Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters (15607 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2012
By SaharaReporters, New York
Nigeria’s controversial Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke, has returned to a London hospital to continue treatment for an undisclosed ailment that is believed to be cancer.

Saharareporters sources said today that Mrs. Allison-Madueke made the journey last week, and began a daily therapy. She is yet to return to Abuja.

Her one-week absence from Abuja has emboldened those Nigerians who have been calling for her removal to further pressure President Goodluck Jonathan to sack her as Minister of Petroleum Resources. She is frequently cited on allegations of corruption and mismanagement, but is also known to be a close friend of the President’s.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/petroleum-minister-allison-madueke-returns-hospital-london

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make una pray o
Let us start serious binding and casting
A curse seems to be on the land
The angel of death is on the lose
My household and I are covered by the blood of Jesus,our hands are clean
Not our portion

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2012
Pray for who She can rot and die in london hospital for all i care.as long as they dont fix nigerian hospitals,equip it with up to standard facilities and pay doctors as at when due,its the money that they stole that will kill them.mshewww always travelling abroad for health issues,why she no go luth na.abi the people wey dey luth,osuth,etc no be human beings.if them sneeze canada,if them vomit,london,if them get head ache,america.to hell with all the nigerian criminals that call themselves leaders in their respective political positions

49 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Tandem(m): 1:38am On Dec 17, 2012
our politicians love to visit foreign land, admire their system, feel safe there but puzzules me that they dont envy to see such in nigeria.

she blamed nigerians for fuel scarcity, feel no sympathy for her.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by jhydebaba(m): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2012
Rich people get sick in my country n fly out to get treatment while the masses are left to die of varying health implications.
What is the hope of the poor man made sick by all these corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2012

Whaddahellisgoingon?
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2012
nnenna.1:

Whaddahellisgoingon?

Will you now pray ?
When I sad pray for Fashola people started abusing their grandmother
Let everybody comot their oracles,Agwo no na akirika

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Leadn(m): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2012
I hope she dies a slow, very painful death! teach her to mind her words in the next life! angry

imagine blaming Nigerians for fuel subsidy,,, saying they're too inquisitive! Thief!!! she shouldn't just die but be reserved the fieriest part of hell! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by DuduNegro: 3:38am On Dec 17, 2012
lmao, diezani took off before kidnappers get to her

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Super1759: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2012
sahara-amebo, una don come again....

.I think a great revolution is taking place in this country. Leaders should cleanse their closet and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by slap1(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2012
She's lucky that she can afford treatment overseas... Lots of people here can't even pay to see the doc for advice. If she recovers, fine. If not, well, it's nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2012
Make she carry our subsidy money go London
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by sonyjacobs(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Seems a natural revolution is taking place in naija. All our corrupt leaders should change their ways. grin

4 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Kobojunkie: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Continue treatment means she did not suddenly discover this situation of hers a minute ago. People need to cool down. It is possible she has been suffering this long before she even decided to become a minister. Abeg make una calm down. Na so dem go dey take una, and una children, dey play ping-pong left and right.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2012
God Let her present her name DIE ZANI

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2012
I was almost writing 'she should die so Nigeria can move on' but truth is even if she dies, there is a bigger thief in the nnpc waiting to fill her shoes. So I wish her speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by redsun(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Is that why she is so callous?I thought a person in her position would have been examplarily sober?
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Clerverly: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Let us all pray she doesn't make it back from London. tongue
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2012
God said since we can't fight them that we shouldn't worry he will fight for us. BABANGIDA was lucky he later lost his wife after his terms. Abacha's family went in,he died. Obasanjo went in Stella died , yar adua went in he died,the Jonas brothers went in Jonathan brother died. So who want to be a (millionaire)president.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by redsun(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2012
The more africans are being exposed to oyinbo style radiations,polutions,food processing and cosmetics,the more they are laid bare to the devastaions of cancer,without any in place whatsoever to check,curtail and fight it.

More devastating than aids,and funny enough,the socalled rich aricans are going to get it more,because are the ones that are easily expose to oyinbo carricature life style,without understanding the consequences as in every other thing.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by stacomaster(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2012
kulyie: Pray for who She can rot and die in london hospital for all i care.as long as they dont fix nigerian hospitals,equip it with up to standard facilities and pay doctors as at when due,its the money that they stole that will kill them.mshewww always travelling abroad for health issues,why she no go luth na.abi the people wey dey luth,osuth,etc no be human beings.if them sneeze canada,if them vomit,london,if them get head ache,america.to hell with all the nigerian criminals that call themselves leaders in their respective political positions
u get mind o
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Slickest(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2012
d evil nd their unjustly actz iz afta....they'l run to meet their death....buuuull shit
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by tunapawizzy: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2012
No wonder we are in such a mess......all our leaders are sick

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2012
these leaders have finally done it, Nigerians don't really feel for them anymore and we actually pray for their death, this is sad, are they the only ones that need help or do we all? as it seems our hearts are hardening and/or dying.

God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Iaz93: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2012
Leadn: I hope she dies a slow, very painful death! teach her to mind her words in the next life! angry

imagine blaming Nigerians for fuel subsidy,,, saying they're too inquisitive! Thief!!! she shouldn't just die but be reserved the fieriest part of hell! angry angry
you dey vex?
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Tsmooth1(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Remember she has kids that need her love and care. Suppose she was ur mom would u wish her the same?

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Iaz93: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly: Let us all pray she doesn't make it back from London. tongue
Lmao! Na u vex pass oh
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Jonathan will kill his entire cabinet o

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Iaz93: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2012
All 'em leaders falling sick/going down. . .no wonder Jonathan dey run go Holy Ghost Convention

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by passion007: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Its okay to hate her, or other politicians for that matter, but praying for someone's death is paradoxical considering it's a cross we all must bear...

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by nukodus: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
When they thief money in Nigeria they will travel to Swazyland
when they are sick they travel to germany for treatment
for Holiday Paris or Dublin
they like to buy house in London
Going for shopping they will love Dubai
Also like to invest in America
but when they die they will like to be buried in Nigeria
pls is Nigeria a Cemetery?

21 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by phemieojelabi: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
Let the blood of "INNOCENT NIGERIANS" keep fighting!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by greatgod2012(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
Inasmuch as i dont really like this woman, i can never wish my fellow human being dead, therefore, i say quick recovery to her.
Meanwhile, i will not forget to pray that, may she reap d reward of her actions as well as me and everybody.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Visits Buhari, Says APC Becoming Corrupt Politicians’ Safe Haven / Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Ph Road, Assures Its Completion In Record Time / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.