Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor (18848 Views)

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by olaola2: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2012
hardywaltz: Anoda Boko Haram Governor.....
a boko haram will know boko haram

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Exponental(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2012
God is watching......
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Ak47yang(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2012
People jux say anytin these days nd dont care bout its implications
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2012
hardywaltz: Anoda Boko Haram Governor.....
Hehehehehehehehehehehhe.. I don laffº°ºmistakenly º°ºpressºmy paddy wife bobbyº°°º=)) =)) =)) collect slap...chai!..d tin soft..but d slap hot oo...

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2012
honeric01

You'd be surprised that most of them became this way without the help of their parents. since i joined nairaland, it's been getting worse.

Hey men don't be deceived. Nothing new or strange with the expressions via the internet. It is after all an avenue to vent with the cover of anonymity. Some of us who bash other tribes have best of friends from the same tribe so just lump it and be happy.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by paschalohale: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2012
I WOUNDER WHERE THESE MUSLIMS ORIGINATED FROM.... THEY ARE ALL HEARTLESS AND MEAN!!! GOD FORBID!!
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by BetaThings: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2012
honeric01: Internet is doing more harm to Nigeria than good. see tribalism and religious bigotry on display.

The post below was from when Yaradua was sick. The day Yaradua died people rejoiced in PH. Nigeria is a peculiar country

Princek12: Even if TB Joshua can heal Yaradua, he bet not heal him. I think it's time Yaradua moves on so that Jonathan can lead Nigeria to a real democracy, next year.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by omowolewa: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2012
May God help him.

Is he eligible to second term? (sorry his first term has not start yet)
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by layday2005: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Guy, what is the correlation btw plane crash and religion. Have it at the back of ur mind that u will account for every statement u make on earh. Leave religion and lets move forward.

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by lacasa: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2012
Some illiterates are shouting Boko governor undecided

Okay! He is Boko haram Governor, ​ so​ what

what can You do about it?? tongue

Majority of Southerners on Nairaland Are like donkeys i swear grin

7 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by aglomar: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2012
The turn of events are too fast not to arouse suspicion
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by antontech(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Even as am igbo man,i always think there is hope for one Nigeria but after seeing two christian Governors suffer this.I can't believe again,a muslim cannot rule this country again.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by simongonner: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2012
wish him goodluck..i dont care if he is boko haram as long as he rules the people of kaduna well...

3 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by bisi16(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2012
outrage: Good luck to him. Pray God gives him the strenght to lead us well.
Lead who?.. U? Or u mean may his greed lead him.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Tusky44:
Hey men don't be deceived. Nothing new or strange with the expressions via the internet. It is after all an avenue to vent with the cover of anonymity. Some of us who bash other tribes have best of friends from the same tribe so just lump it and be happy.

We're saying the same thing, the "darkside of tribalism" in most of us get to display itself on this faceless forum but in real world, most of us pretend as if all is well.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by outrage: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2012
bisi16:
Lead who?.. U? Or u mean may his greed lead him.
Greed??
Bro, just come to terms with it, I have. He's the governor now and there's nothing we can do about it, just pray that God gives him the ability to do go and lead well, since he's going to do that.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2012
BetaThings:

The post below was from when Yaradua was sick. The day Yaradua died people rejoiced in PH. Nigeria is a peculiar country

I know there are people who'd be happy with this development na. even if Messi dies today, we'd have people who'll rejoice over his death.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by honeric01(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2012
DoctorAbu:
And you know what? Nairaland is actually the worst, I mean, how the hell does Seun manage to get exactly the same kind of people on his site? Even topics that don't have any religious inclination manage to get dumb, stupid religious views. 'Yero to be sworn in as Kaduna state guv'nor'...wish him luck, simple, or just ignore it!

