Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Beware Of PRIEST LORD RAHAJAM (facebook Scammer/419/thief) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of PRIEST LORD RAHAJAM (facebook Scammer/419/thief) (1310 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Beware Of Priest Lord Rahajam. Peace Lord. He Is A Frud A Cheat And A Thief..... / For Years, Deaf Boys Tried To Tell Of Priest’s Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Beware Of PRIEST LORD RAHAJAM (facebook Scammer/419/thief) by MurphyInc(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Priest Lord Rahajam is a scammer/419/fraud. he is a false Hindu priest/prophet and he has scammed so many Nigerians in need of his spiritual services for prosperity and success of their business,traveling out and other financial help.

He is on Facebook,Twitter and other social sites to scam any unsuspecting people in need of his spiritual help.
We all understand how life is so hard in Nigeria.so people believed him easily and they do whatever he ask them to do.
At first they ask for little then later they demand never ends.he claimed he had Brotherhood white lodge society located in benin for business prosperity and success but he is nothing but a 419.

I met him on Facebook he claimed he is half Indian and half Nigerian and he came from Ghana to help Nigerians in business and financial prosperity.with all this I was curious and I decided to investigate him by talking to his followers on Facebook to ask their opinion of him.

I asked some of his Facebook friends and this is what he said and I quote ''he is a scam and a fruadster. i met him in person twice he dube me. that guy is a big thief. he works with some other people, their names are; yannick mutshepay, dollar prince, osas lucky,Joy e.t.c. don't allow him decive you that what am saying about him is a lie. tell him i am the one that told you that he is a 419 and a thief. pls tell him i said so''
And another one says:
''Hey man don't let dat so call priest guy decieve u,he's a ghanian and a fraudster,419,trust me''

You may be wondering why writing all this.trust me its not personal I need to let people know about this because there are lots of people out their looking for spiritual healing and they should know fraudulent Priest Lord Rahajam is not to be trusted.for proof, check his Facebook page out... http://m.facebook.com/priest.rahajam?fref=fr_tab&refid=17

1 Like

(1)

The Tower Of Babel, Which Heaven Were Dey Building It To? / Facts About The Souls Of The Dead. / Criteria For Appointing New Moderators For The Religion Section.Nominate a mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.