Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Very Important For Every Car User ( Dont Fail To Read It) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Important For Every Car User ( Dont Fail To Read It) (680 Views)

Get Your Vehicle Spare Parts Here. Every Car / A Honda Bulldog Or Toyota Camry 96 For A First Time Car User? / A Must For Every Car User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important For Every Car User ( Dont Fail To Read It) by voyageaccess: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was driving through Ibadan Express Way last week thursday and a car hit my bumper and still claiming he was right? guess what the driver did (lol) quickly reversed his car and was claiming rights but i didn't say much all i said was let go to the police station and make a report and then traffic police will be able to find out who was wrong and right. i am sure you will be thinking what i am up-to at this point. if you are smart am sure you will think all i could do is to quickly snap a picture to show i was right. humhmm well i did take a picture but guess what the pictures i snapped on my blackberry didn't really proof anything.

The Traffic police was confused and couldn't figure out who was wrong or right. at this point i realized my VOYAGE DVR PORTABLE CAMERA RECORDER was needed. then i went into my car bought out my VOYAGE DVR and played everything that happened, how it happened and hit my car and reversed his car then started claiming he was right. (wow) VOYAGE DVR has saved me by recording everything live with date and time. i am sure you would be thinking thats not possible. dont worry i have a proof for it. read along with me. the driver was claiming he wants to go to court before but after he saw this video lol he quickly apologize and accept to repair my car within 24 hours. Guess what the police DC did? summon the drive to repair my car within 24 hours or the video clips will be presented at the court of law. today my car bumper was changed and painted without me paying a diam and saved me alot of stress. How has VOYAGE DVR SAVE ME?.

SAVED ME FROM INSULTS AND EMBARRASSMENT
SAVE MY TIME AND BRING OUT THE TRUTH.
SAVE ME FROM COURSING OBSTRUCTION ON THE ROAD

wait!!!! thats not it. here is more what it really can do.
HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWED OR MONITORED?
you dont need to worry it records and break the recorded clips into 2 minutes per clips and record on every 1 seconds in between 2 minutes.

EXAMPLE: THERE IS NO MR PERFECT DRIVER. YOU CANT RECALL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU 1 MINUTES AGO WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING BUT VOYAGE DVR CAN HELP YOU RECORD EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST 1 MINUTES AND SAVE IT IN FLASH DISC FOR YOU WHICH CAN BE PLAYED ON ANY COMPUTER OR DVD PLAYER.

YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU GIVE IT A TRIAL.

DONT THINK TOO MUCH. IT DOES NOT COST MUCH, THINK OF THE THE STRESS IT WILL SAVE YOU, THINK ABOUT HOW IT WILL HELP YOU IF A CAR HITS YOUR CAR AND RUN LOL EASY DONT STRESS YOUR SELF RUNING AFTER THE CAR VOYAGE DVR IS AT UR SERVICE IT ALREADY RECORDED THE THE CAR IT SELF AND ITS PLATE NUMBER.

DID YOU DRIVE TO SOMEWHERE AND LOST YOUR WAY GOING BACK LOL HERE IS WHERE YOU NEED VOYAGE DVR! JUST PLAY THE PORTABLE DVR AND IT WILL HELP YOU MAKE YOUR WAY BACK.

DO YOU THINK IT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE REAL. DONT LET THE CHANCE OF GRABBING ONE PASS YOU. VOYAGE DVR DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY INSTALLATION IN YOUR ENGINE AND HAS NOTHING TO WITH YOUR CAR ENGINE. JUST MOUNT IT ANYWHERE AROUND YOUR SCREEN AND WOW ITS WORKING.. IT'S POWER UP AND START RECORD ON EVERY ENGINE START.

ARE YOU INTERESTED? IS MY GRAMMER TOO MUCH OR TOO POOR? DONT THINK I NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TO TELL YOU ABOUT VOYAGE DVR JUST PING 0EBFD1 WITH YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE.

NOT A TRACKER LOL...

I LOVE MY VOYAGE DVR.

CONFIGURATION OF THIS SO CALLED VOYAGE DVR.
VOYAGE DVR IS A VERY PORTABLE 2.5" TFT LCD SCREEN RECORDER. THAT HAS ALL CAPABILITY TO:

1 HD DVR WITH 2.5 TFT LCD SCREEN
2 MODE: VIDEO RECORDER/CAMERA
3 CYCLED RECORDING
4 SUPPORT SD/MMC CARD: upto 32GB
5 Interface: Recording
6 SUPPORT REAL TIME AND DATE DISPLAY ON VIDEO
7 RECORDING AUTOMATICALLY AFTER THE CAR IS POWER ON
8 HIGH SPEED RECORDING AND QUICK LIGHT RESPOND
9 REPERT STORAGE BY SECTION
10 POWER INPUT: DC5V
11 POWER SUPPLY BY CAR CHARGER OR AC100-240V (OPTIONAL)
12 MICROPHONE INCLUDED

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS VOYAGE DVR AND IF YOU REQUIRE A DEMONSTRATION OR TRIAL OR SEE HOW IT WORKS, WE WILL VISIT YOU
ANYWHERE AROUND CENTRAL OF LAGOS ( SURULERE, IKEJA, AJAH, LAGOS ISLAND, V/ISLAND)

IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DROP YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL YOU TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION ON HOW VOYAGE DVR WORKS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US ON 08071524620, 08023239608 OR VISIT US AT : NO 50 SUMOLA STREET MENDE, MARYLAND LAGOS.

(1) (Reply)

Out Of This World Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) - 920K / Reg 2010 Honda Civic For Sale / Mitsubishi Spacebus(registered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.