Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick (29857 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by yertyr(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Abeg shut up. Healer ko, killer ni. God doesn't give a $hit about you guys; when will you realize that?

Do you know how many children who have cancer and are constantly suffering? Millions! If God doesn't give a $hit about them, why would He give a $hit about Ngozi?

Just two days ago, a mad man stormed a school in Connecticut and murdered 26 people(including 20 sweet 6 and 7 year old). Did God help them?

I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.
how do u mean 'not God'...health and cash comes frm who then? Smh

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by yertyr(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Charles1234:
GOD Bless you brother,Nigerian will always be fool with this God that they don't even know.I was being fool many year ago with this issue but am happy in the past 3 years my Eyes are widely open ,no mother fucker will come in the name of preaching for me or telling me about a spirit ,i don't even have idea about...as earliar said Nigeria have hurrible health inssurrance policy and health system and this is why we keep on hearing of people dieing for headach and this next thing peopele will says is to blame witch or wizard...Nigeria should fixed their health system ,with a proper diagnosic system problem can be fixed or control before the illness become a in stages sicknes of whatever illness it is,without this then expect dead rate to rise in Nigerian..Leave God Alone and deal with the problem..Poverty is another reason people goes to church in such a large number ,this is crazy if Nigeria is an industrail Country,i believe nobody will leave his job on sunday and go to see one stupid mind games pastor telling then about God they don' even have idea about him...
Charles1234:
God Bless you brother,Nigerian will always be fool with this God that they don't even know.I was being fool many year ago with this issue but am happy in the past 3 years my Eyes are widely open ,no mother fucker will come in the name of preaching for me or telling me about a spirit ,i don't even have idea about...as earliar said Nigeria have hurrible health inssurrance policy and health system and this is why we keep on hearing of people dieing for headach and this next thing peopele will says is to blame witch or wizard...Nigeria should fixed their health system ,with a proper diagnosic system problem can be fixed or control before the illness become a in stages sicknes of whatever illness it is,without this then expect dead rate to rise in Nigerian..Leave God Alone and deal with the problem..Poverty is another reason people goes to church in such a large number ,this is crazy if Nigeria is an industrail Country,i believe nobody will leave his job on sunday and go to see one stupid mind games pastor telling then about God they don' even have idea about him...
Charles1234:
God Bless you brother,Nigerian will always be fool with this God that they don't even know.I was being fool many year ago with this issue but am happy in the past 3 years my Eyes are widely open ,no mother fucker will come in the name of preaching for me or telling me about a spirit ,i don't even have idea about...as earliar said Nigeria have hurrible health inssurrance policy and health system and this is why we keep on hearing of people dieing for headach and this next thing peopele will says is to blame witch or wizard...Nigeria should fixed their health system ,with a proper diagnosic system problem can be fixed or control before the illness become a in stages sicknes of whatever illness it is,without this then expect dead rate to rise in Nigerian..Leave God Alone and deal with the problem..Poverty is another reason people goes to church in such a large number ,this is crazy if Nigeria is an industrail Country,i believe nobody will leave his job on sunday and go to see one stupid mind games pastor telling then about God they don' even have idea about him...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by dovemann: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2012
i love her may god help her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by r231(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Lets face the facts; In this country people die every day from common causes, we are only aware of the celebrity because they are TV figures. This country has no clinic, no hospitals and not health centers. The last time I had toot-ache, I went to a private hospital in VI and it cost me N316,000 to replace a bad tooth. And they only attempted proceeding with the surgery quickly cos I drove in a nice truck and look princely. I often wonder what would have happened to me if I was on the other lower chain of the economy ecosystem, I guess people would have blamed witches and wizards. That being said, Nigeria needs to fix her electricity problems, then private players can set up hospitals, clinic and health centers. The thought of running businesses on generators sometimes can cause stroke and buying fuel all day for generators and cars can make any of these actors who wanna look good cos they are known names to get stroke.

Yea rite undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by puffpuff: 4:03am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Abeg shut up. Healer ko, killer ni. God doesn't give a $hit about you guys; when will you realize that?

Do you know how many children who have cancer and are constantly suffering? Millions! If God doesn't give a $hit about them, why would He give a $hit about Ngozi?

Just two days ago, a mad man stormed a school in Connecticut and murdered 26 people(including 20 sweet 6 and 7 year old). Did God help them?

I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.

