Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Am Sleeping With My Boss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sleeping With My Boss. (10519 Views)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Am Sleeping with my 39 yrs Old Single Boss.She is the M.D and am Just an Office Rat.She will send me on a very sensitive msg.Like Purchasing a Vibrator for her.03-12-12.She gave me an address to met her there that her dad needs me 4 an Errand but on getting their it not what i expect but what i Post as the Topic.Its was Fun at 1st but the Sex demand is getting higher since then.Help me.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Congrats. . . Next!

5 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by k2039: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2012
The Lord bless you, keep up the good work, more power to your elbow, enjoy why the fun lasts.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by k2039: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Congrats. . . Next!
gringringringrin
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:
gringringringrin
You dey laugh? You think it's easy to sleep with your boss? grin
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2012
You're getting a reward for sleeping with her right?? If not, dat's just a waste of sperm...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Clemzy16(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Congract! More se[m]en to your di[c]K. NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by omowolewa: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2012
You must be good on bed.

May you eat the fruit of you labour and enjoy the product of your joystick. Amen.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by k2039: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8: You're getting a reward for sleeping with her right?? If not, dat's just a waste of sperm...

He will get preferential treatment, besides he enjoyed it.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2012
What kind of help do you seek here...from your post, its obvious that you're enjoying the act. Just be very careful, cos not all that glitters is gold.

What you may see as fun today, could cost you your life tomorrow.

You are warned.

3 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2012
Please post her mobile number or email here so we can help you email/call to tell her you said F@ck OFF! ...On standby

opmoore: Am Sleeping with my 39 yrs Old Single Boss.She is the M.D and am Just an Office Rat.She will send me on a very sensitive msg.Like Purchasing a Vibrator for her.03-12-12.She gave me an address to met her there that her dad needs me 4 an Errand but on getting their it not what i expect but what i Post as the Topic.Its was Fun at 1st but the Sex demand is getting higher since then.Help me.

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

He will get preferential treatment, besides he enjoyed it.
be lyk say dah enjoyment don meet 'fullstop' o...d guy tank don dey dry...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by k2039: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2012
CrazyMan: What kind of help do you seek here...from your post, its obvious that you're enjoying the act. Just be very careful, cos not all that glitters is gold.

What you may see as fun today, could cost you your life tomorrow.

You are warned.

I wondered why he asked for help, as if I will be the one to withraw is joystick from the hole he is inserting it.

If he needs help he would have resigned.

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by k2039: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8:

The earlier he starts to re-fill, the better.
Some one told me blood tonic and milk will do the re-filling, I dont know how true though.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by dmcdad: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Please fellaz... Let's halt a bit with the scolding and inquire from the op the kinda help he's craving for..

@Op, you asked for help. What kinda help do u crave? So we know the kinda response to give...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by 190theclown: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Its a Good thing atleast u getting paid
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8:
how u take know
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Chukskalidon:
how u take know
:-)the bobo say im don tire nau
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8:
Tire ke? If him tire na sack b dat ooo, so mke him continue, d boss go dey use him fresh fluid dey replenish her body to mke her look young.

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Wizee: Tire ke? If him tire na sack b dat ooo, so mke him continue, d boss go dey use him fresh fluid dey replenish her body to mke her look young.
lol...na real 'gbege' the guy enter o!!...im boss go suck everything finish...no one go remain for im galfriend/wife...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by kandiikane(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2012
If you are not earning more now, you are a F.ool!

2 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Help you do what exactly?

Watch the next thread this fellow opens - "My Boss lied against me and I was thrown in Prison".

Anyone remember Joseph?

3 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Coldfaya(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8:

Wen him really tire, him go know wetin him gats do.
Op r u a learner?? Mk she d give u returns ooo mk u for no loss.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by majorgaga(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Guy cont d good work joooh na ur blood..afterall d bible said go into the world n mutiply
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Vince77(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Congrats. . . Next!

U spoke my mind.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thanks For the advise and scolding i know am at fault for indulging at the First instance.Some things cant be rejected as an Hustler,expecially when the offer attached cant be Rejected.The help i need is to devise a means not to be F**k**g her every 2days as She seeks.The affair does not affect my job.As long as i keep Shut.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Caracta(f): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
He's a machine!
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
opmoore: Thanks For the advise and scolding i know am at fault for indulging at the First instance.Some things cant be rejected as an Hustler,expecially when the offer attached cant be Rejected.The help i need is to devise a means not to be F**k**g her every 2days as She seeks.The affair does not affect my job.As long as i keep Shut.
so if you refuse to play with her kitty, she gon fire you?? Phew! Dat's tough!
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Caracta(f): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
opmoore: The help i need is to devise a means not to be F**k**g her every 2days as She seeks.The affair does not affect my job.As long as i keep Shut.
I won't give you the advice you want but the one you need. Stop servicing that woman. Be a man. Do you want your children to remember you as the man who pulled through hard times by sleeping with his boss? You are not the only hussler in the world. That woman will keep using you and your fluid. Be wise. BE A MAN not a machine. How long do you want to keep up with this?

2 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls help me with her phone number or email,pings whatever pls
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Pls help me with her phone number or email,pings whatever pls

wentin u wan take am do
abi u too go like to service am
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.