disturbing me with it, why should he even escape in the first place, is he better than azazi or yak body guard that lost their life?, abeg this tin shld be move to joke sectn
are u a sango worshipper? This epe to much oo

(1) (Reply)

................ / Jonathan Appoints Onyeka Onwenu Executive Director, NCWD / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon- General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.