Useless God? Could this be man? or machine? Seun,i think nairaland needs an anti-spam mechanism
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Tunmi(f): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2012
Naija and their issue with religion sef.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by oraclefemi(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Macheus: [color=#006600][/color]

Oh Ancient of The days,the holy one of Israel,the I am that I am,the incomprehensible God, father please forgive him (omo_to_dun)for he doesn't know the gravity of that utterance! Thats all I can say. For your second thought; having acknowledged that Nigeria possess a very poor health care presently but keep in mind that there several prominent fellas that had passed on,this same folks are greatly capable financially and as well resides in first world with first-class health care but still they are no where to be found today.
That is to make you understand in a lay's term; Man can only treat but ONLY GOD heals and its takes GRACE&MERCY from him to obtain this.

perfect reply
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by francis247(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:

LMAO! Look at this wolf in sheep's clothing. Believe it or not,her problem is mainly spiritual; unless the healing power of Shekinah Glory is released upon her, no amount of money can turn things around.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ujchief(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hey Billy boy, you forgot to tell us if your shoes were Gucci or Prada. Also the brand of sunglasses you wore that day will be nice too.

No discussion about poor health care is complete without those very very important details.
you nailed it! I wouldnt have said it better.
+100
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ubong560(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2012
She's well in Jesus name. Sickness and infirmity are not of d Lord bt devil i.e. "Omo to dun". God is wit u dear
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by inuyasha01(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:

It seems your brain has suffered some in oxygenated blood for u to come and start abusing your creator and let me remind u, 1 u will come face to face with him and this your nonsense will be shown to u idi.ot go get a life and stop this mumbo jumbo. Am even surprised some nairalanders "liked" him
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by condralbede(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Techwriter: [size=15pt]WARNING:[/size]
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise.
Check out the Roll Call this last quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor(RIP)
Pete Eneh-Actor(RIP)
Patrick Yakowa-Kaduna Guvnor(RIP)
Mr. Danbaba Suntai-Taraba State Guvnor(in battle)
Sulivan Chime-Enugu govnor(not confirmed)

I'm I forgeting anybody?
azazi abi nah ur uncle
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by toprealman: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Charles1234:
Why pray that this same God you obviously abhor should bless him. Are you not confused?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Ninilowo(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2012
black_beau: I know its going to seem like I'm callous or something but what I don't understand is what they do with all the money they acquire from acting movies.the kind of money they see is the kind that the ordinary man dreams of and dats d same ordinary man that they are asking to contribute money. Let this be a lesson to all of us.when the going is good,save some money cuz you may not always have it that good. Anyway,Ngozi,get well soon.
My sister, its a lie ooo. Most of them are average human beings. Have u ever seen papa ajasco, ajirebi, chief karan, alinco and all those lola idi jee? they hadly could afford 3 square meals. Those making it among them are either into drugs business or other shady deals. I think u can remember baba suwe,wumi,ogogos drug cases. Most Igbo artist cover their tracks perfectly thats why they ar not exposed yet......meanwhile........em......speedy recovery Ngoziika....
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:

This comment is so sick and I wonder why u're alive today.ur saving grace is just that Christ came into the world cos of retards like u.you need to change your orientation.its only a fool that says There is no God!

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by femolala1: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:

God only save those who acknowledge him. The fact has shown that you are an atheist. My prayer for you is that ''may you never have problem or may be i should pray for you to see problems so that you can know there is God''.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ChiSun27(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=omo_to_dun]

[/quote

pls...watch ur tongue n may God av mercy on u
i cnt bliv som maggots are rily lykn dis trash n crap.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ChiSun27(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2012
big pastor: I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.[/size][/font]

Bring the money give her now, Why you dey insult people.

abg help me tell dat fool, idiot, maggot, cockroach, bedbug, fly, earthworm of a uselez specie dat doznt av respect 4 God.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by jamesbridget13(f): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2012
I pray she this hard time passes over her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ChiSun27(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2012
n i dont knw y some crap n chains of mad ppl r complaining abt praya...if one doznt av d cash 2 giv d nxt thing is praya cus praya is d key.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by cyara(f): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=trent9002]Why is everyone in nollywood dying?[/quote
who said she is dead ? It is written clearly that she is sick and not dying
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by cyara(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2012
afam4eva: I'm beginning to think that it's their fellow actors that are doing this them. The only way you can get to the top is to kill those at the top. This movie people dey use jazz no be small
I can't believe you posted this
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by vandarsar(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
When did you become jihadist unto Christ?
You have somewhat similar words to those of Islamic fanatics in Pakistan. If anyone refuse to believe in ur God is it any of ur business?

