Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Predictions For The Year 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Predictions For The Year 2013 (921 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / First Sunday In The Year 2013: What Does It Mean To You? / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions For The Year 2013 by aribisala0(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have asked the Creator what he has in stock for Nigerians in the coming year and I am afraid there is a lot of Bad news. He says Nigerians will have to PAY pray harder because so far most of their prayers go to voice mail and do not reach him.

A woman, A big woman shall fall in public. Big in size and position . It shall be a bad fall and they shall point accusing fingers. She may even die if she does not appease those that should be appeased.

A "man of God" shall leave us suddenly

Another big man shall go in to a big woman and they shall conceive a child. A big child.

Two former heads of state shall leave us

More governors shall leave(more than one)

The Banquet hall shall not be built .

There shall be a vacancy at the National Assembly.Hmm and the Supreme Court.

Another Drug killing shall make the headlines (like Cynthia)

The Head of Boko Haram will die .

Two young men from the North sons of ex generals shall leave us
Big fire in a major market.This is avoidable with prayer and sacrifice.
There will be a New Chief of Army and NDLEA.
M City shall win the Premiership for the 2nd year in a row .
One of our comedians needs sacrice (palm oil and should avoid ashawo)
There will be two and a half weddings on Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Random Question For Christians / Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story / Tb Joshua- The Wonder Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.