Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37774 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by harbeordune(f): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not

Washing or watching? My Opinion remains test all Prophecies
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Clerverly: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
1stCitizen: I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?
No problem Op.
Here is my own prophesy. A high ranking Man of God who has been brain-washing and defrauding his members is going to die before the end of next year. No amount of prayers and supplications would avert this. Bookmark this page. Idiats undecided
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Stegomiah: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
"A prophet is not appreciated in his own land" (bible) Even d former president of Ghana came 2 meet tb 4 prayers, during ghana's u-20 worldcup wich dey won. Am not a fan of tb joshua, but I do take his prophecies serious. Cos dis is not d first time, not even d 10th time, pls take I'm cwios oo, biko!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by cyril83(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not
wash him well and then dryclean him before ironing...imbe!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
By the way..for all of you posting acidtalks link,pls be careful we have only witnessed one fatality and that was that of gov.Yakowa of kaduna state..may God condole his family..Suntai of Taraba isnt dead...and for those saying that Gov.Chime of Enugu is dead,pls be careful of what you write or wish others...all the posts online had question marks to them..even punch newspaper used the title maybe dead...lots of people are sending rip to him in advance..that is so bad.i read someones post somewhere and he was saying that nelson mandela also died..i searched bbc and it reported that the man was responding to treatment and doing well...You all posting RIPs should please be careful.if you cant say such to any member of his family physically,dont abuse the anonymity of NL by posting disgusting and inhumane comments about other people.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ojoawo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am WASHING emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not

With hypo or omo, or shey na ariel una dey use grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I op say the tv go clean sha grin grin grin grin grin

About the topic......lemme ask if my neighbour is interested
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Matthew 7 vs 22 - 23. . .

"Many will say to me on the last day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will i profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

T B Joshua is what he is. . . A worker of lawlessness/iniquity!

Follow him at your own risk. Even the Devil performs Miracles and casts out lesser demons. . .

Open your eyes people, and see. You are being deceived!

He only prophesies of evil because he is evil, and that is why Jesus will deny him on the last day. . .

Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Stop reducing christianity to philantropy and witch doctor prediction. The fruit which we know true children of God is righteousness and not donation of bags of rice and fortelling the outcome of matches. After all lucifer is the god of this world/age. He controls entertainment,politics,sports,business,fashion etc. Whats the big deal if he reveals his wicked plan to his servants.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by cyril83(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: No they were not, but the prophecy said the solution was that they should not board same flight. We have heard stories of people who could have used same chopper but somehow did not. My point? Maybe the prophecy was half-solved. The most important thing is still the question OP innocently raised, which I think the answer is a 'yes' - It's time to take TB Joshua seriously.
taking him serious on what ground?...that man is nothing but a gambler besides when would nigerians grow up for heaven sake, Who actually asked him to make a prophecy that could not be averted which makes him a prophet of doom
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nuezha(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Do make the 'washing' thorough and clean!

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
If you like take him serious,if you like don't!over the years ddat you people ve condenmed him his stil grwing higher.he prophesiedd it nobody listen,anyhow you twist his prophecy it has come to pass period.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by AKMoney1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
At least he no buy jet or build university nor get thousands of branches plus he's a cheerful giver undecided
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz:

Nuff said!

Although you made some good points here, however I want to remind you of this scriptural passage too;

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Matthew 7 vs 22 - 23. . .

"Many will say to me on the last day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will i profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Follow him at your own risk. Even the Devil performs Miracles and casts out lesser demons. . .

He only prophesies of evil because he is evil, and that is why Jesus will deny him on the last day. . .

Nuff said!
I hope you urself wil be there in d last day!cos you ve already condnmed A man of God spirit fill.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ignis: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Am also watching Emmanuel TV now.... Planning to start attending his church.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
tayeola24@yahoo:
I hope you urself wil be there in d last day!cos you ve already condnmed A man of God spirit fill.
He is filled with everything. . . Except God's Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2rutalk1: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
I respect the man for his magnanimity. But on the issue of prophesy, it is obvious that every prophet of doom in Nigeria will always have accurate predictions due to the turn of events. I can tell you now that a popular figure will die before june, 2013 or that there will be a bomb blast before May next year. Some Nigerians are so docile that they can't even use their brain
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Jymsyno2004@yahoo.co.uk:
Stop reducing christianity to philantropy and witch doctor prediction. The fruit which we know true children of God is righteousness and not donation of bags of rice and fortelling the outcome of matches. After all lucifer is the god of this world/age. He controls entertainment,politics,sports,business,fashion etc. Whats the big deal if he reveals his wicked plan to his servants.
I pitty your life with what you are using your mouth or your hand to commit on NL,may God forgive you,cos most of you condenming this man does not even know your God you're servingM
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Anvaller: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
1stCitizen: I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?

Fail 1) The prophecy was as specific as mentioning a plane crash. This was a helicopter crash and not a plane crash.
Fail 2) They were not up to 9 that died in the crash, they were just 6 out of which 2 were pilot&co pilot
Fail 3) There were only 3 ppl in the crash that were politicians... far from 9-12 prophecy of T.B
Fail 4) He said said they would be coming from a conference or meeting... well these people were coming from a burial ceremony which has in anyway nothing in common with conference or meeting
Fail 5) He said the devil plans to strike if 9-12 politicians boarded the same flight but here, they were just 3 politicians and the devil still struck
Fail 6) He said the solution was for Nigerians to pray and for them not to board the same flight. a) no country prays as hard as Nigeria b) Only 3 out of 12 politicians boarded the flight and still the disaster happened.
Therefore, we would have to either conclude from all these fails that the prophecy is fake and untrue and if we must admit that it is true, then T.B Joshua must be a prophet of doom if all the conditions he laid down for the disaster not to happen was actually in place and the disaster still happened. For these reasons, you better have to stop taking him seriously

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Kennedyiheme: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
ajasa4link: exactly my thoughts....@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious
are you sure you yrself will be in heaven?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by blackbeau1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Personally,I do not like him cuz I'm not sure of the source of his powers but truth is,he is to be taken seriously cuz so far most of his prophesies have come to pass.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Dankudi: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
2good: Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.

afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?

Did either of you even bother to read carefully before making these comments. The OP used the words "striking similarities" Hope you read documents well before appending your signatures else you will one day sign your lives away. grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ojjp: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
dridowu: Is T B JOSHUA A NIGERIAN ?
No he is a synagoguan. lol.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: He is filled with everything. . . Except God's Spirit.
Are you God dat fills spirit?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dankudi:

Did either of you even bother to read carefully before making these comments. The OP used the words "striking similarities" Hope you read documents well before appending your signatures else you will one day sign your lives away. grin
If e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
ojjp: no he is synagoguan. lol.
hope you're not aliens bfr I ask immigration officer to bundle you out of Nigeria.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012

Nuff said!
Pls help me educate them o!
Gosh! Why are most Nigerians so gullible? Haba!
Haven't you seen or heard of babalawos prophesying? Any spirit can prophesy. The devil also sees the future and that is why he's all out to destroy it.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012

Nuff said!

Please, how do you know he's evil? Kindly substantiate what you churn out for public consumption and don't take the advantage of nairaland anonymity to spew gibberish.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by kufzy: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Washing indeed
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva:
you almost everyone on NL knows you as bais human being! Dats why I don't take ur comment serious
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Dankudi: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva:

That's an outdated saying. Paracetamol no be Panadol but go cause the same chemical reaction for inside belle.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by mulumele(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Any diligent student of the bible will know that these are not the recommended biblical prophecies. Don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.