Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Facts About Relationship That You Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Relationship That You Must Know (1917 Views)

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. / 10 Things Every Lady Should Know About relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Drlove1989(m): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2012
1. No relationship is perfect: every relationship is management
Believe it or not, those who usually come out and tell people that they have the best and most perfect relationship are the worst liars on earth. If they can be open and be truthful for just a second, they will tell you that they are not as perfect as they talk about: All we do and you must also do is to manage it. When I say ‘manage it’, please, don’t get me wrong. I didn’t mean you should suffer in your relationship.

You can never love your partner all the time
2. Take it or leave it: you can never love your partner all the time and your partner can not love you all the time too. I hope you are not shocked. The truth of the matter is that there are some moments when you won’t just love your partner even if you both didn’t quarrel and nag. Everyone in one relationship or the other must experience these hours: it is called the renewal hours and necessary for every relationship that is operating under the true love foundation.
3. Your partner must cheat on you one way or the other
Cheating in relationship depends on the definition giving to it by the partners involved: what may be called ‘cheating’ in my own relationship may not be called cheating in another relationship. Know what you and your partner have defined cheating to mean in your own relationship, one way or the other, your partner will definitely cheat on you some day or it may be even be you!!!!! Well, there is one stupid act that is generally regarded as relationship cheat worldwide: that is having sex with someone else who is not your partner. I’m not talking about this type of cheating. I hope you understand me. So, that ‘holy’ ‘perfect’ partner of yours will never keep to all the rules in the relationship: sorry dear.
3. You must shed tears
Well, this is one fact that is now very common among lovers who are truly in love. Partners in relationship must definitely shed tears someday(s). This is because humans will hurt each other in order to please or make situation suitable for themselves. No matter how hard you form, you will definitely shed tears even if it's a drop except you don't love that person at all.
There are certain things about every relationship that outsiders wishes to have and there are things outsiders wishes never to have.
This means that every relationship has its own issues and good times. It is left for you to make a scale and find out those qualities that people wishes to have in their own relationship and forget the other ones.

4. Partners must miss each other
You can never be with that person you claim to love all the time. This particular relationship fact causes partners to miss each other. One of my readers once emailed me and said she hates the fact that she ‘will miss him’ missing your partner hurts somehow and you wish to keep hold on that person for life and every minute.

5. Every relationship must end one day
This is the saddest of all the relationship facts!!!!! I don’t like hearing this part of it but you and I have to accept it. We are not God and we will never be. Have it in mind that one day that person you love so much, that relationship that you cherish so much will come to an end. I’m filled with tears right away because I know one day your relationship will definitely come to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by seedord247(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2012
So you mean my GF must cheat on me to love me.... Brooo, who pay for ya schoool feez?
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 17, 2012
@no 5...what about those relationships that leads to marriages? *confused* apart from that, e'erything is on point...nice one.
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Mynd44: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247: So you mean my GF must cheat on me to love me.... Brooo, who pay for ya schoool feez?
Lol
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by larrymoore(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Even if she cheats, make l no just know shaaa!
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Adufaye(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Dats d damm truth...kudoz op..2 add 2 it,relationship,cn last 4 many yrs bt wil surely break...same wit courtship n marriageship(pls if u wnt 2 mari or u r maried dnt cal ur mariage,mariageship! Cal it maried lyf grin) BCUS ALL SHIP MUST SINK AND BREAK 1DAY
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Super1759: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2012
if all these are happening to you,deal with it and don't generalise it. Most of your claims are very wrong, relating with another fellow varies because we all have different temperaments,charisma and goals. We are not the same oga, so relationships can't be the same
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Number 2 and 3 is pure nonsense and you should be flogged for spewing that much crap!
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Switup: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Adufaye: Dats d damm truth...kudoz op..2 add 2 it,relationship,cn last 4 many yrs bt wil surely break...same wit courtship n marriageship(pls if u wnt 2 mari or u r maried dnt cal ur mariage,mariageship! Cal it maried lyf grin) BCUS ALL SHIP MUST SINK AND BREAK 1DAY
hahahaaa. This is hilarious
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by vivianc(f): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: Number 2 and 3 is pure nonsense and you should be flogged for spewing that much crap!

Ok, SK, I totally disagree with you.

First of all, couples shortly fall out of love all the time, even in marriage.... Its normal, its natural. That doesn't mean its not true love or anything.

Then second of all, people cheat in relationships at some point.....I'm not talking about sexua...l cheating o. People lie at some point in relationships, people deny each other that needed attention at some point. And by relationship standard that's cheating. All you need to ask yourself is: When is cheating cheating?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:

First of all, couples shortly fall out of love all the time, even in marriage.... Its normal, its natural. That doesn't mean its not true love or anything.

Then second of all, people cheat in relationships at some point.....I'm not talking about sexua...l cheating o. People lie at some point in relationships, people deny each other that needed attention at some point. And by relationship standard that's cheating. All you need to ask yourself is: When is cheating cheating?
That it happens to a certain group of people doesn't make it a "fact". . . You don't pull facts out of thin air. And yes, there are some people that do not cheat on their partners in anyway at all, but you'll never catch me dead calling that a "fact". . .