I just tire, i think the bandwagon effect is what's actually turning alot into religious/tribal bigots.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by outrage: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2012
DoctorAbu:
And you know what? Nairaland is actually the worst, I mean, how the hell does Seun manage to get exactly the same kind of people on his site? Even topics that don't have any religious inclination manage to get dumb, stupid religious views. 'Yero to be sworn in as Kaduna state guv'nor'...wish him luck, simple, or just ignore it!
I personally believe thay are promoting it, just to get more internet traffic. This can obviously be controlled with the banning and "hidden post" but trust now.
Like yesterday I was banned for this quote
"you seriously didn't type that".
Can you imagine?
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Decapo: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2012
ukpaku: 'Patient' brings 'Goodluck', if one person own no spoil another person own no go better, that's the reality of life. Rule with God wisdom mallam.
thats reality in Nigeria
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by teniyi(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2012
This is a natural course, and if you disagree, then its the work of GEJ/PDP against Azazi, but unknowingly to the agent, another of their boy, Yakowa is also on board. Nonsense.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by REMMEI(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2012
outrage: Good luck to him. Pray God gives him the strenght to lead us well.

LEAD WHO WELL
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by unclenna(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2012
BlackPikiN: Kaduna State, which lost Governor Patrick Yakowa in an air crash on Saturday, will get a replacement on Sunday morning when Deputy Governor Alhaji Mukhtar Ramalan Yero is expected to be sworn in, according to a source in Kaduna.

In Kaduna, hundreds of mourners are streaming into the former governor’s home to commiserate with his widow, Mrs. Amina Yakowa. Our sources say security arraignments and protocol are being mapped to ensure a peaceful succession ceremony in line with the 1999 constitution.

The new governor is a close ally of Vice President Namadi Sambo and was his accountant in his private company. He became Commissioner of Finance when Sambo was elected governor in 2007 and was chosen deputy governor to Yakowa in 2010.

Mr. Yero was born on 1st May 1969 in Anguwan Kaura,Zaria local government.

He had his primary education at LEA Primary School Kaura, 1974-1980, and secondary education at Government Secondary School, Ikara and Government Day Secondary School, Zaria.

He bagged a diploma in Banking in 1988, a B.Sc in Accounting in 1991, and a Master’s degree in Business Administration in 2003. During the mandatory National Youth Service Corps, he served in Ogun State, he worked in several private firms and banks.

In 1997, he joined Nalado Nigeria Limited, Kaduna, a company owned by his mentor and Vice President Namadi Sambo as Chief Accountant, rising to become its Director of Finance and Administration. In 2007, he resigned when he was appointed Kaduna State Commissioner of Finance.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/mukhtar-ramalan-yero-to-become-kaduna-state-governor/
Immediately I read this my Spirit told me that the Governor was set up to give way for the Muslim to take over the leadership of Kaduna.....Please they should carry out investigation to what led to the crash of the Helicopter..... cry
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by lafuria1(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2012
like some one said, if messi should die, nigerians will be the first to accuse CR7 and mourinho of assasination. when yakowa become governor because goodluck chose him, there wasnt conspiracy theory abi? when goodluck became president, there wasnt conspiracy theory abi? now we all can all see the dark side of christians who will claim they are more sensible than others.
have he christians forgotten their comment wen GEJ became president so soon and yakowa the governor? thats life for you.

yakowa was a nice guy, humble. liked him. just had to respond to the christian bigots who wouldnt have cared if it was a muslim that died, hypocrite.

RIP yakowa.

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
They ve succeded in taking the man out, because he is a christian.... Lets see how their newly appointed boko haram member will perform....Silly religion, Rip yakowa
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by teniyi(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2012
REMMEI:

LEAD WHO WELL
You can keep praying against that if the prayer is against your evil-ridden heart.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Yahaya85(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]All thanks to Almighty Allah for bringing back the throne of power in Kaduna and Taraba states to muslims,Ya Allah pls do To Badluck jonathan and other elections riggers As you do to Yakowa and Dan baba suntai

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by teniyi(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2012
R2bees: They ve succeded in taking the man out, because he is a christian.... Lets see how their newly appointed boko haram member will perform....Silly religion
You may be right, but it means it was the christian elders that poisoned Yar'Ardua to instal GEJ. Evil for evil, don't let it pain you.
Re: Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2012
Another almajiri in charge of Kaduna again? Almajiri will soon resume wreckage any moment. Why not a christian, not some BH sympathizer? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of State Of Emergency / APC Endorses Removal Of Ndume As Senate Leader, Congratulates Lawan / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.