Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

[Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency (5751 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
As strange as it may sound, the killing of former NSA was no accident. It is just a part of a larger plot to ensure that the status quo is maintained come 2015 by a deceptive and extremely ruthless Jonathan. Andrews problems started when he realized that Jonathans agenda in respect of security and the Boko Haram menance was not geared towards resolution but was just an excuse to increase the security vote and for siphoning of public funds. All the advice he gave for quick resolution was not heeded rather he was effectively ignored and he was then forced to speak out, a move that exposed the satanic hypocrisy and deception of this administration and thoroughly embarrased the president. This action however sealed the generals fate and made him a marked man. Another problem was that Azazi saw through the whole hype about Jonathan and therefore lost respect for him. This point was not lost on the President who realized that Azazi was a principled man not swayed by ethnic sentiments who will not hesitate to speak and act against the President if he felt that the President was missing it. The president sacked him. At the time letting him go appeared to settle the matter until the issue of 2015 took the front burner. With a ground swell of opposition mounting against the president even from former President Olusegun Obasanjo and reported moves by Atiku Abubakar,the issue of Azazi came up again. His detribalised nature and closeness to Obasanjo, especially unconfimed reports of his meetings with the latter and some northern politicians set in motion the events that led to the crash at Bayelsa. The opposing camp in PDP has seen in him an effective and respectable voice that could be trusted to speak against this administration when the time comes. What an impact he would have since he is Mr Presidents kinsman. His death is a message that the President will not spare anyone includingp retired Generals who dares take a stand against his 2nd term ambition. The Kaduna State Governor Yakowa was just collateral damage, the target was Azazi. Tis my opinion gathered from careful study of the facts and deep reflection, your opinions are definitely welcome.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is your own article or culled.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by nifemi01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Seriously if u were dat bored without anything to do, u could have taken a sleeping pill.

5 Likes

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
My opinion gathered from carefull scrutiny of the facts and deep reflection.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
nifemi01: Seriously if u were dat bored without anything to do, u could have taken a sleeping pill.
All i needed is your opinion, pls dont derail this thread. I did a lil research. lets hear your own conclusion.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
But i think they were killed
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by k2039: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
All I read was just someone's opinion.

Anyway, since you spoke about fact, I'll rather you present your evidence to back up your opinion, that way it becomes a fact.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
dinachi: My opinion gathered from carefull scrutiny of the facts and deep reflection.
well written, never took time out for such analysis and to a large extent, I believe the theory.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: All I read was just someone's opinion.

Anyway, since you spoke about fact, I'll rather you present your evidence to back up your opinion, that way it becomes a fact.
Will post news clippings to support my claims by moro, some of my sources are from the NIA and will not be quoted here to protect their identity. What Iam telling You now is seriously trending in the nigerian intelligence community. My Source in the NIA who happens to be a friend said even more people are in governments sights. There will be more accidents of this nature and sudden sackings, he said.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by taharqa: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
SO GEJ is now '.. extremely ruthless', no longer 'weak' and 'clueless'. Wondaful!! That is a just wondaful 'discovery' (sorry, i meant Progression)..

*I laugh many laughs*.....

2 Likes

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by k2039: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
dinachi: Will post news clippings to support my claims by moro, some of my sources are from the NIA and will not be quoted here to protect their identity. What Iam telling You now is seriously trending in the nigerian intelligence community. My Source in the NIA who happens to be a friend said even more people are in governments sights. There will be more accidents of this nature and sudden sackings, he said.
If it's true, I hope the Abacha's story is still fresh in some people's mind because there may likely be a repetition.

1 Like

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
taharqa:
SO GEJ is now '.. extremely ruthless', no longer 'weak' and 'clueless'. Wondaful!! That is a just wondaful 'discovery' (sorry, i meant Progression)..

*I laugh many laughs*.....

While I do not agree with the Op and his assertions, I would like to say "Yes, GEJ has always been extremely ruthless, conniving, deceitful and wicked". He's never been clueless;you can go to my first posts since I joined this forum and quote me on that. GEJ is just a very pretentious and conniving individual that knows what tribal and religious buttons to push in order to inflame the minds of ignorant and bigoted Nigerians. I know you're not missing the Henry Okah trial and how Orubebe basically linked GEJ with MEND and the earlier bombings that happened in Nigeria. I'm sure you do know some of us know that GEJ was behind the Oct'1st independence day bombings?

2 Likes

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by lacasa: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Well, i respect the op's analysis and as they say "nothing goes for nothing".

This cld be the real facts behind the crash & the 'Boko Haram and the PDP conundrum' back the op's assertion.

a Similar theory can be drawn up during OBJ's third term saga ..precisely the ill fated crash of a plane of some eminent government personalities such as the Sultan of Sokoto, Senator Yari ghandi etc who were against the OBJ's third term agenda

But sadly, like all government related conspiracy theories, they only remain theories because the truth most times never come out.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Queendo(f): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Well to be sincere it looks lik a set up. But who are we to question God for allowing it to happen. However, frm human point of view Azazi looks lik d target while Yakowa was just unfortunate to fly wit him on dt "faithless" day dt fate had its way thru.........
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ok may everybody's soul rest in peace, but let them not divert our attention from Nigeria's problem. We're accustomed to this style.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is a very dangerous allegation without any substantiated evidence other than hearsay. I'm above that level of pepper soup joint news. What I know is that Azazi was not in the good books of PDP because he boldly claimed PDP was behind "Boko Haram". The rest are more or less speculations.