I maintain it's craptotatic!
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by vivianc(f): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: That it happens to a certain group of people doesn't make it a "fact". . . You don't pull facts out of thin air. And yes, there are some people that do not cheat on their partners in anyway at all, but you'll never catch me dead calling that a "fact". . .

I maintain it's craptotatic!

My dear, its a fact! That you haven't experienced doesn't make it otherwise, and trust me you will, cos its like a rite of passage. And you have no idea how many people it has happened to becos most people don't wear their relationship problems on their foreheads.

Do people in a relationship shortly fall out of love? Hell yes! How they manage it at that particular moment is what determines everything. Some when that happen to them, they withdraw emnotionally and stay emotionally withdrawn until a crack brings down the house. But some find away to make it work, some ignite that fire again and they move on.

Telling me that couples don't cheat at some point in a relationship? Lol, Sorry, SK.... You are inexperienced in this field. All your relationship must be made in heaven.

The truth is couples do and I'm gonna give u typical examples:

1. Couples lie at some point, either by commission or omission and sometimes to protect the other person's feelings.
2. Sometimes couples shut each other out..... They are so entangled with their own individual problems and they don't feel like letting each other in, in this case one is usually more patient and understanding than the other.
3. Couples are not each other's priority all the time. For the women, their babies come first most times and for the guys their job or career or whatever. Whenever this happens, their partners are emotionally neglected.

I can go on ...... But if you haven't operated on some certain level in a relationship, you won't find out about this.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:

My dear, its a fact! That you haven't experienced doesn't make it otherwise, and trust me you will, cos its like a rite of passage. And you have no idea how many people it has happened to becos most people don't wear their relationship problems on their foreheads.

Do people in a relationship shortly fall out of love? Hell yes! How they manage it at that particular moment is what determines everything. Some when that happen to them, they withdraw emnotionally and stay emotionally withdrawn until a crack brings down the house. But some find away to make it work, some ignite that fire again and they move on.

Telling me that couples don't cheat at some point in a relationship? Lol, Sorry, SK.... You are inexperienced in this field. All your relationship must be made in heaven.

The truth is couples do and I'm gonna give u typical examples:

1. Couples lie at some point, either by commission or omission and sometimes to protect the other person's feelings.
2. Sometimes couples shut each other out..... They are so entangled with their own individual problems and they don't feel like letting each other in, in this case one is usually more patient and understanding than the other.
3. Couples are not each other's priority all the time. For the women, their babies come first most times and for the guys their job or career or whatever. Whenever this happens, their partners are emotionally neglected.

I can go on ...... But if you haven't operated on some certain level in a relationship, you won't find out about this.

*bows in respect* need i say more
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2012
"Love" and "relationships" are not interchangeable.
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by 190theclown: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2012
Flytefalls: "Love" and "relationships" are not interchangeable.

True wink

1 Like

Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Flytefalls: "Love" and "relationships" are not interchangeable.

190-the-clown:

True wink

Hmm... 190 mr clown... U carry ur love story reach Nairaland? U dey tail dis lady ni? Oga o!
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by 190theclown: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
ledafaze:

Hmm... 190 mr clown... U carry ur love story reach Nairaland? U dey tail dis lady ni? Oga o!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by toksade: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247: So you mean my GF must cheat on me to love me.... Brooo, who pay for ya schoool feez?

Sorry pls, I don't mean harm but I suggest you should ask somebody to read the write up and explain it for you for better understanding and stop disgracing yourself with the intension of insulting the writer.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by seedord247(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
toksade:

Sorry pls, I don't mean harm but I suggest you should ask somebody to read the write up and explain it for you for better understanding and stop disgracing yourself with the intension of insulting the writer.

Sorry pls.. It would better for you not to quote me if you yaself cant comprehend what the OP wrote. lipsrsealed
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by toksade: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by nikkyshyne(f): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lol @ 'craptotatic'. It is highly discombobulated. grin
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Drlove1989(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
What else can I say? thanks to those who read and understand my points. It shows maturity. As for those talking about the cheating part of point. I didn't say it must be sex. Every relationship has what it tags 'cheating' and I can state it any where that at one point on the other either of the partner broke or will break these rules and that is cheating. Well, sometimes, cheating is done to protect the other person's feelings.
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by HARDDON: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
The heart of man is ....... Who can understand it?

The more we probe into this sphere , the most awed and twisted we r left cos , the heart is the root of all feelings but unlike the brain, it is neva logical .

So I'd Saч , to each his own . I'v learnt neva to generalize this kinda stuffs cos you end up stuck
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2012
noted
Re: Facts About Relationship That You Must Know by amyg(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

B4 u start locking horns with him,pls ask him if he is in a r/ship/arguing 4 arguing sake.
D last time I checked,SK was anti r/ships

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? / Ladies And Their Complicated Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.