Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

google - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / google (656 Views)

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

google by Holumighty(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2012
Goo
Re: google by greedie1(f): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2012
i dont get you but i think he should tell her
Re: google by Flygerian1(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Tell her first and c what happens next. I can't guess her thoughts. Different being.

Meanwhile, feels good to be the 2nd to comment.
Re: google by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2012
I opt for 'tell her'
Re: google by Holumighty(m): 4:30am On Dec 16, 2012
I am sure the lady will leave after The talk.
Re: google by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 16, 2012
If he lied then he needs to correct himself. However if he has not shared this with her, then he should wait until she asks. Once they are further along in the relationship, he can tell her and hope that she cares for him enough to accept it.
Re: google by Mynd44: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2012
He needs to tell her now. She might be willing to over look it but if he continues hiding it from her, she might feel betrayed when the truth eventually comes out
Re: google by olumaxi(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2012
Ur friend might av seen wat he's lookin 4 if he's jst avin those thoughts now..wait,was he d lady dat wooed him or vice versa?..didnt he knw dat she is a degree holder,older n richer dan im?..i wonda wat kinda topic peepz usualy post on NL..i fink its tym 4 church abeg,wanna take my bath

(1) (Reply)

What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. / Im Seriously In Need Of Help / Why Did Omosexy's Get Tattooed For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.