Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262593 members, 1711228 topics. Date: Friday, 31 October 2014 at 11:46 AM

Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) (18562 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? / Help, Where Is The Wholesale Meat Market In Essex / Tough Meat. How Do I Make It Soft? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2012
went to the market yesterday. to get beef and tomatoes. so i decided to get more pics. this pic is of the front gate.

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Closing in on the front gate

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Arriving @ the gates. these are the 1st sites. cow headssss

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2012
and

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2012
this one is for my Yoruba sisters ONLY!

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
moreeee

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2012
This one is for people like me that love kayan ciki (intestines)

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2012
This section belongs to my people ( Igbo women) you'll get every Igbo soup ingredient here. from Okporoko to ogiri, ora, ukpei, Azu, Nmanu and other bla,bla,blas

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2012
After getting the meat. i headed off straight to the vegetable section

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Just too many

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2012
and

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2012
lotta veggies too

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
After everything i crept out through the back door

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Bye bye to meat market

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2012
these pics are for those haters who claim Sokoto has dirty roads. this pic is that of Govt house roundabout

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Fodio road

Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
off to Diamond bank. more pics. by evening
Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Rukemi291(f): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow. Everything looks so organised in the market.
Maybe you should make the 'roads' another thread for more people to view
Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rukemi291: Wow. Everything looks so organised in the market.
Maybe you should make the 'roads' another thread for more people to view
I'll do just that. I have nearly 200 pics of different roads in sok town. I'll publish them by january.
Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Metallurgist: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
INNO18: I'll do just that. I have nearly 200 pics of different roads in sok town. I'll publish them by january.
thanks alot, for all the negetive attention on BH atleast something positive, u ar a good, patriotic citizen,keep up the gud work
Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Metallurgist: thanks alot, for all the negetive attention on BH atleast something positive, u ar a good, patriotic citizen,keep up the gud work
The truth is even if i wanted to Discuss about BH,i'd have nothinh to tell. The reason why BH hasnt succeded in SKT and perharps will never succed is simply because the peeps over here dont both the Group and their Idealogy. An Hausa Friend once told me that if BH ever disturbed the peace in Sokoto, that they(inhabitants) would personall fish them all out and exterminate them. The reason why BH has succede in places like Yobe and Borno is simply because the peeps over there have refused to unmask the members, so they bear the brunt of harbouring terrorists, the attitude among sakkwatawas is different. They are very hospitable and nice.
Re: Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
the market is looking neat and organised. Heard meat and foodstuff is cheap too. My friend that served there said he would have stayed if he had other employment opportunities other than teaching.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Party Style Fried Rice / Dont Peel-off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises / Who Knows A Faster Procedure Of Ripening Plantains ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.