[quote author=kamez][/quote]
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by eastman11: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
@omo_to_dun, the book of Ecclesiastes 12 vs 13 & 14:"Now all has been heard , here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil"

I have nothing to say much about your blasphemy but for you to repent before this year runs out or you will beg God for mercy but it would have been too late.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Charles1234: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
toprealman:
Why pray that this same God you obviously abhor should bless him. Are you not confused?
Funny calling God does not mean am into this silly nonsense you fool your self and remain poor and your pastor is making wealth and buying properties all over the world,tell me with all the school and university you contribute for your pastor to build,tell me how many percentage of those average member in those churches attend those schools or universities or even Hospitals since God say they should build them,rather those you call sinner or evils people and don't even beleive in those nonsense you preaches have their children train in those good school or universities and their children and them are the one using the hospital being build...I will like to advice you to read these book and it will change your mind set for ever and no human being will play mind games on you in the name of God said these or that.There is a saying that even the devil marvels in the hurrible act of man,just 3 months ago,you heard the university of portharcout student kills like chicken and on sunday 98% of them will dress and go to church and fool their self...
Pagen Origin of the Christ Myth by John G, jACKSON
Introduction to Africa civilization John G, Jackson
Christianity before christ John G, Jackosn
They are best seller spend your money buy book and read to know who God you are serving then you can stand up and challange me.. Your pastor does not even know what they are saying ..
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by buchibabe: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
bukalino:

Pete Eneh is not dead. He only had his leg amputated.

Ur not current at all. Pete eneh died after d leg amputation
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
bukalino:

Pete Eneh is not dead. He only had his leg amputated.
r u really 4rm ds planet?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Vincent41(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
afam4eva: I'm beginning to think that it's their fellow actors that are doing this them. The only way you can get to the top is to kill those at the top. This movie people dey use jazz no be small

true talk my brother
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Abbott(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Omo-to-dun
Having read all the replies to your eruption and bitterness against God, I will like you to take in these immutable facts of life as you will come to understand them personally, soon too.

Firstly, God is unquestionable.
Secondly, He visits/exacts the punishment of transgressions and iniquities of a man(woman incl) upon his 3rd to 4th generation.
Finally, He does whatever He wills, cos He answers to no one. He is definitely not obligated to heal the sick but I've been healed and He has always watch out for me and mine for as long as I can ever remember and the beauty of it all is that, He is JUST in His judgments and righteous. He can never behold wickedness, not then, definitely, not now.
You definitely lack wisdom and you will find it soon.

....then there is Grace.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by temmysoremekun(f): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2012
OMG is ds Artificail yellow pawpaw like kunla bantefa normally call her,peaceful peace in fuji house of commotion..wot is happening in nollywood.....too many pple are dying...didn't even knw Ashley Nwosu was dead also....Nollywood stars needs prayers...d Actord Guild oF Nigeria needs to do something.. We can't just be loosing ds great actors ooooo.. I pray she gets well on time..-it is well
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by nannyo(f): 3:00am On Dec 18, 2012
omo_to_dun:

[sub][/sub] on a serious note, I think you should wash ur tongue because it doesn't take God a second for that tiny Life of urs to be cut short or that sharp tongue of urs to be amputated. Lucky u,He is a merciful God, but don't dare him. It is touching that pple suffer from one ailment or the other daily, but it doesn't make God less God. Give ur monetary support and still look up to the Arthur and Finisher of our Faith: The Balm Of Gi lead: The One Who Sees The End From The Beginning.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe: She has been sick for a while but I just came across the below today and it's sad that she's still suffering from her ailment sad

*From Ladun Liadi's blog
House of Fuji Commotion Star, Ngozi Nwosu is sick and needs help. Mr Seun Oloketuyi was on the 'who wants to be a millionaire' show yesterday and won N1m on her behalf. Ngozi is suffering from a kidney related ailment. Those who know the once robust and lively actress couldn't stop shedding tears as she was brought into the game show premises yesterday.

I spoke to someone who said he knows Ngozi needs help. I really hope her family members can contact us, so that we can all help her. I am sure a lot of people (her fans) want to do that, but do not know how to go about it. Please there is no shame in this. Ngozi has made us laugh and our little N1000 each can make a difference. Thank you.

Let us all put her in our prayers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/918323_ngozi_nwosu_sdk_yeoal_jpg2956a4b2327c514fa3d6be1c913e21ca
oh one of my favirite commedian ( fuji house of commotion) May God in His infinity mercy see her true, Amen. we have lost about 3 good actors this year. God pls intervain

hOW I WISH I HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE HER STRONG AGAIN

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe Over HIV Caption! / Cute Photo Of D'banj And 2face

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108