Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET (1236 Views)

WATCH: Video Of Massive Stockpile Of Weapons Boko Haram Got From Baga Barracks / Read How Boko Haram Got Millions Of Dollars From China For Hostage Release / Nigerian Air Force Jet Used To Fight Boko-haram Got Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by TRUTHTELA: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Did anyone else notice that in the past week Boko Haram, didn't carry out any bombing?? I thought they slowed down ( repented) or the "negotiation" is going on or they're losing the war, IN HINDSIGHT, they had some BIG TARGETS ( Yakowa & Azazi), hence they channel their resources and scheming on how to get these two gentlemen out of the way. The death of these two guys revealed alot of things, THERE'S A THICK PLOT TO HIT JONATHAN. If Jonathan is " UNHITABLE", these two guys were taken out ahead of 2015 election & their death will weaken Jonathan's camp & their plot.

My own conclusion? Yakowa & Azazi's death was not a mere accident ( THE NORTHERN ELITES, led by the INCUMBENT NSA, Dasuki knows about this), let's assume it is not an accident, the DESPERATION for political power on the side of the Muslim Northerners, are not doing them any favor & will never do them one.

From all indications, things are not looking good in naija, some of these QUESTIONABLE DEATHS plunged SOMALIA, RWANDA etc to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR and Nigeria will not be an exception.

Jonathan, wake up!!!! Keep Northern muslims, Obasanjo & all your enemies where they belong, before its too late for you. THE BATTLE IS ON!
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by Noiseless2: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is indeed a successful plot by the northern muslims and their supporters, there are even more they are planning to dish out. But will GEJ (the president) and those "one nigeria" preachers really see what is in their menu and do the right thing which is to let them go their own way?
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by TRUTHTELA: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why is that they (Northern muslims) don't want to go their own way? Why do they HATE the Christians, but, they love the resources from the infidels Jonathan should use all the resources at his disposal to go dirty with them all.
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by abbeycial: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is Gej a saint? If he is den am sure our creator wld fight for him but if not,den i fear fear for dat drunkard.
U accuse muslims of every unforseen contigencies dat nature has ordained but u hypocritically ovalook d stupity,insensitivity nd greed shown by Ebele on d masses.
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by TRUTHTELA: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^Ebele is HELPLESS! He accepted a responsibility that's bigger than him. He didn't mean to punish the masses. I can assure you this, when he leaves office, he'll REGRET ALL HIS ACTIONS AND BECOMES THE BEST ADVISER IN NIGERIA, just like a PETTY THEIF like Obasanjo, has turned to a SAINT, after all the HARDSHIPS, CHAOS & RETROGRESSION that he delivered for 8 yrs
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by RickyRoss1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
ISLAM: Religion of violence.
MUSLIMS: Buncha Empty Headed Psychotic imbeciles
Now watch as they regroup and attack me, but they cannot deny the fact that most of them are illiterates and very violent...
If they are not bunch of illiterates and hypocrites why are they celebrating over someones death? And did you hear any of their Emirs or whatever calling them to order> The answer is No because they all know what they are doing...

I KNOW THIS WILL PAIN MOST OF THEM BUT THATS JUST THE SIMPLE TRUTH... TRUTH HURTS...
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by Dainfamous: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
boko haram is not political as many people claim. Boko haram started earlier 2002 in maidugiri. Which they make their demands known to nigerians. obasanjo tried to silence them then. But the more u kill them more they increase till date. Boko haram have two agenda, to islamize northern regions, secondly to force igbos (xtians) to leave north and take over their various business& property. Northern leaders know the implications, thats why they sponsor them direct or indirect to prevent ( center government to impose state of emergency in their various state or anything that will divide nigeria!)., thats why they keep sweeping the real thing under the carpet. telling us that boko haram is political and marginalization. Hausa muslin are confuse , according to them, they want one nigeria by all means, the same time want igbos (xtians) to leave northern region so that they can create Islamic state and sharia law. You can sense where they are heading to. For me federal gov can not fight and win boko haram. GEj lamented this earlier this year by saying boko haram is worse than civil war that boko haram is even among his cabinet. Its very hard to defeat terrorist as long as their people (hausa) muslin keep sheding & backing them. Cabals, politicians, nigerian leaders know but keep silent in other to keep the fail con3 as one. Because they benefits from irregularity, massive corrupt and fail government system. The killin can not stop until they did the right thing ,just like what formal Libyan leader Gadafi advise them to divide nigeria btw muslin north and xtians south.... I wept for my fellow igbos because their leaders are busy embezzling public fund & they are there for their selfish interest, keep wine and dine with their enemy. I mean they can't speak for their people for fear of favor. Ndigbo come back home and established ,plan ur future, and develop igboland. Adamu or Tunde can't develop igboland for us. Remember they hate u with passion thats why they always create policy to frustrate ur business ,progress, unity and development. Remember they killed 2million igbos to keep this fail union as one and develop their regions.Nigeia is experiencing inefficiency lack of development and leadership......
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ignorance..
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Did anyone else notice that in the past week Boko Haram, didn't carry out any bombing?? I thought they slowed down ( repented) or the "negotiation" is going on or they're losing the war, IN HINDSIGHT, they had some BIG TARGETS ( Yakowa & Azazi), hence they channel their resources and scheming on how to get these two gentlemen out of the way. The death of these two guys revealed alot of things, THERE'S A THICK PLOT TO HIT JONATHAN. If Jonathan is " UNHITABLE", these two guys were taken out ahead of 2015 election & their death will weaken Jonathan's camp & their plot.

My own conclusion? Yakowa & Azazi's death was not a mere accident ( THE NORTHERN ELITES, led by the INCUMBENT NSA, Dasuki knows about this), let's assume it is not an accident, the DESPERATION for political power on the side of the Muslim Northerners, are not doing them any favor & will never do them one.

From all indications, things are not looking good in naija, some of these QUESTIONABLE DEATHS plunged SOMALIA, RWANDA etc to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR and Nigeria will not be an exception.

Jonathan, wake up!!!! Keep Northern muslims, Obasanjo & all your enemies where they belong, before its too late for you. THE BATTLE IS ON!

TRUTHTELA again... wink Interestin write up and spot on. Did notice OBJ with the Northern muslims elites congregated in the name of a mighty mosque foundation by OBJ in Ogun state. The race for 2015 is on, they are now targeting contenders. GEJ should figure the rest out. nuff said.
Re: Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET by Tandem(m): 1:28am On Dec 17, 2012
conspiracy theories with out fact but suspicions backed up with a bias mind and hatred.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram The North Is Still Safer Than The South / General Public Blast El-rufai After Granting Channels Interview / OPC Awarded "Anti Oil Pipeline Vandalism" Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.