2 Likes

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by ballabriggs: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
*yawns*

May vulture chop Azazi body. A gun runner who contributed to violence, I don't wish him well, I wish him more pain even in death. Next is Oronto who used the military chopper as keke NAPEP to convey guests to his fathers burial! Talk of irresponsible leadership.

I am more concerned about the young officers and the military helicopter lost in this event.

Azazi can go to hell, Satan will happily receive him.

1 Like

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by vislabraye(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
The family member of Azazi suspect foul play.
But seriously, how can such a sophisticated chopper develop engine fault in the air? A lot of money would have gone into maintenance so it just can't crash like that.
GEJ should look into it.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Well, I've always suspected Jonathan is milking the boko haram crisis for all its worth politically.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Elueme: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is just the figments of the OP's imaginations. Well, it's progress to note that the president has become ruthless and mean. Good! Exactly our wish so that a retardeen will stop r
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by IYANGBALI: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
dinachi: Will post news clippings to support my claims by moro, some of my sources are from the NIA and will not be quoted here to protect their identity. What Iam telling You now is seriously trending in the nigerian intelligence community. My Source in the NIA who happens to be a friend said even more people are in governments sights. There will be more accidents of this nature and sudden sackings, he said.
thank God I no get anythn to do with govt
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by UncleJJ(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Atleast, we now know how desperate Jona slow poison is.......

OBJ.Atiku.IBB over to you.... grin
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Desola(f): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
kingoflag: While I do not agree with the Op and his assertions, I would like to say "Yes, GEJ has always been extremely ruthless, conniving, deceitful and wicked". He's never been clueless;you can go to my first posts since I joined this forum and quote me on that. GEJ is just a very pretentious and conniving individual that knows what tribal and religious buttons to push in order to inflame the minds of ignorant and bigoted Nigerians. I know you're not missing the Henry Okah trial and how Orubebe basically linked GEJ with MEND and the earlier bombings that happened in Nigeria. I'm sure you do know some of us know that GEJ was behind the Oct'1st independence day bombings?

very well deduced!

I give you a distinction for this effort!
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dapachez: 1:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Read Azazi, Yakowa Tragedy: Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘Engine Failure’ After 10 Trips
Posted: December 16, 2012 - 20:37
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/azazi-yakowa-tragedy-crashed-navy-helicopter-had-%E2%80%98engine-failure%E2%80%99-after-10-trips

By SaharaReporters, New York
The Nigeria navy executive Agusta 109E helicopter, which crashed yesterday killing Kaduna State Governor Patrick Yakowa, former NSA Andrew Owoye Azazi and four others, had engine failure, naval sources have said.

SaharaReporters learned that the pilot of the helicopter communicated with the control tower in Port Harcourt to report the problem before it crashed to the ground and caught fire. The chopper belonged to the Nigeria navy, but it had been placed at the exclusive service of the president in the Niger Delta region.

The navy has had three Agusta 109E helicopters. In 2007, one of them crashed due to bad weather as it approached the Owerri airport in the night, accompanying INEC election materials. Four persons died in the crash.

The other two, NN07 and NN08, which actively worked the Bayelsa airspace yesterday, were commissioned in 2009.

Sources told SaharaReporters that the choppers had been placed almost exclusively at the service of President Goodluck Jonathan and his cronies, which is the reason why they were deployed to carry VIPs to and from the Port Harcourt International Airport for a private burial event of presidential aide Oronto Douglas that had no official value.

Prior to yesterday's deadly flight, the naval choppers also carried VIPs to the funeral of President Jonathan's brother, Meni, less than two weeks ago.

At the time of the crash, the helicopter had reportedly done 10 shuttle trips between Port Harcourt and the burial place of Mr. Douglas's father in Okoroba. Landing and taking off from the soccer field of a decrepit local school in the town.

The flight was reportedly the last one, but the engine failed some ten minutes after takeoff, leading to the fatal crash.

President Jonathan, who had earlier attended an overnight “Holy Ghost Congress” at the Redeemed Church of God on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway then issued a terse statement which revealed the names of crash victims and the usual promise that a probe of the crash will be conducted.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jonathan has ordered two new luxury helicopters from the same manufacturer, AgustaWestland, the Anglo-Italian helicopter company based in Italy. The two AW 101 VIP helicopters will cost Nigeria $40 million. In 2010, Mr. Jonathan ordered three presidential jets as soon as he took office.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Blazay(m): 3:42am On Dec 17, 2012
Na only Jonathan killam?
Interpol nko?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry

Ganja has truly been legalized world-wide!
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by eldoradoxx: 4:01am On Dec 17, 2012
dinachi: My opinion gathered from carefull scrutiny of the facts and deep reflection.
Same opinion that has often been had ever since the first plane crash in Nigeria in the 70s, the opinion that every crash has something to do with any sitting president of Nigeria. Is it the one that happened in I think 1992 at Ejigbo? Remember IBB was accused of murdering all on board! Abacha was also accused of murdering his first son and friends in a plane crash in 1995. Did you remember Obj was accused of Bellview, ADC kano, ADC Abuja crash and even the sosoliso PH crash that killed about 60 students of Loyola Jesuit college. Yar Adua also had hand in the death of the very senior military officers that died after the plane crashed in Benue enroute to Calabar, didn't it make sense to accuse him? After all they would have plotted coup to remove him. So the its Gej turn to take the blme and am not surprised that he was accused of Dana crash as part of spiritual fortification for 2015, lwkmd, now Azazi/ Yakowa also as part of 2015 plots! So your reasoning pattern is not new, it is borne out of poor intelligence associated with Africans where voodoo and conspiracy stil thrives,an unscientific, unintelligent inference that is a throw back to stone age era that sadly prevails in our continent(not only Nigeria) Why do we have people who reason like analog/cavemen in 2012 and want to be governed by smart leaders! Must all our crashes be caused by our sitting presidents?

3 Likes

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2012
NIA is the most trusted intelligence we have in Nigeria, with dedicated personnels. Am Suprised how you managed to extract such information from your close source - Maybe their cleaner I guess?

Hope you read the ever biased Sahara Reporter, at least for once, they have to speak the truth.

People on ground at the venue, said there were many Helicopters, picking people up @ random - Meaning no particular Helicopter was dedicated to any VIP. Twas just on the basis of first come, first to have or served.

I also heard that, as soon as the Helicopter took off, it made strange noise - People at the scene, then tried to wave the pilot to land, but high decibel of the noise from the engines will not let the Pilot hear them.

Too Sad, they are gone - But, that does not mean the presidency has to be blamed for évery death.

......In my opinion, I think from all have said, your informant @ NIA, must be a cleaner - You may wish to clarify.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Abagworo: This is a very dangerous allegation without any substantiated evidence other than hearsay. I'm above that level of pepper soup joint news. What I know is that Azazi was not in the good books of PDP because he boldly claimed PDP was behind "Boko Haram". The rest are more or less speculations.

Well said!
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2012

Not sure you were careful enough. Your opinion or report, seem not to be just biased and questionable but, also motivated and geared towards bringing the presidency down.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by kehinde1588(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2012
dinachi: As strange as it may sound, the killing of former NSA was no accident. It is just a part of a larger plot to ensure that the status quo is maintained come 2015 by a deceptive and extremely ruthless Jonathan. Andrews problems started when he realized that Jonathans agenda in respect of security and the Boko Haram menance was not geared towards resolution but was just an excuse to increase the security vote and for siphoning of public funds. All the advice he gave for quick resolution was not heeded rather he was effectively ignored and he was then forced to speak out, a move that exposed the satanic hypocrisy and deception of this administration and thoroughly embarrased the president. This action however sealed the generals fate and made him a marked man. Another problem was that Azazi saw through the whole hype about Jonathan and therefore lost respect for him. This point was not lost on the President who realized that Azazi was a principled man not swayed by ethnic sentiments who will not hesitate to speak and act against the President if he felt that the President was missing it. The president sacked him. At the time letting him go appeared to settle the matter until the issue of 2015 took the front burner. With a ground swell of opposition mounting against the president even from former President Olusegun Obasanjo and reported moves by Atiku Abubakar,the issue of Azazi came up again. His detribalised nature and closeness to Obasanjo, especially unconfimed reports of his meetings with the latter and some northern politicians set in motion the events that led to the crash at Bayelsa. The opposing camp in PDP has seen in him an effective and respectable voice that could be trusted to speak against this administration when the time comes. What an impact he would have since he is Mr Presidents kinsman. His death is a message that the President will not spare anyone includingp retired Generals who dares take a stand against his 2nd term ambition. The Kaduna State Governor Yakowa was just collateral damage, the target was Azazi. Tis my opinion gathered from careful study of the facts and deep reflection, your opinions are definitely welcome.
dejustice:

Not sure you were careful enough. Your opinion or report, seem not to be just biased and questionable but, also motivated and geared towards bringing the presidency down.
dejustice:

dejustice:

dejustice:

dejustice:

dejustice:

grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2012
So Retardeen killed his kinsman Azazi
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2012
This silly thread was just to divert attention from the real suspects, who are anti-GEJ cabal. To say GEJ will sacrifice Yakowa to get at Azazi for a mere suspicion that Azazi is fraternising with anti-GEJ elements is senseless. Yakowa is one governor in the north that could GUARANTEE 99% of the delegates from his state for GEJ come 2015 PDP primary election. Why would GEJ sacrifice that on mere suspicion? Nonsense. The death of Yakowa had completely distorted every calculation that had been done previously about the 2015 elections. However you look at it, GEJ has lost some potential votes in PDP 2015 primary. The real suspects in the death of Yakowa and Azazi are the northern anti-GEJ cabal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floating City Witnessed By Hundred Of Villagers In Bauchi State (pics) / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / IPOB: Operation Show Your Näked Wife PICS, VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.